Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

11 hours ago, dgnr said:

Found this :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Merry Christmas, I guess :P 

Izzy :rofl-lol:

11 hours ago, Pink Rose said:

What the hell do you mean disappear like usual.  Izzy has said he has no problem with touring.  He left because of Axl's ego.  Axl was trying to demote him down to some hired hand with less pay for Izzy and more pay for Axl.  Axl is an ego maniac monster.  Axl is a guy that thinks he is so damn great he's entitled to sleep with any girl he wants and when they don't want to, he simply throws them down the stairs.  Can you imagine the hell the other guys were going through dealing with a guy like that?   That was the main reason.  And then you have Izzy, who is working really hard on staying sober, but has to be around guys who are drunk, high and acting like stupid assholes 24/7.  You can't blame Izzy for leaving when he did.  He did the right thing.  

Its not only about disappear when touring like in UYI what I means is like tht story tht Slash told when He met with Izzy N' JuJu Hounds during recording He asking to Izzy Friend about Izzy whereabout, N' They said He go to buy something but didnt comeback for days/weeks 

3 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Izzy :rofl-lol:

Its not only about disappear when touring like in UYI what I means is like tht story tht Slash told when He met with Izzy N' JuJu Hounds during recording He asking to Izzy Friend about Izzy whereabout, N' They said He go to buy something but didnt comeback for days/weeks 

I think that story was from Jimmy Ashhurst not Slash and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jimmy having some drug issues at the time? I know that Jimmy said that he started using heroin so he could relate more to Izzy and I'm sure that didn't exactly go over well. But I don't know if that was during the Ju Ju Hounds days or after the split... If drugs were the issue you can't really blame the guy for taking off. It's hard enough to stay sober on your own and almost impossible when there are still drugs around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I always found Jimmy's story about doing heroin to relate to Izzy very lame of him. Like, buy a personality or something, dude...

@SerenityScorp what did I just watch? LOL. Izzy really got some great moves :P

Best video, Should We share it to Him? :rofl-lol:

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think that story was from Jimmy Ashhurst not Slash and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jimmy having some drug issues at the time? I know that Jimmy said that he started using heroin so he could relate more to Izzy and I'm sure that didn't exactly go over well. But I don't know if that was during the Ju Ju Hounds days or after the split... If drugs were the issue you can't really blame the guy for taking off. It's hard enough to stay sober on your own and almost impossible when there are still drugs around.

Oh thx for correcting me

wow woke up to Izzy on a Twitter rampage and a new snippet of song, beautiful day!

The cover of call me the breeze is interesting, I'm a big Clapton fan which is how I know the song from his cover,then I discovered  the Lynard Skynard cover. listening to it with the slower tempo, seems more of a nod to the original J J Cale vocals. I like the female harmonies, is that a first for Izzy? anyway I'm kinda undecided at the moment! I can't wait to hear the full version.

• Like 1

I knew the Lynyrd Skynyrd one and I pretty much loved it but I like Izzy's version too, it's just so chill.

I love it when he does those covers, I'm kinda hoping for him to cover Allman Brothers "Melissa". That song always reminds me of Izzy and I'd probably die if I hear him singing my name lol :wub:

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I knew the Lynyrd Skynyrd one and I pretty much loved it but I like Izzy's version too, it's just so chill.

I love it when he does those covers, I'm kinda hoping for him to cover Allman Brothers "Melissa". That song always reminds me of Izzy and I'd probably die if I hear him singing my name lol :wub:

ah yes, Gypsys, freight trains and rolling all Izzy themes but does he have a Melissa to keep him grounded?personally I always love Midnight Rider.

• Like 1