GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

That's what the magazine says, yeah.

Some things said in the magazine are inaccurate, though.

It's not directly about her but it involves a person she loves and she has big history with. 

Not everything has to be about oneself, for one to react and empathize with the pain of others. Some people watch others suffer and walk away if those others are not related to them. Other people watch others suffer and stay by them trying to help.

I can understand where Erin is coming from because I'm always feeling the same urge for justice. I'm always defending people who have nothing to do with me but it is in my nature to stand up for the weak ones. This nature is always getting me in trouble but I can't help it.

Erin thinks it was cruel from that guy to quote Axl, knowing how much Axl suffered for that woman. He's like making fun of what happened and sounds proud of his cold heartbreaker mom.

I don't think that really applies in this case. Unless Axl cares about it and feels hurt - and there's no indication that he does - it's ridiculous to think that Stephanie's son would use her birthday post as a chance to slam Axl. The "hit by the truck" thing was not invented by Axl, it's been used hundreds of times by different people over the years. I believe it is actually in an old song, and it's used all the time in MMA and wrestling. There was nothing in that post that was a direct hit at either Axl or Erin, and frankly, there are a lot of far worse things about Axl on the Internet. I personally think that the articles where they poke fun at Axl's mental health are way more hurtful or inappropriate.

I still think it's a silly thing to get worked up about. The only disturbing thing is that it's a really inappropriate post for a son to send to his mother, with or without the photo attached to it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, giuls said:

Sorry but that's a bit of a reach, the birthday thing is an obscure rumour without a source IIRC and i don't think that brat really knows or cares about Axl, Stephanie doesn't really talk about Axl like someone said here, when she did that interview she only said Axl was a mistake, i think it's more logical to think that the quote is the only famous quote about his mother and they seem very preoccupied with fame so he used it and it's a witty quote, he doesn't strike me as a person that would be very inventive with Bday wishes so he nicked it (and an argument can be made that the thing that really weighed on his mind was Slash's birthday as years went by, Slash is his favourite topic as you said, Stephanie not so much, but this is another story).

Did Erin think he was being insesitive to Axl? She was the one that helped Stephanie with the law-suit, that surely hurt him more than a brat using one of his quote about the kid's mother so she can't really talk (not that i blame Erin or Stephanie for it but the fact remains).

Maaaaybe, she saw this as a dig to HER and that's why she linked it with the subpoena? as in, STEPHANIE was the one that rocked Axl's world, this would make more sense? :shrugs:

What a mess

It's not a reach, because what I stated was why I personally think it's a douche move. From my perspective. Because I know all these things. I never said that this was the brat's specific intention (I even said who knows why he did that in one of my posts). 

The birthday thing came from an article in Rolling Stone magazine.

But Erin doesn't need to rely on magazine articles, it seems she has better sources who keep her up to date on Axl. So she knows how much Seymour hurt him. And since she acts all in love with Axl again recently, it's not surprising she would jump to his defense when she perceives something as a slight against Axl. 

And yes, it seems she thinks it was insensitive. She said it was "cruel and unnecessary". Her own words under the picture.

As for the kids knowing about this, of course they know. They are obsessed with their image, themselves, their family... they have probably googled themselves and their mom a million times already.

Edited by Frey

2 hours ago, Frey said:

Erin also implied in her post that she didn't like when Seymour subpoenad her. Yet she still went through with it. I'm curious what she means by one day telling the whole truth as well. Maybe she ll write a book.

When you're subpoena'd you have to go to court. It's a court order, and if you don't go, they can hold you in contempt of court and throw you in jail. She didn't really have a choice there. Not a pleasant thing. And on that, IMHO Eirn would have been more than justified to be pissed iMHO...Stephanie actually exploited Erin's traumatic experiences to fuel her own lawsuit, which is a pretty shitty thing to do.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stella said:

When you're subpoena'd you have to go to court. It's a court order, and if you don't go, they can hold you in contempt of court and throw you in jail. She didn't really have a choice there.

Well that explains why she was pissed off about this then if she herself never wanted to drag things into court.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

Well that explains why she was pissed off about this then if she herself never wanted to drag things into court.

Totally. She hadn't sued Axl after she split with him, she just quietly went on with her own life. It was definitely shitty for Stephanie to use Erin's past experiences to try to further her own case, and I would think it might have been traumatic for Erin to have to sit on a witness stand in a courtroom and be subjected to all sorts of invasive questions about her personal experiences and abuse.

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Stephanie wouldn't have any reason to talk to her sons about Axl and what happened years ago; but it's all over the internet and they may have found it out by themselves and asked her about it.

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

It's not a reach, because what I stated was why I personally think it's a douche move. From my perspective. Because I know all these things. I never said that this was the brat's specific intention (I even said who knows why he did that in one of my posts). 

The birthday thing came from an article in Rolling Stone magazine.

But Erin doesn't need to rely on magazine articles, it seems she has better sources who keep her up to date on Axl. So she knows about how much Seymour hurt him. And since she acts all in love with Axl again recently, it's not surprising she would jump to his defense when she perceives something as a slight against Axl. 

And yes, it seems she thinks it was insensitive. She said it was "cruel and unnecessary". Her own words under the picture.

As for the kids knowing about this, of course they know. They are obsessed with their image, themselves, their family... they have probably googled themselves and their mom a million times already.

Even if he know about Axl and Stephanie's relationship, It wasn't even a dig to Axl, he used it to compliment his mother, he said she was an ispiration and she was the "only Stephanie", the quote was in a positive light and it was only about Stephanie, context is everything, you or Erin may know how much Axl was hurt but it doesn't mean the brat knows and it didn't apply to Axl at all so why get pissed off? i don't think Axl cares about this if he knows.

I think she was pissed about the subpoena, like @stella said it must have been an unpleasant event to say the least,  and she vented, Axl's role is marginal in this now, imo.

@carlycosmos that's a cute picture

Edited by giuls
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, stella said:

Totally. She hadn't sued Axl after she split with him, she just quietly went on with her own life. It was definitely shitty for Stephanie to use Erin's past experiences to try to further her own case, and I would think it might have been traumatic for Erin to have to sit on a witness stand in a courtroom and be subjected to all sorts of invasive questions about her personal experiences and abuse.

It was not shitty. That's normal in any lawsuit of any kind. And that is looking for a patron. Stephanie's counterlawsuit was that Axl caused her physical and emotional damage. In order to have a patron you need to show that other people were also victims of physical an emotional pain. In the begining Erin was just a mere witness who was going to testify about what happened to her. Now why Erin became a plaintif instead of being just witness? Only Erin knows that

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

It was not shitty. That's normal in any lawsuit of any kind. And that is looking for a patron. Stephanie's counterlawsuit was that Axl caused her physical and emotional damage. In order to have a patron you need to show that other people were also victims of physical an emotional pain. In the begining Erin was just a mere witness who was going to testify about what happened to her. Now why Erin became a plaintif instead of being just witness? Only Erin knows that

Okay, Axl suited Stephanie, Stephanie counter-suited and in order to do that she needed Erin and she obliged Erin legally to be a witness but then Erin sued Axl too and THIS was done on Erin's own free-will and she could have walked away after witnessing without suing him too? Did i get things right? Here the legal system is different.

18 minutes ago, giuls said:

Even if he know about Axl and Stephanie's relationship, It wasn't even a dig to Axl, he used it to compliment his mother, he said she was an ispiration and she was the "only Stephanie", the quote was in a positive light and it was only about Stephanie, context is everything, you or Erin may know how much Axl was hurt but it doesn't mean the brat knows and it didn't apply to Axl at all so why get pissed off? i don't think Axl cares about this if he knows.

I think she was pissed about the subpoena, like @stella said it must have been an unpleasant event to say the least,  and she vented, Axl's role is marginal in this now, imo.

Yes, but it could be interpreted as a dig at Axl and maybe that's how Erin read it.

Or maybe she just finds the fact that he even used a quote by Axl at all insensitive. 

We don't know for sure, but something about it pissed her off enough to make an instagram post about it and call them cruel and other unpleasant (but true lol) things.

Personally, I don't really care, but I find it amusing and Seymour and her fucked up family deserve to be called out on their shit anyway.

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

Okay, Axl suited Stephanie, Stephanie counter-suited and in order to do that she needed Erin and she obliged Erin legally to be a witness but then Erin sued Axl too and THIS was done on Erin's own free-will and she could have walked away after witnessing without suing him too? Did i get things right? Here the legal system is different.

I guess that was pretty much what happened.  But I don't know how and why Erin decided to join Stephanie. Maybe her own lawyer advised her to do it. Maybe Erin wanted revenge at the time and she took advantage of the opportunity given to her by Stephanie. 

It's kinda like the Bill Cosby mess. One woman came forward and then like 20 other women decided to do the same thing.

• Like 3

oh, i'm here for the drama too, i don't even know the kid name (me calling him brat wasn't purely a dig, it was because i don't remember his name and i don't care enough to search it, too) but i'm nosey, bored for the next 10 minutes and i like to gossip :lol:

I hope the brat responds so for when i come back this evening we have new material! 

48 minutes ago, Padme said:

No, it WAS shitty to force an abuse survivor to share her trauma in court, especially when they had to have known it would be high-profile and reported on. Erin was with Axl at a different point in his life - before he'd gone through all of the therapy and anger management stuff - so the experience she had with Axl wasn't even necessarily representative of what Stephanie went through. Telling someone, "I'm going to force you to go into court, talk about your abuse in front of a courtroom and make that a matter of permanent record, or you'll be jailed for contempt of court so I can further MY civil case!" shows a real lack of compassion and respect for the abuse victim. This wasn't even for a criminal case; this was Stephanie's attempt to get as much money as she could from Axl, and she didn't care about the collateral damage she did by forcing Erin to testify.

As to why Erin became a plaintiff, I wonder if the rationale was, "well, I've already been humiliated and had my personal business exposed to this court; I might as well try to benefit from it instead of just being used."

Edited by stella
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, giuls said:

oh, i'm here for the drama too, i don't even know the kid name (me calling him brat wasn't purely a dig, it was because i don't remember his name and i don't care enough to search it, too) but i'm nosey, bored for the next 10 minutes and i like to gossip :lol:

I hope the brat responds so for when i come back this evening we have new material! 

I don't know the name of the kid either :lol:  But I don't understand what he was talking about. I mean all we see is an isolated comment he posted. Was he talking about his mother's car accident? Was he talking about both his car accident and hers? If that is the case it's not something he should be proud about. That's why Erin said "like mother, like son" and she would be right to be piss off.

But maybe he was talking about something else and only him and Stephanie know. That's why I don't think Erin should pay attention to whatever bullshit other people bring to her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frey said:

The "I got hit by a truck and the license plate said Seymour" is something Axl said when he was in love with Stephanie. The Brandt brat used that Axl quote and changed "I" to "You". Considering how difficult Steph's/Slash's birthday apparently always is/was for Axl that's a pretty douche move to make.

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Padme said:

But Stephanie had the right to make her case. She had the right to look for other women who might have been a victim of domestic violence by the same man. That's why I say it is normal to look for a patron. Erin's story was necessary for Stephanie's case against Axl. Maybe Stephanie looked for other Axl's ex girlfriends as well. But she only found Erin. Further more also Meegan was a witness because she knew all that happened to Erin. So Meegan was called by Erin to support her case. Now don't tell it was shitty from Erin's part to call Meegan as a witness

But Stephanie's case shouldn't have been at Erin's expense. That's the crux of it, for me. An abuse victim shouldn't be required to expose their story and make it a matter of court record in order to help further another person's financial gain, especially if they have not filed their own case. Erin should have had the right not to be dragged into someone else's civil case. It's legal, but IMHO it's unethical and a pretty awful thing to do to someone. If it were a criminal case, I'd feel differently.

Meegan wasn't an abuse victim; she was a witness. She wasn't asked to share intimate details of her personal life and experiences; just what she saw. It's not the same thing.

Edited by stella

Uhmmmm bit off topic from Erin IG topic, I'm searching about Erin Axl court case on google but found about Erin selling Axl's letters *I know about this one* N' wedding video *I have no idea about ths* Tht wedding video makes Me clicking the site.

But I found some interesting things tht She trying to sell

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47313/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

Wonder if Anyone know about this N' have high quality of tht photos N' letters 

Edited by SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Padme said:

A few years ago Stephanie did an interview to one of those Country House magazines. I remember she said (or the reporter wrote) that Dylan was in college.

Now about what that kid Brant posted. Why somebody told Erin about it? Was it because of the similar quote used by Axl? The kid wasn't even born and I don't see why Stephanie would bother tell him about her relationship with Axl and badmouth him. Did Stephanie also tell her children about Warren Beaty? The last time Stephanie spoke about Axl was during an interview she did with that kid and his brother. During the interview NR was played and Stephanie got pissed off. She said "Is that a practical joke?" Then she added something like her relationship with Axl "was a mistake".

The fact remains that Erin joined Stephanie in the lawsuit. And she gave an interview to People magazine expossing all  the things she went threw with Axl. Now I don't blame neither Stephanie nor Erin. Axl started the whole things and it back fire big time. Did Axl think Stephanie was going to sit around and do nothing? Sure Stephanie was going to grab any weapon available to fight back. Erin was one of those weapons. How could he be so naive!!??

Further more Axl incriminated himself during the Making of the fuckin' videos. He said in the making of Don't Cry that the scene of the fight between him and Stephanie in the begining of the video was something that took place between him and Erin.

Yeah I remember the part where she said it was a mistake.

I guess Stephanie did move on, she has a new life now, yeah her life is all fucked up surrounded by weirdo's. Basically she found someone richer than Axl and got what she wanted. 

Erin on the other hand needs the love in her life again, I guess she would be tired of fucking random guys and wants a proper relationship and who would be better than Axl?

Axl and Erin have always been a cute couple and I have always said that Axl would be a great father to her little daughter. They would be an amazing family.

But Erin is doing too much now on the social media, I guess she would have tried to talk to Meegan and Axl, I thought in Atlanta we would see some pics of Axl and Erin, but well that din't happen.

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Uhmmmm bit off topic from Erin IG topic, I'm searching about Erin Axl court case on google but found about Erin selling Axl's letters *I know about this one* N' wedding video *I have no idea about ths* Tht wedding video makes Me clicking the site.

But I found some interesting things tht She trying to sell

http://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/110/lot/47313/?url=%2Fview-auctions%2Findividual-lots%2F%3Fkey%3Derin%2Beverly%2Bguns%26page%3D1%26items%3D48

It was discussed at length at the time of the auction. I think I saw better pics of it at the time, but I can't find the thread right away. Maybe it's archived or something?

It was discussed again here:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

It was shitty. Just because you can legally do something doesn't make it morally right to do so. Especially since this was only a civil court case purely motivated by financial gain and not a criminal one.

26 minutes ago, Babooshka said:

This is a common phrase though. Just because he posted it, doesn't mean he was referencing Axl. It makes no sense for him to do that. I doubt he even knows Axl once used it about his mother.

It's not that common. And if you knew anything about these useless brats you wouldn't doubt that they might know about this stuff. In fact, I'd bet they probably know all about it.

But it doesnt even matter what exactly his intentions were anyway, fact is Erin got pissed and went to town on these douchebags and it's great.

12 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But I found some interesting things the She trying to sell

Old news. A lot of the items she sold there and the content of the letters have been discussed and posted in this thread even. 

Edited by Frey

Heeeey, this is the way I like this thread to go. Gossip ftw! :headbang:

My two cents are that someone (Axl, Erin or Stephanie) literally drove a truck into something or someone at some point in time. Otherwise it's not such a big thing to be pissed at on Erin's part. Unless, of course, her "source" told her there's more to that post than meets the eye. Or Erin knows something huge we don't.

In any case, Go Erin!

• Like 1