06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

A) I love the sentiment on that shirt
B) That's the closest I've seen Axl come to smiling in a picture with a fan. He's not smiling, but it's the closest I've seen.

To me, the closest to smiling and being happy it is this picture with a finnish fan:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Guns should really start filming DVDs in Europe or other overseas markets.... This place is iconic!

It pisses me off they only do it in US..

(yeah I know.. Tokyo 92 and Paris 92)

Or at least do some live stream like those of Up Close and Personal Tour from 2012 or that L.A. one.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Derick said:

Or at least do some live stream like those of Up Close and Personal Tour from 2012 or that L.A. one.

They seem to do things ass backwards even when they have the best of Intentions, so It's pretty safe to assume that we will not be getting the live streams like 2012 with the band we actually want.

38 minutes ago, ironmt said:

They seem to do things ass backwards even when they have the best of Intentions, so It's pretty safe to assume that we will not be getting the live streams like 2012 with the band we actually want.

Yep! Until that London fiasco the things seemed to worked well...But something happened in that moment and since then no more livestreams..That's a shame! Probably we'll have something decent from RIR nothing like that Coachella shit! But still..We need something now!