Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

I might be really wrong but the recent pic with Izzy, Kevin Sellors and Joey Huffman, the other man standing next to Izzy I think is one of his brothers, very similar features.

Which picture? I don't know who these other people are, so I have no idea what picture you're talking about :lol:

And speaking of Izzy pics...

I saw this on Instagram, labeled as Izzy and Slash. Is that really Izzy? Kind of looks too heavy-set to be Izzy and the face looks weird too. And I don't remember him ever wearing that weird purple blouse either.

tumblr_oihtmf1zss1ufauu3o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Frey

18 minutes ago, Frey said:

Which picture? I don't know who these other people are, so I have no idea what picture you're talking about :lol:

And speaking of Izzy pics...

I saw this on Instagram, labeled as Izzy and Slash. Is that really Izzy? Kind of looks too heavy-set to be Izzy and the face looks weird too. And I don't remember him ever wearing that weird purple blouse either.

tumblr_oihtmf1zss1ufauu3o1_1280.jpg

I don't think so? Izzy has always been a skinny little runt so I don't think that's him. Plus, that cowboy hat just doesn't fit. :blink: The piercings are in the right spot though... Maybe it's just a weird angle and bad fashion choice? :P

Edited by Kris_1989

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

I don't think so? Izzy has always been a skinny little runt so I don't think that's him. :P Plus, that cowboy hat just doesn't fit. :blink:

Yeah, exactly. It really doesn't seem like Izzy to me, but I figured I'd ask you guys, you're the experts here.

I hate people spreading bullshit on Intagram and other places.

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, exactly. It really doesn't seem like Izzy to me, but I figured I'd ask you guys, you're the experts here.

I hate people spreading bullshit on Intagram and other places.

I know, me too. There was a girl that saw GNR in Mexico city and had a picture of her and Fortus tagged as Izzy... I commented "You know that's not Izzy, right?" and she kept saying "No, no, it is him I met him" :facepalm:

Edit: Just found the pic... it's Slash playing with Hanoi Rocks. So nope, not Izzy.

Edited by Kris_1989

58 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I was going to say it's Nasty- Jan Stamfors he made an appearance in the Paradise City video. 

Oh yeah! He's in the video wearing a cowboy hat and some people actually have mistaken him for Izzy there too.

About the other pic you mentioned, I really don't know how Izzy's brothers look like. I remember the pic but not that specific guy. I'm gonna look for it.

Edit: I found it!

?format=750w

I really don't know who the other guy is. This is on Kevin Sellor's web page and this is the comment on the pic

Killer session yesterday working on some new music with Izzy Stradlin.  Rick Richards (missed the picture) on guitar and Joey Huffman on B3. Izzy couldn't be a cooler guy, new tunes coming soon...

He really seems very fond of Izzy :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

^^That's almost the photo I was talking about, I have seen a slightly different version where they are not laughing, the guy on the left looks a lot like Izzy not so much in this photo.Ha Izzy never looks relaxed having his picture taken.