Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Happy Christmas everyone, where ever you are I hope it's full of family, friends and much laughter.

I am killing time on here waiting for three little ones to be fast asleep so I can go fill their stockings. 

I  missed the twizzy delete, such a weird dude. Cracks me up.? 

• Like 1

I get deleting the GNR tweets but why the other ones? Even the ones that promote his music. :facepalm: He's such a strange bird... I love it! :lol:

I swear one of these days the whole account will disappear and we will get a tweet from Duff "Hey guys, Izzy wanted me to let you know he never had a twitter account. Somebody just made one in his name."

FyTZAB6.gif

• Like 1

I saw some of the replies on Izzy's tweet with the Polish artist's picture before he deleted it, and someone had sent him @Andy14's (spot on) drawing:

tumblr_oh7ohvTglf1rmd639o2_540.jpg

Maybe Izzy saw that people are making fun of him deleting his tweets, got pissed off and deleted his tweet

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I saw some of the replies on Izzy's tweet with the Polish artist's picture before he deleted it, and someone had sent him @Andy14's (spot on) drawing:

Maybe Izzy saw that people are making fun of him deleting his tweets, got pissed off and deleted his tweet

Anyone has a screenshot of that tweet? Missed it... :(

31 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

WHAT??? Muhahahahahahahahaha :rofl-lol:

Does it mean that I'm the reason why Izzy keeps deleting his tweets? :ph34r::rofl-lol:

Sorry Izzy, will you add me and then delete as you usually do to your black list? :popcorn:

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Ooops Cough cough... *Pretend I didnt know it :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp

On 24.12.2016 at 11:41 AM, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for the videos and the morning laughter :lol:

Wow, the Izzy hate is strong in this forum lately. I'm just gonna leave this here since we might need it soon :awesomeface:

On 24.12.2016 at 0:31 PM, SerenityScorp said:

Maybe She is joking

What? What are you guys talking about?