Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 minutes ago, Archtop said:

Oh wow, Izzy sitting on his Sofa watching old GnR video reminiscing about the good old days. 

Anything I previously said about Izzy joining GnR  can be taken back right? ?

On one hand I'm excited on the other if he only plays one song with GNR and then gets switched out for Fortus I'm grabbing my pitchfork, torch and rioting! :lol: Nothing against Fortus but I don't want to see Izzy get treated like Steven.

• Like 4

It wasn't even really a GNR clip- just him and Axl. I'm sure it had more to do with Izzy being a giant Stones fan than anything. But it's exciting to see him acknowledge that time period in any capacity.  I do feel for him if he's  reading the comments on any of his tweets though. They are embarassing. Then again if I knew he was reading this board I would die.  :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

It wasn't even really a GNR clip- just him and Axl. I'm sure it had more to do with Izzy being a giant Stones fan than anything. But it's exciting to see him acknowledge that time period in any capacity.  I do feel for him if he's  reading the comments on any of his tweets though. They are embarassing. Then again if I knew he was reading this board I would die.  :smiley-confused2:

Well, look at it this way... It's not like anything we have said on this thread is any crazier than the stuff he used to do.

So if you are reading this thread, Izzy, don't judge us!! :P We all love you with or without GNR.

Edit: Just saw this... :facepalm: Maybe we should all go report that fake Izzy account. If instagram gets more than 5 reports on an account they will usually delete it.

gnBZpmI.png

Edited by Kris_1989

35 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:
25 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

LMAO:lol:

IMG_4566.PNG

Sorry but Izzy is not a Kardashian.

Edit: Just saw this... :facepalm: Maybe we should all go report that fake Izzy account. If instagram gets more than 5 reports on an account they will usually delete it.

gnBZpmI.png

Mother of Christ. They are gonna send Izzy straight back to the cave.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I'll say this- Izzy has been the only exiting thing about this whole 'regroupening.'  The Avocado Incident, the song covers, new music, The Nashville Mystery, the Bullshit Tweet Heard 'Round the World, all of it.  You can watch every show waiting for Slash to glance at Axl or Axl to touch Slash's arm, but Izzy's where it's at.  

^ THIS. I'm out of likes but I totally agree. :hug:

15 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I'll say this- Izzy has been the only exiting thing about this whole 'regroupening.'  The Avocado Incident, the song covers, new music, The Nashville Mystery, the Bullshit Tweet Heard 'Round the World, all of it.  You can watch every show waiting for Slash to glance at Axl or Axl to touch Slash's arm, but Izzy's where it's at.  

*Applause and standing ovation*

Thank you:thumbsup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Haha I think this thread is pretty much OK compared to the comments people leave to him on his tweets. Some of them are really really terrible, I cannot read through them without feeling a big big second hand embarrassment :facepalm: (OK I'm guilty too, I sent him the pic of my shirt the other day, tongue sticking out and all, but I suppose he didn't even see it, drone racing takes a lot of time :P)

I guess he posted the clip for whatever reason and the thing got out of hand. Haven't read the comments on Twitter but people were probably asking him to get back to GnR AGAIN and he just freaked out even more than us :D

BTW, just in case he's reading us: Hi Izzy! You are an amazing artist and we love you, with or without GnR. Do more music, please! :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1