Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

9 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

Izzy said he did this past song this summer but he was just recently was in the studio.. I am assuming he will releasing more music in 2017.  Am I correct or am I wrong?  He need to do a US tour and come to NC.. 

I think we will get a full album next year. He's probably just taking the holidays off before finishing it.

Off topic but: I noticed that this thread is mostly all women. It'd be kinda hilarious for him to do a show and the entire audience be all chicks who love him. I don't even think Axl could pull that off. :lol:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Archtop said:

ah yes, Gypsys, freight trains and rolling all Izzy themes but does he have a Melissa to keep him grounded?personally I always love Midnight Rider.

He doesn't... yet :awesomeface: Hahaha. Excuse my fangirling, 4 tweets in a row are too much to handle today :lol:

I love Midnight Rider too, well I love almost everything from those guys, one of my fave old bands together with the Creedence.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think we will get a full album next year. He's probably just taking the holidays off before finishing it.

Off topic but: I noticed that this thread is mostly all women. It'd be kinda hilarious for him to do a show and the entire audience be all chicks who love him. I don't even think Axl could pull that off. :lol:

LOL, can you imagine his face? :lol: Well, according to the groupie rumorology that lies in the dark depths of the internet, Izzy was the real deal when it came to "horizontal skills" if you know what I mean, so it makes sense :awesomeface:

@Jane M. Absolutely. I'd watch the fuck out of it!

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think Axl can but Slash obviously cant

Well I guess most of The boys thinks this thread same like Women Thread

42 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy can do a show from his kitchen and I'd cool with it. :lol:

Periscope that, Izzy!!

N' He do it while cooking :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp

30 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Did he delete his not involved with GNR tweet last night? I know I'm grasping at straws but that gives me hope for 2017! :lol:

I look after he posts something if he deletes it.. maybe he was going to do an interview but he is now involved with g n r and you no no talk clause in it.. I wish he would say seomthing on twitter.. if I no he is involved I would go buy tickets for a concert close to me.  Maybe he deleted it because everybody knows he is not involved to..Izzy just tell us please.. I can sleep better tonight..

Edited by Kmartin9928

1 minute ago, Kmartin9928 said:

I look after he posts something if he deletes it.. maybe he was going to do an interview but he is now involved with g n r and you no no talk clause in it.. I wish he would say seomthing on twitter.. if I no he is involved I would go buy tickets for a concert close to me.

Same here. I've been considering getting tickets for the two Texas shows in 2017 but I don't really want to see GNR without Izzy so I'm not sure if it's worth the trip out from Cali or not...

Even if he was joining for some shows I doubt they would announce which ones. I would travel to a show if I knew he was gonna show up for one.  However my guess is that he is looking ahead to 2017 and a 2016 GNR tweet is now irrelevant to him and everyone else.  Is ArtTavana still around here? He's the one that announced that Izzy would be doing an interview, I wonder if he knows what happened.

That cover sounds amazing! I like "soft" Izzy. And it sounds like warm weather- nice to hear since it's literally  -10 degrees outside right now.  

Izzy making a super shitty year a little better!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

Even if he was joining for some shows I doubt they would announce which ones. I would travel to a show if I knew he was gonna show up for one.  However my guess is that he is looking ahead to 2017 and a 2016 GNR tweet is now irrelevant to him and everyone else.  Is ArtTavana still around here? He's the one that announced that Izzy would be doing an interview, I wonder if he knows what happened.

That cover sounds amazing! I like "soft" Izzy. And it sounds like warm weather- nice to hear since it's literally  -10 degrees outside right now.  

Izzy making a super shitty year a little better!

I don't think that interview is happening anymore and you are most likely right. Every song he has released has had a moving on theme so I guess we should take that as a hint. Cant blame a girl for hoping though! :P ArtTavana is pretty active on twitter though if you wanted to get a hold of him.

The more I listen to that cover the more I am getting a 'Raising Sand' vibe from it. Love it.

Edited by Kris_1989

5 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I agree the tweet is no longer relevant, I think he feels his made his position clear so I am no longer holding out hope for Izzy with GnR and to some extent I don't want him to do it. Theres an element of a dog being thrown a bone that come across with Steven joining them (IMO) and it makes me uncomfortable, I would hate to see a similar situation with Izzy.

Until an agreement with all members past and present is made where all involved feel fairly represented ?? (not going to hold me breath) i am quiet happy watching Izzy do his own thing. 

• Like 1

I agree the tweet is irrelevant for 2017 and all the songs is about moving on.. I doubt Axl will give up for Izzy even though it's the anniversary for appetite..i also think he moving on and doing his own thing.. loved the last 2 songs he did..also he added to his following list Lauren Barth and Jesse aycock.. no gun n roses members if that is saying something..

i googled the lyrics for call me the breeze.. 

JJ CALE LYRICS

c7b71672ee0f198e4e64e7e00728ed4b.png

Call Me The Breeze"

They call me the breeze
I keep blowing down the road
They call me the breeze
I keep blowing down the road

I ain't got me nobody
I ain't carrying me no load

Ain't no change in the weather
Ain't no change in me
Ain't no change in the weather
Ain't no change in me

I ain't hidin' from nobody
Ain't nobody hidin' from me

I got that green light, babe
I got to keep moving on
I got that green light, babe
I got to keep moving on

I might go out to California
Might go down to Georgia
Might stay home
Edited by Kmartin9928
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jane M. said:

Izzy's new passion is racing drones, the interview can suck it. :lol:

Forgot to add: fuck GNR.

Then do an interview about drones or something... lol I don't care what it's about these are desperate times!

Edited by Kris_1989

11 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

He doesn't... yet :awesomeface: Hahaha. Excuse my fangirling, 4 tweets in a row are too much to handle today :lol:

I love Midnight Rider too, well I love almost everything from those guys, one of my fave old bands together with the Creedence.

Ha I followed you on Twitter and only just noticed your first name, :facepalm: now I get the song reference.