alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

31 minutes ago, Frey said:

Also about the Jazmin thing: This entire drama has mostly passed me by and I wasn't really aware that this was going on, but I'm surprised Slash would a) recognize that girl in a crowd (has he seen her face before or something?) and b) immediately have her kicked out of the concert.

But I guess he's just not taking any chances when it comes to the safety of his family probably...

She was pretty active on social media before this whole incident. Even Kat took a pic of her during ACDC shows and she used to make long videos on Twitter, so yes, her face for those who followed her is pretty much recognizable. Probably for Slash and Meegan as well, since they had to deal with her for a long time.

I always knew she was not well and the way she talked and expressed herself rang a bell to me.

20 hours ago, dgnr said:

-No, regular golden circle. That's why I was so in shock that I got front row. But yeah, long hours of waiting under the burning sun, but so worth it! The toilet problem: in the line waiting, the security guys let us get out the barriers to go to the toilet and buy food. The people behind you would save your place. Inside the venue, they gave us a bracelet that allowed us to get out the golden circle area whenever you wanted and go to GA to the toilet, buy food or merchandising. Went two times, the people next to me and behind me saved my spot. Everyone was great. The security guys were also giving us water, even during the concert. My faith in humanity is restored after this show :hug:

Thanks for answering all my silly questions :hug:.

I also have a regular Golden Circle and NEED to be in the front row lol. It looks like I'm going alone to the show (yes, I know some people who will be there as well but they are guys and I doubt they would like to wait with me for hours to see someone's ass in a close-up :confused:) so I need to figure it out. I have no illusions about Czech people when it comes to saving your spot lol so I'm thinking about meeting some forum people who are going there and will want to make it to the front as well :nervous:. (Not sure they want to meet me though :bitchfight:). I dunno what to do looool. :unsure: The Golden Circle was huge last year when I went to ACDC show, so I think that bigger chances may be in Vienna with @Lumikki. She's already met Axl, so she's an expert now :headbang:. I think this should be one of @Frey's responsibilities....to take care of us when we go to the shows :max:

And here's one dancing Axl for you :wub:

uE6X2F.gif

5 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Haha, yeah it's that one cat that always has grumpy ass face :lol: 

Those are the best cats aren't they, the ones that you don't know if it's going to give you a friendly head bump or rip your hand into shreds!! 

Just like Axl :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

Does anyone else think Axl looks a little more fiery this leg of the tour? Not saying that he's been lacklustre in the other legs, not at all, but I have to say he seems a little more spritely just recently and he looks really good too. 

Maybe we are not too far away from an Axl rant...  or a tantrum :lol:

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

She was pretty active on social media before this whole incident. Even Kat took a pic of her during ACDC shows and she used to make long videos on Twitter, so yes, her face for those who followed her is pretty much recognizable. Probably for Slash and Meegan as well, since they had to deal with her for a long time.

I always knew she was not well and the way she talked and expressed herself rang a bell to me.

What was she doing at ACDC? Looking for Slash or does she like Axl too.. Or hates him? :wow: 

It might sound harsh kicking her out and posting about it on social media, but unfortunately history shows that some fans are so delusional they do the unthinkable :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Does anyone else think Axl looks a little more fiery this leg of the tour? Not saying that he's been lacklustre in the other legs, not at all, but I have to say he seems a little more spritely just recently and he looks really good too. 

Maybe we are not too far away from an Axl rant...  or a tantrum :lol:

Yes, I agree... I think he seems a bit more spirited this leg of tour. Not sure what's the reason for that... :shrugs:

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What was she doing at ACDC? Looking for Slash or does she like Axl too.. Or hates him? :wow: 

It might sound harsh kicking her out and posting about it on social media, but unfortunately history shows that some fans are so delusional they do the unthinkable :(

I dont know what she was doing, I also thought she hated Axl. I think she has a love-hate relationship with him and she also went to the hotel in Seville and waited for him there, took a pic and all that :shrugs:

The stalker mind works in weird ways :scared:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Yes, I agree... I think he seems a bit more spirited this leg of tour. Not sure what's the reason for that... :shrugs:

I dont know what she was doing, I also thought she hated Axl. I think she has a love-hate relationship with him and she also went to the hotel in Seville and waited for him there, took a pic and all that :shrugs:

The stalker mind works in weird ways :scared:

That is some scary shit! Going to his hotel and waiting for him :scared: I hope he knows what she looks like now, so he can run away! 

I remember that post on Instagram from Slash, one of the spanking ones :rolleyes:, it was about this girl, I think. And there's a fan Instagram account that's always posting about this one crazy fan who keeps making new accounts and then bashing Meegan.

Makes you glad to just be a normal person. 

Maybe I'm thinking of a different girl but I thought Jazmin was under 18? Makes you wonder where her family is and why they haven't stepped in before it escalated to this. :wacko: It's scary how out of touch with reality some people can be.

i believed it to be Jazmin and a few of her friends, she is not on her own doing this stuff. These are Perla fans that hate Meegan. 

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That is some scary shit! Going to his hotel and waiting for him :scared: I hope he knows what she looks like now, so he can run away!

The pictures of her and Axl are still out there on her Slash fan page. Axl looks terrified :smiley-confused2:

59 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Maybe I'm thinking of a different girl but I thought Jazmin was under 18? Makes you wonder where her family is and why they haven't stepped in before it escalated to this. :wacko: It's scary how out of touch with reality some people can be.

She's like 22 or 23 years old. Looks younger but she's not underaged.

53 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i believed it to be Jazmin and a few of her friends, she is not on her own doing this stuff. These are Perla fans that hate Meegan. 

Yeah, probably but she's the "face" of that account.

I just checked and her facebook fanpage is still up there, although it has not been updated since the Bilbao show.

It is funny that all the Slash photos there have Meegan cropped out :facepalm: and there are only photos of Slash with Perla and the kids.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

It is funny that all the Slash photos there have Meegan cropped out :facepalm: and there are only photos of Slash with Perla and the kids.

Yeah she really hates Meegan, Slash has reported her many times on Facebook and Instagram and she just makes new accounts:wow: It is quite scary, she must have a lot of time on her hands.

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Yeah she really hates Meegan, Slash has reported her many times on Facebook and Instagram and she just makes new accounts:wow: It is quite scary, she must have a lot of time on her hands.

Poor Meegan....having to deal with all those crazies who just love her man too much! :crazy:

• Like 1

There's being a fan and then there's being completely obsessed to the point of stalking and harassment. Once someone has crossed that particular line, it makes you wonder about the state of their mental health. :/ 

Axl was probably terrified because she was harassing his lover.

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures from the Madrid concert? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Edited by purplestargirl

the_god_of_rock__slash_by_pippin4242.jpg

Random post in the middle of your conversation...

I thought this might be appreciated here more than on the NO Gang- thread.

A rock god :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

There's being a fan and then there's being completely obsessed to the point of stalking and harassment. Once someone has crossed that particular line, it makes you wonder about the state of their mental health. :/ 

Axl was probably terrified because she was harassing his lover.

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Sadly it's not just fans doing it. Izzy has a couple stalkers on twitter that used to know him in the 80s... but I don't know if he's reported them or not. :shrugs:

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

1 hour ago, Fourteenbeers said:

the_god_of_rock__slash_by_pippin4242.jpg

Random post in the middle of your conversation...

I thought this might be appreciated here more than on the NO Gang- thread.

A rock god :lol:

:drool:

Someone should impose Axl's face over God's. Hehe.

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Sadly it's not just fans doing it. Izzy has a couple stalkers on twitter that used to know him in the 80s... but I don't know if he's reported them or not. :shrugs:

That's the huge downside to the Internet...stalking is made way easier. I highly encourage secure identity measures be taken just so that someone can stay safe while they are online.

Edited by purplestargirl

23 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

:drool:

Someone should impose Axl's face over God's. Hehe.

That's the huge downside to the Internet...stalking is made way easier. I highly encourage secure identity measures be taken just so that someone can stay safe while they are online.

Yes,but kill Lennon no was Internet ?

8 hours ago, purplestargirl said:

Has anyone seen anymore Slaxl pictures from the Madrid concert? Also some Duff ones couldn't hurt. :P

Nothing special this time 

18920191_10154690093456527_6816298818286733407_n.jpg?oh=5af073780ae5e0872f79087202d7a5d0&oe=599F97CA

18767438_10154689883436527_3396970379909726074_n.jpg?oh=ab2d310a4866e50762d8c9bdd0678a37&oe=59AE8BD9

18882297_10154689895111527_8356884910836706616_n.jpg?oh=42b958a28117596a577a02e2bb2e608a&oe=59E1008A

18920649_10154690349716527_7474739924507569897_n.jpg?oh=d91de0a55ea1483eccde9957c9137e4e&oe=59DA3128

And a bonus for all Jazmin's fans

Spoiler

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

:smiley-confused2:

Hey @Carlycosmos, how did you like your show? :headbang:

6 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

2cbLiYn_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

I am oddly amused by the fact that Duff's phone hasn't even had time to fall asleep after putting it down before this picture was snapped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

I am oddly amused by the fact that Duff's phone hasn't even had time to fall asleep after putting it down before this picture was snapped.

They are a real insta-couple. I wonder why they bother. Can't imagine it's what keeps Susan relevant to the fashion world or Duff to his fans?

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

They are a real insta-couple. I wonder why they bother. Can't imagine it's what keeps Susan relevant to the fashion world or Duff to his fans?

I think I saw Susan post that she was trying to get back into the modeling business so that could be why she's so active on instagram. If you don't have some sort of social media presence these days most companies wont bother booking you. As stupid as that is...

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

I also notice how Susan's elbow is touching her plate and make it wobble (Is that the word for it?) I am internally giggling about Duff's rock outfit (which I like) in a somewhat fancy restaurant with tablecloth and all and Susan's plate wobbling. lol... All for instagram...