Chris Pitman " I don't think people know what an original and cool guitar player he (Axl) really is,....those were fun times."

bumblecool

They could do a run of songs live where Axl is on guitar. Dead Horse, Shotgun blues, There was a time, Madagascar. The Axl EP.

in a band with 3 guitarists, you want Axl to play guitar?

Ron could rest his shoulder for a few songs. Axl could be like Neil Young or Roger Waters. The new band are Axl's Crazy Horse. Axl N Those Motherfuckers.

Chris Pitman

‎..what a rare photo. Axl playing guitar on 'Maddy"live in Rio 2001, He wrote all the gtr parts, including lead gtr. I recorded him playing lots of awesome guitar parts back then, I don't think people know what an original and cool guitar player he really is,....those were fun times.

Also, Buckethead and Paul Tobias are truly awesome

394817_2469713863081_1259393808_32099260_1886262847_n.jpg

I used to have that video in my old computer long ago, unfortunately I lost it :(

Guest loverefrained

Chris Pitman

‎..what a rare photo. Axl playing guitar on 'Maddy"live in Rio 2001, He wrote all the gtr parts, including lead gtr. I recorded him playing lots of awesome guitar parts back then, I don't think people know what an original and cool guitar player he really is,....those were fun times.

Also, Buckethead and Paul Tobias are truly awesome

394817_2469713863081_1259393808_32099260_1886262847_n.jpg

I used to have that video in my old computer long ago, unfortunately I lost it :(

Here it is

does anyone know why he went from being called Paul Hughe to Paul Tobias?

His real name is Paul Tobias. Paul Huge (pronounced something like "Hue-Ghee") is, I suppose, some kind of inside joke.

Slash said in his book his real name is Huge was his real name and Paul Tobias was what he asked to be called. Also, his songwriting credit in Use Your Illusion I is listed as Huge.