Who's this?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gunns

she looks like 19, i didn't know Axl rolled like that.

Like what, what every man his age, well at any age would dream of if they were single (or even married I'm sure) ?

Who gives a fuck who she is let the man enjoy her and his private life.

she looks like 19, i didn't know Axl rolled like that.

Who gives a fuck who she is let the man enjoy her and his private life.

PRIVATE?? LMAOF!!!

Go check Twitter, there's a scandal about this girl now. She must be getting 1000000 mentions right now.

She made those pictures public so now bear with the fans.

She was at the 2012 residency too according to the fb photos.

Ahh to be nineteen again...I had a thirty two year old boyfriend at that age, my parents were not impressed with that. I think they got off lightly with hindsight :-D

Wife material, so much to share and reach common ground with at such a miniscule age gap.

hahahaha

not sure if she's the same person wearing a thong in the picture above but if she is, then I'm starting to feel sorry for her.

Im glad that's not my daughter... One thing is to be a fan and want to meet your idols, different is to degrade yourself by having to kiss a guy who looks like your grandpa and let him touch your ass, just for a picture or who knows what else... Then these women complain of not being taken seriously.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

^

I+Just+Have+A+Lot+Of+Fellings.gif

haha exactly, funny seeing the crazies in here critiquing axl/her choices, fucking hell im eating some popcorn and have a second batch going around in the microwave, anyone else want some?

I believe nude photos will be posted shortly!!!!

Thanks a lot, I wanted my sunday free but looks like I'll be waiting with baited breath in front of my computer screen hahaha .

• Like 1

^

I+Just+Have+A+Lot+Of+Fellings.gif

haha exactly, funny seeing the crazies in here critiquing axl/her choices, fucking hell im eating some popcorn and have a second batch going around in the microwave, anyone else want some?

I believe nude photos will be posted shortly!!!!

Thanks a lot, I wanted my sunday free but looks like I'll be waiting with baited breath in front of my computer screen hahaha .

Well Gunns, I never expected you to be so excited to see Axl nude - I too will be waiting with baited breath :lol: