UCR comments, oh my god ><

Regaurding the comments, look at them, they are all balding meatheads. Look about 45. These guys are just bitter cause they are old and they are has beens in there own field of work.

Step aside for Axl and the boys. Vegas is going to be top.

Exactly! Cuz GNR is a veritable youth movement! :lol:

GNR Facebook has 27 MILLION "likes". The most popular age group is (shockingly) 18-24YO.

And I'm 100% sure those are all real people. :lol:

Regaurding the comments, look at them, they are all balding meatheads. Look about 45. These guys are just bitter cause they are old and they are has beens in there own field of work.

GNR Facebook has 27 MILLION "likes". The most popular age group is (shockingly) 18-24YO.

I present a fact to you and that is your response? Do you know something we don't?

I present a fact to you and that is your response? Do you know something we don't?

Jesus Christ. It's well known that companies and brands farm and buy 'friends' and 'followers' and 'likes.'

Or they represent people who were around for the real deal back in the day, Son. People have always and will always see Gn'R as Axl and Slash not Axl and 7 guys nobody outside of these boards cares about.

Lol. You and mags need to realise Guns n Roses played there first shows in 2006 when I saw them for the first time.

Axl spent 20 years preparing for the 06 shows, and had a warm up band which slash and duff were apart off (85-93). They had to write the songs so Axl could deliver his true vision of guns n roses all those years later.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ. It's well known that companies and brands farm and buy 'friends' and 'followers' and 'likes.'

Source?

Or they represent people who were around for the real deal back in the day, Son. People have always and will always see Gn'R as Axl and Slash not Axl and 7 guys nobody outside of these boards cares about.
Lol. You and mags need to realise Guns n Roses played there first shows in 2006 when I saw them for the first time.

Axl spent 20 years preparing for the 06 shows, and had a warm up band which slash and duff were apart off (85-93). They had to write the songs so Axl could deliver his true vision of guns n roses all those years later.

What in the actual fuck? Kid you might not even need tits to get party passes if you keep posting nonsense like this.

What in the actual fuck? Kid you might not even need tits to get party passes if you keep posting nonsense like this.

Just trolling you :P

Yeah but can u see the band thst never updates its fan base, never releases anything doing something like this? Axl doesn't even follow anyone of his acct.

Source?

Common sense is the source. A post by any celebrity brings out tons of spam-bots. That should show you that not all 27 million likes are legit.

Who gives a flying fuck what the highest age group is for likes on GnR's facebook page. Only a delusional person would think those likes are related to CD and not the classic lineup. Not even joking. If you're the type of person who believes GnR post 1994 is in any way shape or form even remotely responsible for the popularity of GnR you've got serious fucking issues. Not sure how anyone would mange day to day life with that much stupidity running through their brain.

• Like 4

Source?
Common sense is the source. A post by any celebrity brings out tons of spam-bots. That should show you that not all 27 million likes are legit.

Well its an equal measure against any other celeb with they're bots?

Just trolling you :P

Thank God. I thought I might have to add you to the shortlist of true wackos on here.

Source?

So what percentage are bots?

It's interesting that if the older groups were most popular then you (not you specifically) would say that they were fans of GNR from the Classic/Illusions eras but since the numbers didn't line up that way then they must be bots!

Who gives a flying fuck what the highest age group is for likes on GnR's facebook page. Only a delusional person would think those likes are related to CD and not the classic lineup. Not even joking. If you're the type of person who believes GnR post 1994 is in any way shape or form even remotely responsible for the popularity of GnR you've got serious fucking issues. Not sure how anyone would mange day to day life with that much stupidity running through their brain.

no one is arguing which line-up had more hits.

Yeah but can u see the band thst never updates its fan base, never releases anything doing something like this? Axl doesn't even follow anyone of his acct.

It's not the band that runs the facebook, though, right? Isn't it hired out?

I always thought it was nik souris and some chic...who I believe are an extenstion of the GNR family. The website is made by an outside company.

It's not the band that runs the facebook, though, right? Isn't it hired out?

I always thought it was nik souris and some chic...who I believe are an extenstion of the GNR family. The website is made by an outside company.

I think I'm about to nod off and lose interest. Aren't there some more funny comments we can argue about? :lol:

"Jeffrey Beckwith This is not news unless it is a reunion of the original lineup."

This guy doesn't know his GNR history...

"Mike Long Axl has joined Jenny Craig???" Does that means he's fat or skinny?

"John Logan uh no steve zug slash izzy and duff made gnr thats why they found success in velvet revolver and axl was no where to be found" lolwut?

"Jeff Clark Let's all act like Axl and show up late......at least two days late. ......YAWN x 2" #stuckin2010

Edited by Coma16

When I was on Facebook I had about 20 friends who all "liked" GNR. Don't think one of them listened to ChiDem. It's just that when people put "Guns N' Roses" under Favourite Music, it counts as a "Like". Out of those 27 million, I'd say maybe 500,000 like the nuBand. I'm going off the fact that the most likes (good indicator of active participation) I've seen for a post is about 200,000, I think. There'll be a bunch of people who won't make the effort to like, along with some bots that'll like statuses as well. 500,000 may be a generous estimate.

Those FB comments are mostly about the reunion and I agree with them..I want reunion too. To summarize it with these two comments someone wrote:

"Unless its a reunion tour who cares."

"It isn't guns n roses, don't understand why people still say it is. It's Axl with his cover band that can only play the GNR songs they learned."

We all know even in here that the fans want a reunion and fantasize about it as long they (Appetite/Illusion members) all are alive and well..

Edited by gunnari