GN'R Montreal - July 14th

Montrealer

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yeah! just found money to go! I won't go to quebec though. can't have it all! hope tickets won't sold out in 2 minutes!

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

I know i live between quebec city and montreal ;)

Where at?

If I'd had more time to plan, I would have drove up and hung with Monty! :shades:

This is so last minute. I honestly thinking about missing the show. With taxes and other fees that's 200$. That means that if I go with my wife, it's at least a 600$ show.

Now that's a lot of money. I saw that show about 8 times, not sure that I'm willing to invest more at this point.

trois-rivières

hell yeah! just found money to go! I won't go to quebec though. can't have it all! hope tickets won't sold out in 2 minutes!

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

If I'd had more time to plan, I would have drove up and hung with Monty! :shades:

This is so last minute. I honestly thinking about missing the show. With taxes and other fees that's 200$. That means that if I go with my wife, it's at least a 600$ show.

Now that's a lot of money. I saw that show about 8 times, not sure that I'm willing to invest more at this point.

trois-rivières

You may have seen 'em 8 times... but the sets get shorter and the voice gets worst as the price goes up.

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

trois-rivières

You may have seen 'em 8 times... but the sets get shorter and the voice gets worst as the price goes up.

I think we might (montreal) have a threat as there is no real curfew :)

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

trois-rivières

Was there yesterday! Let me know if you come at the show!

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

trois-rivières

I do! I go with 4 friends! gonna bring a Oh my god/perfect crime sign for axl ;)

Come to think of it the blue maple leaf is inappropriate for the Montreal show :rofl-lol:

Le saint eLisabeth. Tres bonne bierre, beau style. Tres pres des foufs

Go Habs Go!

Fuck yeah go habs go

Anyone know a decent bar near metropolis besides for foufes that might be playing gnr before the show?

Edited by riot

Montreal is in Quebec ;)

Where at?

trois-rivières

I do! I go with 4 friends! gonna bring a Oh my god/perfect crime sign for axl ;)

perfect crime would be another awesome song to see, but i dont think hes ever performed it with the current line-up has he ?