Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"?

He's like the next evolution of Sunset Strip. He's probably no less talented a guitarist than Mick Mars.

Look, bash the Crüe if you want to, but don't spread bullshit like this, people might actually believe you.

But that is his niche isn't he's like the next wave of Crue. Sixx Am emo-Crue style thing. I bet you were kind of a double kid, huh? With you're keyboards in the suburbs during the week and hanging with you're Uncle Nikki on the big bad sunset strip on the week ends. I'll tell you one thing, you're no fuckin' cop.

Edited by wasted

He's like the next evolution of Sunset Strip. He's probably no less talented a guitarist than Mick Mars.

Look, bash the Crüe if you want to, but don't spread bullshit like this, people might actually believe you.

But that is his niche isn't he's like the next wave of Crue. Sixx Am emo-Crue style thing. I bet you were kind of a double kid, huh? With you're keyboards in the suburbs during the week and hanging with you're Uncle Nikki on the big bad sunset strip on the week ends. I'll tell you one thing, you're no fuckin' cop.
You just missed my point completely, read my post again before making assumptions about myself.

You just missed my point completely, read my post again before making assumptions about myself.

Lol, you actually read wasted's posts? I have to admit every time I see the Charlie Sheen picture, I just skip to the next post, his posts give me a headache. No offense, wasted, it's actually funny sometimes.

• Like 1

DJ could do any number of things that would help him be taken more seriously. None of which have anything to do with his name.

Just off the top of my head, he could:

Stop putting faux burns on awesome, classic guitars.
Stop being a walking commercial for Maybelline.

Stop dressing like someone roughly half his age.

Start playing any number of GN'R guitar parts correctly.

• Like 4

DJ could do any number of things that would help him be taken more seriously. None of which have anything to do with his name.

Appears I have used my quota of likes for the day... but I want to 'like' this and agree 100%, don't forget bout the Hogan ears though...

Well we know who Russ' favorite member is :lol::dj:

Some of your points reminded me of Emo Dad, if Dj weren't a music.... an art.... entrepeneur. He would be like this:

emo-dad-22891-1257438303-107.jpg

Do you think DJ should go by the name "Darren" instead of "DJ"? I think it would be a good thing, and although it's a minor change, it just seems more... rock n roll. More... GnR. What do you think?

Kind of hoping he would go by Dazza so he would have the Australian tone for his name

Will

Ron

Dick

Darren

Darren

Tom

C. Pit

Frank

And people complained about the "wrestler names" of the old band :D

In Duff's book I got a chuckle when the receptionist at Geffen (I think?) said "Axl, Slash, Izzy Duff? what kind of names are these?" Duff responds "well we have a guy named Steven" :lol:

• Like 2