Len Cnut

The Boxing Thread

Freebie my arse, I paid for my TV lisence and I don't even watch fuckin' TV, I deserve this, all these years of laying out for PPVs, this should be the standard, boxing on a high, long term contracts with terrestrial TV, then have us pay for fuckin' fights that are worth paying for, big massive fuckin' best meets best unification jobbies.  I just hope this Al Haymon/ITV thing lasts for the next 20 years.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Freebie my arse, I paid for my TV lisence and I don't even watch fuckin' TV, I deserve this, all these years of laying out for PPVs, this should be the standard, boxing on a high, long term contracts with terrestrial TV, then have us pay for fuckin' fights that are worth paying for, big massive fuckin' best meets best unification jobbies.  I just hope this Al Haymon/ITV thing lasts for the next 20 years.

Fucking Hell there are still people out there paying for a TV license? I haven't paid for one in about 10 years 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Fucking Hell there are still people out there paying for a TV license? I haven't paid for one in about 10 years 

The Eastenders set don't build itself y'know :lol:  I'll happily fund the BBC, I think its a wonderful organisation.

Edited by Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The Eastenders set don't build itself y'know :lol:  I'll happily fund the BBC, I think its a wonderful organisation.

Bollocks to that I pay sky £105 a month £145 if you include my phone I ain't paying anymore for telly 

11 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Bollocks to that I pay sky £105 a month £145 if you include my phone I ain't paying anymore for telly 

I think the BBC are a wonderful organisation, they've given so much to British culture, I want to see them continue.  All the massive cultural events they've televised, all the sporting events, all the sitcoms and such that they bought to us, what they gave us in terms of music and such too during that whole cultural revolution, the amount of arts, funding, OU (was that BBC?), the BBC gave this country a window to a rapidly changing world, BBC News etc...even right down to like us kids and that, sitting around watching cartoons or childrens programming, they contribute to the making of us, fair dues they've fallen off a bit of late and there's a lot that could be done to make it better but those things should be done, I would love to see like...The Comedy Playhouse and Wednesday Play make a comeback, it would be nice if they would perhaps try a little harder to cater to what is a little more elevated in people rather than the lowest common denominator but its there to be done if we choose to.

I much prefer that to paying for Sky, which is just a pit you throw more and more money into and get less and less out of it.

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think the BBC are a wonderful organisation, they've given so much to British culture, I want to see them continue.  All the massive cultural events they've televised, all the sporting events, all the sitcoms and such that they bought to us, what they gave us in terms of music and such too during that whole cultural revolution, the amount of arts, funding, OU (was that BBC?), the BBC gave this country a window to a rapidly changing world, BBC News etc...even right down to like us kids and that, sitting around watching cartoons or childrens programming, they contribute to the making of us, fair dues they've fallen off a bit of late and there's a lot that could be done to make it better but those things should be done, I would love to see like...The Comedy Playhouse and Wednesday Play make a comeback, it would be nice if they would perhaps try a little harder to cater to what is a little more elevated in people rather than the lowest common denominator but its there to be done if we choose to.

I much prefer that to paying for Sky, which is just a pit you throw more and more money into and get less and less out of it.

They have also purposely tried to hide the seedy little secrets of pedophiles over the years.

Them Haribo's don't come cheap  

10 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

They have also purposely tried to hide the seedy little secrets of pedophiles over the years.

Which is a load of bollocks quite frankly.  If they knew shit there would've been nothing that would've served them better than a good ol' expose, the truth is all they knew was rumours and you can't take a man to the hanging tree over rumours otherwise you get sued.  The people that should get fingers pointed at them over Saville and what he got away with is the police, they're the ones who ignored or supressed a trail of charges going back 50 years, its not the BBCs job to arrest and/or convict people. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Which is a load of bollocks quite frankly.  If they knew shit there would've been nothing that would've served them better than a good ol' expose, the truth is all they knew was rumours and you can't take a man to the hanging tree over rumours otherwise you get sued.  The people that should get fingers pointed at them over Saville and what he got away with is the police, they're the ones who ignored or supressed a trail of charges going back 50 years, its not the BBCs job to arrest and/or convict people. 

Yeah but would make for a decent little live action detective shows 10pm BBC One - Catching a Fiddler we could get Gary Lineker to present it.

• Haha 1

This fights sooo hard too call both with soooo much too lose

21 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

This fights sooo hard too call both with soooo much too lose

Errol will smooth him out down the stretch.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know it's been posted before but this is fucking hilarious. His wide eyed desperation to say the right thing god bless him. Love Amir hes got balls of steel but not the sharpest tool in the box.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Haha 1

Spence coming in at 146 and a quarter, fuck me, he's been working hasn't he?  He's big for a welterweight as is and he's coming in almost a pound under the limit?  I guess cuz Mikeys a smaller agile guy coming up from the lower weights (undefeated, 39-0, 4 weight world champion) coming in at 145 and a half so I guess the idea is to move but fuck, Spence is a machine to even weigh in like that, remember this guys a natural welterweight...and big even at that weight, you can tell he boils down for it a bit, should be a cracking fight, I'm backing Errol but fuck, its a pick em fight, i can't fuckin' wait :D 

Yeah jumping up 2 weights is a big ask for anyone & its in Errols home town Texas with 90+ thousand people in the Stadium its a MASSIVE Stadium bigger then Wembley ill be up from 4am alarm set

3 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Yeah jumping up 2 weights is a big ask for anyone & its in Errols home town Texas with 90+ thousand people in the Stadium its a MASSIVE Stadium bigger then Wembley ill be up from 4am alarm set

Theres probably more Mexicans there than Spence supporters, I don’t think theres much hometown advantage in this case.

I’ve been tryna tell people about the kid Errol, masterful boxer...people were talking about power vs skill, well he’s out-skilling him here not out powering him.

Lols Pac man getting in the ring at the end lols is he really serious on having a match with Errol Spence lols

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Lols Pac man getting in the ring at the end lols is he really serious on having a match with Errol Spence lols

To be fair if I was to pick a best 4 of possible opponents Pacman would be there.  He wouldn't win but nor would any of the others, with the possible exception of Terence Crawford.

1 - Terence Crawford

2 - Keith Thurman

3 - Shawn Porter

4 - Manny Pacquiao

• Like 1