GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

30 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So sad he needs to wait another year to finally meet me :ph34r:

j/k :smiley-confused2:

So you're saying he needs a Czech warrior bitch to save him from TB?

Not calling you a bitch btw, I'm quoting Axl. He called Kat a "Slovakian warrior bitch" :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

damn I have to watch this :(

Do you know if it's on YouTube or something?

By what you're saying that totally sounds like Axl's case. Sucks because I'm sure I'm gonna watch that and get even more paranoid about all of this :facepalm:

This matches the situation of Axl being blackmailed into making TB managers or face abandonment and misery for the second time in his life :no:

He does not see what's going on. Having him blocked from the Internet or whatever they blocked him from it is VERY BAD in my view. Could it be illegal in the USA? does anyone know?

If anyone in my life would have done something like that to me, I wouldn't doubt two seconds in wiping them off ASAP. All those things are signs of abusive behavior and he let this continue for years and years.

:unsure:

Just google something like "watch love and mercy 2014 online" and Google will provide you with tons of links to watch it :P

I think a lot of things TB have done could be classified as abusive behavior if one is inclined to look at it that way. Most notably isolating and keeping someone away from friends and family, which they seemed to work really hard at, by not passing on messages, emails, calls, etc. and even physically blocking people. And of course blocking an adult from information relevant to his life and profession is rather concerning too.

And them apparently having financial control over Axl too according to Marc. Very similar thing happened with Brian Wilson. Dr. Landy started out being his therapist, but ended up being Wilson's "business partner", received song writing royalties, etc. Landy even got Wilson to change his will, so that he would inherit the majority of his fortune. Wanna bet TB are already the main beneficiaries of Axl's will as well? :rolleyes:

Edited by Frey

14 minutes ago, Frey said:

I think a lot of things TB have done could be classified as abusive behavior if one is inclined to look at it that way. Most notably isolating and keeping someone away from friends and family, which they seemed to work really hard at, by not passing on messages, emails, calls, etc. and even physically blocking people. And of course blocking an adult from information relevant to his life and profession is rather concerning too.

And them apparently having financial control over Axl too according to Marc. Very similar thing happened with Brian Wilson. Dr. Landy started out being his therapist, but ended up being Wilson's "business partner", received song writing royalties, etc. Landy even got Wilson to change his will, so that he would inherit the majority of his fortune. Wanna bet TB are already the main beneficiaries of Axl's will as well? :rolleyes:

I have no doubt they are in Axl's will getting a huge portion of his fortune, if not most of it. Funny though 'cause I also think Axl has put them there by his own initiative :facepalm:

What can we do from here? :(

Just hope some of his old friends can save him if he ever needs to be saved...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Who was it that recently mentioned the Brian Wilson biopic here (Love & Mercy)? @Blackstar?

I've been meaning to watch this for a while, but inspired by this thread I actually watched it and all I can say is :scared::scared::scared:

I can see the Axl parallels some people mentioned. Musically gifted kid with an abusive father, manages to become super successfull, while still remaining totally insecure about his abilities (leading to endless tinkering on one album), struggles with mental health issues and ends up getting taken advantage of by a douchebag who somehow manages to control his entire life and rob his money.

Definitely sounds very familiar to me as a Guns fan. And shows how easy it is to take advantage of someone who's vulnerable, lonely and struggles with mental illness, even if that someone is rich, intelligent, famous, etc.

I did some reasearch after I watched the movie and apparently the whole thing was much worse in real life than it was depicted in the movie even (according to Brian Wilson's wife, who played a huge part in getting him out of this fucked up and abusive situation).

One of the explanations I've seen cited for how this could even happen (apart from Dr. Landy purposefully over-medicating Brian Wilson) was that Brian Wilson, being raised by an abusive and domineering father, didn't realize just how dysfunctional and abusive that relationship was because of the way he grew up. I think I've seen someone here make a similar point about Axl before. Wouldn't surprise met at all, sadly.

I was also kind of amused by how Brian Wilson literally got saved from the clutches of the manipulative bastard by the love of a courageous woman. Sounds a lot like the real life version of what some people here wish would happen to Axl :P

I guess the main difference is that BW was always a very passive person and Axl is obviously not.  So it's harder to see him being controlled, but yes it's possible.

@Frey, yes, I mentioned the biopic. I knew some things about Brian Wilson's situation before watching it, but not so much about the developments with Landy and how he had manipulated Wilson. In the 80s Wilson was considered a crazy perfectionist genius whose mind had been burned by the combination of mental illness and drug use. When I watched the movie, I couldn't help but notice the similarities (background and personality wise, too). Of course Wilson's case was much worse, because Landy was a psychiatrist who had deliberately misdiagnosed him and was feeding him with pills.

Edited by Blackstar
misspelled name

@Lumikki We talk about the Readers tht means You included :P

I guess I need to change My name, but I think I'll forgot cause there will be too many names to remember. Another Person recognized it as Slaxl19's Fic Fanart without Me have to explain it ?. I've already coloured it, You can see it on tumblr. But its only the teen Axl tho, Still not done yet with the lil' Axl

42 minutes ago, Frey said:

Landy even got Wilson to change his will, so that he would inherit the majority of his fortune. Wanna bet TB are already the main beneficiaries of Axl's will as well? :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I have no doubt they are in Axl's will getting a huge portion of his fortune, if not most of it. Funny though 'cause I also think Axl has put them there by his own initiative :facepalm:

What can we do from here? :(

Just hope some of his old friends can save him if he ever needs to be saved...

This. :scared: I always fear about tht one. Someone needs to save Him, Duff? Slash? Anyone?

Edited by SerenityScorp

Wow crying Pikachu levels of sadness have been reached :lol:

That's pretty bad. There needs to be some evidence of Duff and Slash intervening in Axl's life soon or this thread will drown in worry and concern over Axl's well-being.

• Like 1

Would just like to say there is potentially some very damaging accusations brewing here, comparing TB and Axl's relationship to that of Brian Wilson and Dr Landy is really over reaching in my opinion.  In one post you are suggesting abusive behaviour, and others he is being controlled or needs saving? This is pure speculation, and harmful speculation at that, I can tolerate over imaginative Slaxl posts but really I think the current posts on TB are nasty and out of order.

I am not going to respond to any of you calling me out on this, I have said my piece.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Frey said:

So you're saying he needs a Czech warrior bitch to save him from TB?

Yiss yiss.:headbang::devilshades:

Lol. I really hope nobody reads this thread :rofl-lol: (but I can imagine Axl and Angus having their afternoon tea party reading this. "Please grandpa, one more page, I wanna know what bandana better reflects my subconscious attitude to my acdc/gnr schizophrenia")

To change the topic, I need a better video of this. Dancing Axl is just priceless :dance:

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Would just like to say there is potentially some very damaging accusations brewing here, comparing TB and Axl's relationship to that of Brian Wilson and Dr Landy is really over reaching in my opinion.  In one post you are suggesting abusive behaviour, and others he is being controlled or needs saving? This is pure speculation, and harmful speculation at that, I can tolerate over imaginative Slaxl posts but really I think the current posts on TB are nasty and out of order.

I am not going to respond to any of you calling me out on this, I have said my piece.

If multiple people get the same (rather negative) impression from TB, then I think that's something that deserves to be discussed.

And nowhere did I say that TB are as bad as Dr. Landy (at least I hope they aren't), but some of the shit they have done could be considered abusive and I don't blame anyone for being alarmed by that.

Honestly, I think one of the main reasons that TB aren't as bad is mostly just due to them not being smart enough to be worse. Beta already constantly decides what's "best" for Axl according to her own flawed judgement, thereby harming Axl (Marc Canter's words, not mine). Can you imagine if Beta had the power of a Dr. Landy for example? She'd probably decide she knows best what pills to feed Axl as well.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

@Andy14 closer view, not so good quality:

Yeah, I've seen this one. Where's Ollie Fabeck and his Axl close-up when we need him? 

But thanks! :headbang:

Just seen this in another thread: (posted by Mateoson)

http://www.topps.com/shop-entertainment-brands/garbage-pail-kids/gpk-stickers/2016-gpk-american-as-apple-pie-in-your-face-overworked-axl-best-of-the-fest.html

It's fucking hilarious :rofl-lol:

overworkedaxl.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

am sorry about that :unsure: and I apologize to @stella for making her feel bad. Also to @cheesecake. I hope they like me again but if they don't, I'll have to live with it.

Maybe you are right, that is not the best thing to get over invested in these things. My problem is that I can't tolerate injustices and I really think what manager is doing is wrong for my favorite artist. I can't see how anyone would justify any of that. And also because last night I was extremely disappointed to find out things have not changed since those days of Axl exploding on this forum. Makes me really sad :cry:

dont-worry-be-happy-1514.jpg

(∩_∩)

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

thank you :hug: but when I am ME I screw it up :no:

Not even @Andy14 loves me anymore :unsure:

oh it's a tough life being me :ph34r:

Who? Me? Why? What makes you think this? :o:max:

You're gonna be the highlight of our women's thread party as you'll end it eating axl in one bite :headbang:

Edited by Andy14
I'm an idiot who can't speak English

8 minutes ago, Lanna said:

You are smart and intelligent ; I love reading your posts;)  

Резултат с изображение за don t worry be happy

lol thank you :heart:

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Who? Me? Why? What makes you think this? :o:max:

You're gonna be the highlight of our women's thread party as you end it up eating axl in one bite :headbang:

is there another ANDY14 here and we don't know yet? :ph34r:

what makes me think? what makes me think? what makes me think this?

NOTHING of course! :rofl-lol:

lol the highlight of the party, more like the party pooper :lol:

I think I can regurgitate Axl after having eaten him in River Plate on November 4th; Women's thread party takes place in 2017 so I'll keep him in my crop until then :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

• 21 hours ago, cheesecake said:
    1. OT for a moment here.
    2. I've noticed this over the years of being online, where people, famous or not, who have their presence online out there in the public, getting death threats posted on their personal websites by other readers when they wrote opinions or views opposed to that of the readers. And the victims naturally would deactivate or shut down their sites, citing death threats among the reasons. I've always wondered what the fudge?? 
    3. I've always wondered whether these accusations (receiving death threats) were real, or made up by the victims (TBH I've read them per se when they were posted, only read reasons as to why certain sites or pages were being deactivated). Or the threats were really posted, but the posters didn't really mean them, just typing away in the heat of anger but not seriously meaning to threaten the person?
    4. Putting myself in the abusers shoes, I'm trying to make out...why would I threaten to kill someone I don't personally know in real life (not that I've ever threatened to kill or hurt anyone I know LOL) just due to opposing views? Do some people REALLY have nothing beneficial to spend their time with? 
    5. Maybe it's just me ha ha...my hands are quite full with my daily life routine that I don't really have time to spare much for things that are not personally related to me..just like I don't have the time to follow celebs' social media pages or dig deeper into their personal lives stories. 
Edited by Mararoyce
***Somethings wonky with my submits, please ignore this quote.

Just following up on the last 24 hrs, a lot has gone down. I just have one thing to say on the Beta/ACDC IG. I perused the content and there was sooooo many comments that were so positive towards Axl!

TB focused on only 7% of the people who were voicing thier opinion on their preference for Brian. Not a bid deal. It makes me wonder what other shit she disturbs, unnecessarily. Being such an influence and surrounding Axl, what other things has she stirred the pot on? Wake up, Axl baby.

1 hour ago, Mararoyce said:

Just following up on the last 24 hrs, a lot has gone down. I just have one thing to say on the Beta/ACDC IG. I perused the content and there was sooooo many comments that were so positive towards Axl!

TB focused on only 7% of the people who were voicing thier opinion on their preference for Brian. Not a bid deal. It makes me wonder what other shit she disturbs, unnecessarily. Being such an influence and surrounding Axl, what other things has she stirred the pot on? Wake up, Axl baby.

WOW I'm impressed. You actually calculated the stats? He he j/k...