GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

11 hours ago, Jane M. said:

I'm seriously starting to believe Izzy might have some PTSD shit going on. I know he's been on stage with Axl & NuGuns a few times but this is different. This reunion/non-reunion tour is big and there's a lot of people paying attention which makes me think he'll never show his sorry ass this time. 

When VR was forming, someone joked that Izzy had "lead singer PTSD" because he ran away screaming as soon as they decided to get a singer :rofl-lol:

And Alan Niven did say that Axl's behavior gave Izzy and anxiety disorder or something. But then again Alan Niven is an idiot, so whatever.

44 minutes ago, giuls said:

AWWWW, Slash never made him cry in anger and it didn't wanted him to make a fool of himself, he was wrong but it's cute.

Huh? But Slash did make him cry. That's what Axl said there. He cried so hard because of Slash like he hadn't cried about anyone else because he was so angry and hurt.

34 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

The one that says he was grumpy? I kinda believe her. 

I don't know what to think anymore...if he'a not having a good time why is he there? 

•  

That link doesn't work.

Please guys, stop talking in riddles and just say what you want to say. Everything else is annoying to read for all the other people here who don't know what's going on.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

That link doesn't work.

Please guys, stop talking in riddles and just say what you want to say. Everything else is annoying to read for all the other people here who don't know what's going on.

There wasn't supposed to be a link, sorry about that. I blame my stupid phone. 

The Izzy grumpy story is on the Pittsburgh thread, at the GNR discussion forum.

@Lumikki Oh, my god :facepalm: My nephew stopped biting and throwing tantrum when he was in kindergarden, well, at least it was 10 years ago and now he seems more in control of his emotions and reactions now, but, yes, this episode is worrying and sad.

"negatively seductive" is a weird choice of words for describing a buddy :P and about Izzy, i think that once Axl works through his emotions, everything it's alright for him and that's it.

24 minutes ago, Frey said:

Huh? But Slash did make him cry. That's what Axl said there. He cried so hard because of Slash like hadn't cried about anyone else because he was so angry and hurt.

I should have said before that point, english isn't my first language.

About the Izzy situation: i don't actually believe it was Izzy because they hid Steven quite well but they let a random fan knew that Izzy was there? And they can negotiate on the phone.

Edited by giuls

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I dunno what to say about Axl crying because of Slash

So who's actually the number 1 in Axl's heart? Slash or Erin?

about Izzy I think if Izzy really is there maybe He comes after finishing the recording

What recording? 

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

What recording? 

Walk N' Song N' Fp Money?

18 minutes ago, Padme said:

Hey girls can any of you be so kind and ask Izzy in twitter about that wierd ass story about him being pissed off with Adler? I don't use twitter otherwise I would've done it myself

I want to but I wonder if He knows how to block Someone

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

The camp just said "Izzy is family" in a statement about the chick with the sign. I very much doubt he was acting like a jerk in a hotel.

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

He has already recorded those songs

and those songs din't stop him from coming back

I guess there are other reasons like MONEY

Hi you all (it's anew day for me here lol) :sleeper:

@Lumikki ok thank you for posting the whole story on the leg biting incident. When I was reading I felt way more like :cry: than :facepalm: because it is indeed very sad. I know that happened 10 years ago, somehow it still feels recent.

Looks like he is?/was violent and abusive towards Beta as well, which proves something of what I was saying before. Who knows what he must have done to her behind closed doors, what things we will never know and what all of them (TB) will not be telling. All in all, looks like they haven't given up on him, whether because they depend financially on him or because they really love him and maybe have tried to help him with all of his issues.

Another thing I wanted to point out, once again, is how bad and sad it is that Axl still drinks alcohol  :unsure:. Its so strange that when the band were young Axl was the one scolding them for their drug addictions and wild partying, he was the healthy one, looking his best. Now it's all the contrary, he drinks heavily at an age when he should have cut it all out and take care more of his health because it's hard for me to accept that unfortunately he is really fat :unsure:

Anyway, he seems to be in a better place emotionally now and hopefully we won't here of any incidents like that in this tour. Or are we? 

The Izzy rumor is crazy, not sure if I should believe it yet, but I'm concerned about it because if FINALLY we get Axl to keep himself cool and be in a good mood like he's been lately, do we need an Izzy all grumpy and fucked up to come disrupt the peace of the reunited band? :facepalm:

I really hope that girl mistook Someone else for Izzy because it doesn't sound good at all and it doesn't make sense either and I don't know what Izzy would be doing backstage all this time, really, it is a ridiculous story but then again this is Guns N' Roses, a band of loonies :no:

57 minutes ago, Padme said:

Hey girls can any of you be so kind and ask Izzy in twitter about that wierd ass story about him being pissed off with Adler? I don't use twitter otherwise I would've done it myself

Waste of time. We'll be ignored, as always or he'll have a nervous breakdown and close the account.

6 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Actually I ask Him of He join the tour on twitter

I know He will not reply but really hope it makes Him tweet something 

Cool Thanks! :headbang: The way I see it, Izzy said before he was not part of reunion. A lot of people understood he meant only Vegas and Coachella. So far we haven't seen him.Obviously he meant more than Vegas and Coachella. Recently he has been busy recording his songs. Maybe he will join the band today or next week. But if that is the case I find it hard to believe he was grumpy and acting like a jerk in a hotel. And why would he be pissed off with Adler?

36 minutes ago, Padme said:

The camp just said "Izzy is family" in a statement about the chick with the sign. I very much doubt he was acting like a jerk in a hotel.

Yes, I just saw that! Good to hear.

Honestly, I don't really buy that story from that girl who thinks she met Izzy. She probably confused him with Dizzy.

BUT:

GnR releasing a statement saying "Izzy is family" plus the cheeky way Axl smiled and laughed when he said "That's a good question. And that's all you'll get." after he saw the "Where's Izzy" sign makes me think that things can't be too bad between Izzy and the band, or they aren't too bad between Izzy and Axl at least.

I was skeptical, but I think we're gonna get Izzy sooner or later now after all that.

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hi you all (it's anew day for me here lol) :sleeper:

@Lumikki ok thank you for posting the whole story on the leg biting incident. When I was reading I felt way more like :cry: than :facepalm: because it is indeed very sad. I know that happened 10 years ago, somehow it still feels recent.

Looks like he is?/was violent and abusive towards Beta as well, which proves something of what I was saying before. Who knows what he must have done to her behind closed doors, what things we will never know and what all of them (TB) will not be telling. All in all, looks like they haven't given up on him, whether because they depend financially on him or because they really love him and maybe have tried to help him with all of his issues.

Another thing I wanted to point out, once again, is how bad and sad it is that Axl still drinks alcohol  :unsure:. Its so strange that when the band were young Axl was the one scolding them for their drug addictions and wild partying, he was the healthy one, looking his best. Now it's all the contrary, he drinks heavily at an age when he should have cut it all out and take care more of his health because it's hard for me to accept that unfortunately he is really fat :unsure:

Anyway, he seems to be in a better place emotionally now and hopefully we won't here of any incidents like that in this tour. Or are we?

It is quite sad, yes. But I wouldn't yet conclude he was/is violent and abusive towards Beta. Who knows what the Swedish guy meant by "cursing". Could just have been yelling at her in a drunken fit of anger, which is still pretty bad obviously, but it probably isn't a common occurence. But yes, it is yet another reason why Axl should stop fucking drinking if it makes him more likely to lose his shit like that :facepalm:

Beta says she sees Axl as her son and she often treats him like a child as well, so it wouldn't surprise me if Beta looks at Axl having temper tantrums like this the same way as one looks at an angry 3 year old having a temper tantrum. And honestly, going by the description in that article these two things seem to be pretty similar :tongue2: All that screaming, and banging against the walls and throwing things and rolling around on the floor... Sounds just like my 3 year old cousin. :facepalm:

• Like 1

This reminds me of an old thread I read somewhere once where people were discussing these weird interviews Beta gave to Brazilian magazines way back when and she made it sound like she was giving Axl good night kisses and all the things he missed out on as a child.

And the people there were totally creeped out by the idea of Beta tucking Axl into bed and giving him good night kisses, it was hilarious :rofl-lol:

Edited by Frey

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Just to lighten up this conversation a bit :unsure:

Confuse thine audience should be number 1, see the Izzytuation: The guy that reportated what the girl said said that he asked and she is sure and identified all of them correctly, can this band be clear on things for once?! Crazy people :lol:

37 minutes ago, Padme said:

Downliner posted he finds this whole Izzygate hilarious. And that he has no idea whether or not Izzy is in Nashville

And who is Downliner? Is it Izzy's alter ego? :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, giuls said:

Confuse thine audience should be number 1, see the Izzytuation: The guy that reportated what the girl said said that he asked and she is sure and identified all of them correctly, can this band be clear on things for once?! Crazy people :lol:

Right. I think I'm completely lost in Izzyland. Is Izzy Izzy anyway? Does Izzy know who and where he is? Isn't Izzy Big brother watching us all? Isn't Izzy just Axl's imaginary friend? Isn't Izzy Beta? Has Slash eaten Izzy? Hasn't Steven locked Izzy in a cupboard? Is Dizzy abbreviation for Double Izzy? Izzy....Izzy....Izzy....:nervous:

1 hour ago, Frey said:

This reminds me of an old thread I read somewhere once where people were discussing these weird interviews Beta gave to Brazilian magazines way back when and she made it sound like she was giving Axl good night kisses and all the things he missed out on as a child.

And the people there were totally creeped out by the idea of Beta tucking Axl into bed and giving him good night kisses, it was hilarious :rofl-lol:

Now that's what I call a job!!! Where can I apply? :headbang:

7 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

And who is Downliner? Is it Izzy's alter ego? :ph34r:

Right. I think I'm completely lost in Izzyland. Is Izzy Izzy anyway? Does Izzy know who and where he is? Isn't Izzy Big brother watching us all? Isn't Izzy just Axl's imaginary friend? Isn't Izzy Beta? Has Slash eaten Izzy? Hasn't Steven locked Izzy in a cupboard? Is Dizzy abbreviation for Double Izzy? Izzy....Izzy....Izzy....:nervous:

Now that's what I call a job!!! Where can I apply? :headbang:

Downliner is fan who has been in contact with Izzy for many years. Kinda like what Jarmo is to Axl. He was the one who confirmed that Izzy had a real twitter account. Still, like you, very few people knew him. So  most of the fans didn't believe him at first. And the poor guy got a lot of shit. As it turned out he was right.

So with this new Izzygate, fans asked him if he could say something on the matter

8 minutes ago, Padme said:

Downliner is fan who has been in contact with Izzy for many years. Kinda like what Jarmo is to Axl. He was the one who confirmed that Izzy had a real twitter account. Still, like you, very few people knew him. So  most of the fans didn't believe him at first. And the poor guy got a lot of shit. As it turned out he was right.

So with this new Izzygate, fans asked him if he could say something on the matter

Well even He can contact Izzy doesnt mean He always know where Izzy is. It maybe true N' He didnt know it

btw Anyone know where I can get this photo? Izzy looks cute in this one :wub:

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Thank you! I don't know all the people here who are involved with the band. 

Izzy is one big mystery :shrugs: