06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi forum members

Can t wait for the european tour to start. My first show I ll see will be in Munich. 

I ve got some questions to others who will be there

1) are you from Germany or from which country are you travelling (I travel from Vienna)

2) which tickets do you have? 

I ve got front of stage 1 

3) when will you guys queue up? When will you be in front of the stadium? I plan to be there around 11 am

Curious to read your answers. 

• 4 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Natty said:

Hi forum members

Can t wait for the european tour to start. My first show I ll see will be in Munich. 

I ve got some questions to others who will be there

1) are you from Germany or from which country are you travelling (I travel from Vienna)

2) which tickets do you have? 

I ve got front of stage 1 

3) when will you guys queue up? When will you be in front of the stadium? I plan to be there around 11 am

Curious to read your answers. 

@Natty 1) same;) , 2) same (no early entrance) , 3) maybe a little later, will arrive around 10:30 at München HBF

if i rememer right back to the day when the ticketsale starts there must be a few others travelling to munich... @Tori72 @hair of the dog

If somebody want to do a meetup before going to the venue to lineup, i'm open for it , because travelling without hubby this time:shades:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, EricA said:

@Natty 1) same;) , 2) same (no early entrance) , 3) maybe a little later, will arrive around 10:30 at München HBF

if i rememer right back to the day when the ticketsale starts there must be a few others travelling to munich... @Tori72 @hair of the dog

If somebody want to do a meetup before going to the venue to lineup, i'm open for it , because travelling without hubby this time:shades:

Yeah would be cool to meet. I will also be alone ,my husband comes to the prague concert. 

Let s talk again a few days before the event.

Soon is the word :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Yeah would be cool to meet. I will also be alone ,my husband comes to the prague concert. 

Let s talk again a few days before the event.

Soon is the word :lol:

Let's see - would be fun to get a bunch of "alone travelling GnR chicks" together:headbang:

Looking forward to meeting the other crazy gunners like me in munich and vienna. Guys and

Girls from the forum... countdown for Europe... who of us will be lucky and meet Axl Slash or Duff :heart: before or after the show?

last time I saw Axl was with Ac Dc and now he s finally back with Duff and Slash. How I wish Steven would be involved in Europe as well...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hair of the dog said:

Ok, let's meet there!  I bought the "Front of stage 1 early entrance" Ticket.  Anyone else here bought this ticket??

I also have FOS1 but without EA:unsure:so i' ve to lineup early (...but you and/or handsome @xBrownstonex can keep some space for me and @Natty at the first row;)j/k)

21 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Yes i do. Where are u staying in munich

I have not made a reservation by yet, cause i'm not sure if i should take a hotel near the venue or in the city center (near the possible band hotels:P)

Btw are you all arriving on monday or on tuesday morning - i have also not made this desicion for me by yet!?

18 minutes ago, EricA said:

I also have FOS1 but without EA:unsure:so i' ve to lineup early (...but you and/or handsome @xBrownstonex can keep some space for me and @Natty at the first row;)j/k)

I have not made a reservation by yet, cause i'm not sure if i should take a hotel near the venue or in the city center (near the possible band hotels:P)

Btw are you all arriving on monday or on tuesday morning - i have also not made this desicion for me by yet!?

I arrive on tuesday. Staying at the hostel haus international. 2km from the stadium

Edited by xBrownstonex

10 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I arrive on tuesday. Staying at the hostel haus international. 2km from the stadium

Ah ok, it's easier with EA, but i think for me it will get a worse time management , with arrivial on tuesday - going to the hotel - check in - going to the stadium...

Hm i've to think about it the next few weeks...

5 hours ago, EricA said:

Ah ok, it's easier with EA, but i think for me it will get a worse time management , with arriviaPeople tuesday - going to the hotel - check in - going to the stadium...

Hm i've to think about it the next few weeks...

I ll arrive on tuesday as well and leave after the concert. So i have to take only 1 day off. 

Erica and I will try our best to get front row. With new gnr it was no problem. For axl/dc I also was successful.. 

I hope the security will be really good. I am a bit afraid of what that concert could mean for certain terrorism oriented people