If there was ever a reunion of the AFD or UYI lineup....

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's unlikely, but let's say there was a reunion of the AFD or UYI lineup. Slash comes back, Duff comes back, Izzy comes back, and Steven or Matt comes back, Dizzy and Pitman stay, but everyone else is out, except for one thing.... the second guitarist. Who out of the 3 we have would you want to stay? Fortus, Bumblefoot, or Ashba?

Guest Len B'stard

Neither...Bumbles way too good to sit on rhythm and i can't see Slash handing lead to him, Ashba is an embarassment and Fortus is...certainly not bad or an embarassment but he's kinda...lacking something. There's something by the numbers about him, he doesn't set my world alight. And anyway, why would you need a second guitarist?

Neither...Bumbles way too good to sit on rhythm and i can't see Slash handing lead to him, Ashba is an embarassment and Fortus is...certainly not bad or an embarassment but he's kinda...lacking something. There's something by the numbers about him, he doesn't set my world alight. And anyway, why would you need a second guitarist?

Your really don't need a second guitarist. You don't need two keyboardist either, but for whatever reason Axl wants two of everything (Remember, he wanted Brain to come back and drum with Frank too). The band was set to be a one guitar band in 2004, but then Axl brought in Bumble, so he's pretty determined to have a 2 guitar lineup for some reason.

It wouldn't be a rhythm spot, that would be Izzy, it would be a second lead like they have now.

Guest Len B'stard

Well if you don't need it, leave it, lets face it, it's hardly done the sound any favours, has it? And if you're having a reunion then why drag aspects of NuGnr into the original?

It's unlikely, but let's say there was a reunion of the AFD or UYI lineup. Slash comes back, Duff comes back, Izzy comes back, and Steven or Matt comes back, Dizzy and Pitman stay, but everyone else is out, except for one thing.... the second guitarist. Who out of the 3 we have would you want to stay? Fortus, Bumblefoot, or Ashba?

In this case 4tus

This means we got 2 Izzy's in the band :awesomeface::izzy: :4tus:

• Like 1

In this case 4tus

This means we got 2 Izzy's in the band :awesomeface::izzy: :4tus:

The more the merrier!