Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Jane M. said:

This is a great way to start my day:)

I know! I'm so excited! :wub:

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm pretty sure Izzy will have 3 albums out by the time GNR gets theirs out. :smiley-confused2:

We all know this is true as fuck :lol:

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

GN'R V.S. Izzy

Tweet the Guy, tell to Izzy He needs to tweets more often :max:

GnR vs Izzy xD it took a GnR "reunion" to get Izzy out of his cave. Awesome!

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 2

Just want to say that I love this thread!!! I don't post here because I'm more a Slaxl girl and though I love Izzy and want him back with the guys, truth is he comes along like a huge mistery to me, and I don't know much about him post-GNR. But your posts here are so great that I feel I'm learning a lot.

I do love his solo carreer. I like the vibe of his songs and I'm a traveller myself, so I identify a lot with his songs and sometimes they are my companion during my trips. That being said: keep up with the good job here and Izzy, you release new songs and get more involved with Twitter, it's much appreciated. :wub:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

We need to hire an Artist to make something like this 

A guns n roses version of where's waldo would be pretty amazing.  I'd pay for that. :lol: Scenes from the music videos in it and have Izzy be waldo since he's always MIA.

58 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Too bad we probably won't get to hear Duff play with him. I wonder if they are even speaking? Rmember last year when Duff said that he wanted to play with Izzy "for the rest of my life?" What the hell? Come on guys.  :izzy::duff:

Its not like tht He said isnt true. Its Izzy decision to not playing with Them

8 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Too bad we probably won't get to hear Duff play with him. I wonder if they are even speaking? Rmember last year when Duff said that he wanted to play with Izzy "for the rest of my life?" What the hell? Come on guys.  :izzy::duff:

I really hope that sooner or later the whole story on why Izzy isn't involved comes out because the Duff thing is still the one piece that doesn't fit for me. Obviously it was partly a money issue, Izzy's tweet confirmed that, but with the way Duff has talked about Izzy as a friend and even called him mentor in his books it just doesn't make sense to me how money can destroy that relationship after all these years. They always seemed really close. :(

I also think it'll be interesting to see how this reunion plays out over the next few years. Right now it's very trendy to be a GNR fan. I work in social media and I cannot tell you how many people I see buying GNR tickets because it's the popular thing to do right now. But at the same time these people couldn't name the original members or more than 3 songs if their lives depended on it. (And before somebody yells at me, I'm not saying that all the people going to the shows lately aren't fans. That's obviously not true. I'm just saying that there seems to be a huge chunk just going to see what all the fuss is about. Similar to what Coachella has become the past few years. It's the "cool" thing to do at the moment) If it is just a "cash grab" like some people have said, do you guys think the big 3 will retire (or go back to solo projects) after 2017 when the hype dies down or be forced to bring Izzy back then?

For some reason I just cannot picture GNR releasing more new music without Izzy. Maybe that's me being biased because I'm an Izzy fan but he has been such a huge influence (songwriting wise) on all of them I just don't see it happening or if it does it will happen like Chinese Democracy, 10-15 years of waiting and then get released. :lol:

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

For some reason I just cannot picture GNR releasing more new music without Izzy. Maybe that's me being biased because I'm an Izzy fan but he has been such a huge influence (songwriting wise) on all of them I just don't see it happening or if it does it will happen like Chinese Democracy, 10-15 years of waiting and then get released. :lol:

LOL! What if future album releases mirror the time-frame of release between pre-CD albums? Next album will be a covers album released in 2021 with Axl+Slash+Duff+few other people (the post CD Spegettie incident), 2 years after that will be another double album with Axl+Slash+Duff+Izzy, then possibly an EP and finally, after 4 years, an album with Axl+Slash+Izzy+Duff+Steven.

It's a palindrome! :lol:

Edited by KiraMPD
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KiraMPD said:

LOL! What if future album releases mirror the time-frame of release between pre-CD albums. Next album will be a covers album released in 2021 with Axl+Slash+Duff+few other people (the post CD Spegettie incident), 2 years after that will be another double album with Axl+Slash+Duff+Izzy, then possibly an EP and finally, after 4 years, an album with Axl+Slash+Izzy+Duff+Steven.

It's a palindrome! :lol:

Omg... Don't give Axl ideas!! :lol: What would they call the 2029 tour? "Not in this geriatric lifetime!!" tour?? Because you know they can't tour right after that 2027 album release. They have to let it sit for a minute then go out. :lol:

• Like 1