What will it take for Axl to give a comprehensive interview regarding the future of GNR?

Screw tv, him and Howard stern need to have a talk. That would be a great interview.

Do you really think Howard would let Fernando dictate the interview topics? Howard doesn't take that shit. He'd bring up Slash in the first five minutes.
Go watch the slash Howard stern interview from this past year. Slash did not want to talk GNR at all and Howard brings it up anyways. That's what makes him a great interviewer. He's going to ask the questions that matter. I have never seen anyone get upset over Howard's questions either. By the end if the interview Howard brings up a rough patch in Slash's marriage and Slash goes, "let's talk about GNR instead!" Haha then after the interview Slash goes up to Howard and talks with him about why a reunion wouldn't be cool and why it's better they stay apart.

If there is anyone who can get the most out of Axl it is Howard. The guy just knows how to talk to people. Axl isn't going to get up and leave. If he is asked about it he will tell you in more words than you ever imagined.

Besides I think recently Howard said he would like to have Axl on so they could talk. He said he would go back to the beginning and work through everything that has happened since. It was after they mentioned that Axl was planning an interview with Howard in 2012 but the emails from his management just stopped coming.

http://youtu.be/DU8goBx-JBY

From January 7, 2013

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

Not even Axl knows the future of GNR.

If you had asked him back in 92 what the future of GNR will be, he would NEVER have said "I'll throw everyone out, hire a million different soulless shredder no-names, and endlessly tour on AFD with zero people who had anything to do at all with that album."

The future is to keep us guessing. It's not like Axl is god. We can predict the banality. A tour maybe a record the crystal is clouding over mayday mayday nukes everywhere, giraffes wtf, put the shotgun down and step away from the car.

A howard stern interview would be great, but if anyone's hoping to hear about new music you'll be disappointed. Howard would talk about how much pussy Axl gets, the break up of the original, Slash, what it would take for a reunion and how much money has been offered and then talk about CD, play a little piece of one of the songs and say "this is some great stuff". cool interview definitely, I think he should hold off on a high profile interview until he has something worthwhile to promote... that's not a residency.

Axl would be a great interview but he would need to be in a good mood as some of those questions would probably rub him the wrong way.

Screw tv, him and Howard stern need to have a talk. That would be a great interview.

Do you really think Howard would let Fernando dictate the interview topics? Howard doesn't take that shit. He'd bring up Slash in the first five minutes.
Go watch the slash Howard stern interview from this past year. Slash did not want to talk GNR at all and Howard brings it up anyways. That's what makes him a great interviewer. He's going to ask the questions that matter. I have never seen anyone get upset over Howard's questions either. By the end if the interview Howard brings up a rough patch in Slash's marriage and Slash goes, "let's talk about GNR instead!" Haha then after the interview Slash goes up to Howard and talks with him about why a reunion wouldn't be cool and why it's better they stay apart.

If there is anyone who can get the most out of Axl it is Howard. The guy just knows how to talk to people. Axl isn't going to get up and leave. If he is asked about it he will tell you in more words than you ever imagined.

Besides I think recently Howard said he would like to have Axl on so they could talk. He said he would go back to the beginning and work through everything that has happened since. It was after they mentioned that Axl was planning an interview with Howard in 2012 but the emails from his management just stopped coming.

http://youtu.be/DU8goBx-JBY

From January 7, 2013

Pete townsend walked out of the studio when howard brought up the pedophile thing.