Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

12 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

No words.

:wub::drool::wub::drool:

I know, right? I always try to keep the fan girling under control but that video gets me every time. One of my favorite bands and Izzy in a suit looking fine as hell. Can't beat that. :P

• Like 2

He looks so much more comfortable with Aerosmith than he ever did with NuGuns. You can hear him clearly and everything.  Izzy's backing vocals are underrated. Patience never sounds right to me without him. And I love that he has let his "look" mature. He never tries to be what he was at 25.  And we have different Izzy eras. Leather pants era, dreads era, mobster era.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

He looks so much more comfortable with Aerosmith than he ever did with NuGuns. You can hear him clearly and everything.  Izzy's backing vocals are underrated. Patience never sounds right to me without him. And I love that he has let his "look" mature. He never tries to be what he was at 25.  And we have different Izzy eras. Leather pants era, dreads era, mobster era.  

8N06e04.png

His Kenickie from Grease era. He was just missing his pink lady... :wub:

Edited by Kris_1989

vMkhUEX.jpg

BMvNNas.jpg

Same outfit in GNR and NuGNR :D

7 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

If theres any video of Lafayette Teens Skateboarder in 60/70s, I really want to watch tht! Maybe We can find/see Izzy N' Axl there

Not that I have seen. :( There was a pic that was supposed to be Izzy skateboarding as a kid but I haven't seen anything else.

9 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

I love all the ladies going full on Bieber for Izzy. 

enhanced-buzz-24421-1459513059-30.jpg

Please don't be reading this. Please don't be reading this...

Izzy can handle the crazy fans without his car. Unlike bieber. And Izzy should not wear those pants in that lighting ever again... It looks like he's not wearing pants kicking a man. :rofl-lol:

2 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

"Thanks to this lame ass pick security, I'm taking off my pants and going home!" That's what follwed, right? Was there a riot? :P

:rofl-lol:

I'm out of likes but that cracked me up. Half naked Izzy is not to be messed with! :P

4 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

"Thanks to this lame ass pick security, I'm taking off my pants and going home!" That's what follwed, right? Was there a riot? :P

I'm dead :lol::lol::lol:

4 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

WTF did I just read?

Is that for real? LOL

Probably. On his recent visit to Spain he punched a fan and the guy was all "fangirling" about it. Dumb people everywhere :facepalm:

49 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Since I'll be traveling the next couple days I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!! ??⛄️??:hug:Hopefully I don't miss another twizzy episode while I'm gone. :P

Omg this is the best! ? More please!

Edited by SerenityScorp