Been blocked by any ex or current GNR members on Twitter ?

Got blocked by Matt Sorum cause i said something along the lines of him being a sellout by promoting beds that were ironically made from animal products. And blocked by Slash confronted him on some of his hmm lies & odd questions that he asked like "No more GNR questions in interviews" haha yet he still plays GNR songs.

Got blocked by Matt Sorum cause i said something along the lines of him being a sellout by promoting beds that were ironically made from animal products. And blocked by Slash confronted him on some of his hmm lies & odd questions that he asked like "No more GNR questions in interviews" haha yet he still plays GNR songs.

2 thumbs up for them

you're a provocative fuckhead

What do you expect after these type of questions?

oh and btw Slash has every rights to play GNR songs he just probably being tired of the whole GNR issue

Like Axl with the Slash/reunion issue

idiot

Edited by Crash Diet

Lol fuck no haha ain't a fan of either of them. If it were by ron, ashba or gilby then yeah

:rolleyes:

you're a provocative fuckhead

What do you expect after these type of questions?

oh and btw Slash has every rights to play GNR songs he just probably being tired of the whole GNR issue

Like Axl with the Slash/reunion issue

idiot

Yup.

While I will "talk shit" (or give my opinion) about guys in GNR past and present on forums, I have and will not actively seek them out (eg facebook befriend or their twitter account) to stir shit or badmouth them.

Like the WTTJ affair where he was slagging off Beta to Fernando/slagging off Fernando via texts/ involved Ron and all that SHIT- several steps too far.

Or like somebody else here ( again fresh from puberty) calling Beta a "leech" on her (I forget which) social media account- get a fucking grip.

• Like 1

stop posting shit on the internet

You deserved to be blocked from Slash. Why the fuck would you be bothering him about GNR on Twitter? That is fucking lame. If you don't like his lying then him ending GNR questions in interviews should have been seen as a noble move. GNR songs are his songs too, haha.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

While I will "talk shit" (or give my opinion) about guys in GNR past and present on forums, I have and will not actively seek them out (eg facebook befriend or their twitter account) to stir shit or badmouth them.

Like the WTTJ affair where he was slagging off Beta to Fernando/slagging off Fernando via texts/ involved Ron and all that SHIT- several steps too far.

Or like somebody else here ( again fresh from puberty) calling Beta a "leech" on her (I forget which) social media account- get a fucking grip.

I would like to point out that TheGNR instagram quite obviously wasn't me, and if it was, I wouldn't be stupid enough to use my full name, or even my first name. I only have one IG account, mine. "Reporter for TheGNRForum" :rolleyes:

But OP was clearly attempting to start shit and deserved to be blocked.

I hate to close a couple threads in one day but I really don't dig the tone of this thread and I think allowing it to remain open kind of sends a bad message to our users. Yes, being critical about GN'R is completely fine but to brag about being blocked by members of the band for being a huge dick? Nah, not really something we want to endorse here.