Which Axl will we get?

Will we get an out of shape Axl that in the course of 2010-2013 just let himself go and by wearing

oversized t shirts to hide his fat?

Or

Now that it has been quite a few months of not touring, will he take advantage of this time off

and whip himself back into 2006 shape?

I'm just hoping for the latter. 2006 shape... 2010 voice :headbang:

If he comes out just as bad or even worse than he was before, and we just get more of the same again, I don't know how ANYBODY could possibly argue he's in it for the "artistic integrity" of nu guns.

Edited by Bobbo

Will we get an out of shape Axl that in the course of 2010-2013 just let himself go and by wearing

Or

Now that it has been quite a few months of not touring, will he take advantage of this time off

You will get 2014 Axl.

Time does not go backwards for anyone, unfortunately

Or

You will get 2014 Axl.

Time does not go backwards for anyone, unfortunately

2006 Axl > 2002 Axl. :shrugs:

As far as looks I hope his hair is longer, mustache gone, and 2009 Shape would be a big improvement.

I don't think we will get that until he stops drinking though.

Voice wise I think we will get the same old same old, but I see him improving as he gets a few shows under his belt. By the end of the tour I hope we hear a strong voice that's as powerful as 2010.

I doubt anyone here is hoping he fails, I think some are just tired of being disappointed. Hopefully Axl puts on some great shows, we all know he's capable.