Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

This a really cool interview I heard some years ago and was recently posted on you tube via @downliner. I think it goes a long way to explaining why Izzy releases music the way he does. I'm really hope the recent interest will enable him to do a couple of shows, because it doesn't seem like his against performing but unsure what people know and would respond too.

• Like 2

On 3.12.2016 at 2:57 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Dyed hair? So His real hair actually isnt black? 

On 3.12.2016 at 9:35 AM, Darkenchantress said:

:laugh:

I actually like him better with his natural color but yeah, I think Slash said in his bio he and Izzy used to dye their hair and make a mess of the bathroom while doing it :lol:

Izzy's natural hair color is brown (the color he has now or when he had his dreadlocks, and also during his time with GNR at some points). He just dyed it black because it was more rock n roll or whatever (or because the guys in Hanoi Rocks and other bands had dyed black hair).

What I don't understand though is why Slash would dye his hair black lol. It's more or less black already. Maybe he wanted a more blue-ish black like Izzy or something or was bothered by it becoming more brown-ish in summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frey said:

Izzy's natural hair color is brown (the color he has now or when he had his dreadlocks, and also during his time with GNR at some points). He just dyed it black because it was more rock n roll or whatever (or because the guys in Hanoi Rocks and other bands had dyed black hair).

What I don't understand though is why Slash would dye his hair black lol. It's more or less black already. Maybe he wanted a more blue-ish black like Izzy or something or was bothered by it becoming more brown-ish in summer.

Maybe He want to try dying His hair but dnt want to colour it with any colour

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

Do you suppose I can take Izzy's "they won't share the loot" tweet as his definitive answer to being involved with the 2017 European dates. 

I really hope not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and getting my ticket for Madrid. I don't know, with this band anything can happen...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

Do you suppose I can take Izzy's "they won't share the loot" tweet as his definitive answer to being involved with the 2017 European dates. 

That's how I'm taking it. He's been saying so since April and has been the only one trying to let the fans know what's going on. If we get a surprise one day that's gonna be awesome but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore for no good reason.

• Like 1