General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG!  That's it. I don't like Brad anymore. what a liar!

I can't believe the bullshit story he told Julian.

Meanwhile, Michael had to bury the baby he thinks is his son. I know Brad is scared but how can he do this?

I bet the woman who gave birth to the baby who died, turns out to be Nina's daughter. You know it can happen! it's a soap! lol

Really? I have read that Nina's daughter may be Kiki? I could have sworn I saw that somewhere cause she is the right age after all. Haven't watched today's episode but what you are telling me about Brad I ain't gonna be happy. Damn that liar! Thought he was better than that. <_< Poor Michael. It's just awful this whole thing!

Speaking of Kiki....there are rumors that she is leaving?! And I also heard and it's insane....but that they didn't film enough episodes for next week so they are only airing like 3? That is extremely far fetched. I hope ABC keeps GH...would be a huge mistake to cancel that show.

The actress that plays Kiki is doing a nighttime show, but she said she will be able to do both GH and the new show.

Well, that would be a twist. I would love if KIKI wasn't Ava's daughter. That would make sense.

I'm curious as to who is playing the woman who gave up her baby and now wants it back. Brad better tell the truth. I can't stand it.

Today's episode was good. I stil don't like Marguex with Drew. I hope he finds out more about her.

Sonny and Michael today were so good.

OMG! I think Kevin is going to regret seeing his brother Ryan. Here we go again!

Oh I wonder tv show she is doing in the evenings. Hmmmm.

People were saying that maybe even the DA could be Nina's daughter...wtf? They look pretty close to the same age, no way can that Margaux pass for a 20 year old!

Kiki being the daughter is far more plausible.

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, I guess we'll find out soon enough who the hell Nina's daughter is?

Another Cassidine showed up today. Not sure who it is?

Okay, so did Ryan switch places with Kevin or not? Maybe Kevin is losing his mind too.

I don't care who the DA is, I don't like her. Drew better not tell anything about Jason's memories or I know Jason won't have a problem killing him.

Mike had a bad day today. Sonny has to realize he needs to be watched every minute.

Seeing Carly and Jason just having fun was awesome.

Robert coming to Anna's rescue was epic! I miss those days of them together, but I do like Anna with Finn. They have such an easy relationship with each other.

I hope the Cassidine is either Stefan or Nicholas. The other actor who played Nick for a while was very good. I guess we'll find out. It has to be a bad one since he wants to use Cassandra's knowledge of drugs or any other illegal thing she's involve in.

I wonder why they replaced Cameron again. Not liking him, but he is acting like a teenager, so I guess he's doing his job. lol

Liz will have her hands full with him.

Nice seeing Leo with Julian today. Saw Ava too and where was Avery. It would have been nice for her to play with her cousin Leo.

Oh man, poor Mike.....when that alarm went off and he was covering his ears and scared, that was heartbreaking to watch. Unfortunately I think it is time to put him into a 24 hr care home. :( For his own safety....such a horribly tough decision. 

They replaced Cameron with a cute teen who will give Liz attitude and he is excelling at that lol. I saw his IG post when he got offered the job at GH. He was very excited, big break for this kid.

So do you think Ryan escaped and is taking Kevin's place or the doctor is Kevin and Ryan is in the mental hospital? I'm not so sure yet.

Well, I'm worried about that new Good Morning America show.

It will air at noon here in Texas and we usually have the news at that time. Not sure if GH will be moving to a later time or the news will air earlier.

I'm checking my tv guide grid, but can't go that far yet.

I haven't heard of GH being cancelled or anything. God I hope not. I would be very sad about it.

Anyway, I think Mike needs around the clock watching at all times. Honestly, it would break my heart, but I think it's time to put Mike somewhere they can care for him constantly and his family can visit him every day. It will be better in the long run.

Dr. B got fired! Oh yeah, but I doubt he's vendetta against KIKI is going to end anytime soon. I think he's crazy.

I don't know about the Ryan/Kevin thing yet...I need to see more scenes with he two. Unfortunately they are very sporadic which doesn't help!

Man....there were some very intense emotional scenes today. Stella knocked it out of the park with her acting but I do feel badly for Jordan. She takes a lot of abuse from her. I understand Stella's pain with the whole situation but still. Needs lessons in forgiveness. 

And finally Griffin grows some balls and lays into it with Ava. Finallyyyy!!!!! Ava needs to hear the hard truth sometimes and be questioned to her face about the wrong things she has done like the blanket thing for instance. 

The Drew/Margaux scenes. Forced kiss....no chemistry between the two and just boring. :thumbsdown:

For some odd reason, GH won't be new until next Tuesday.

We did find out who is Ryan and who is Kevin. I can see this will be a killer storyline. Can't wait for Laura to come back. Hopefully soon.

I think Brad and Lucas will get good news. Not sure yet, but it looks like it might be good for them. Guess we'll find out next week.

Also, I still don't like that DA at all. What a liar she is and Drew better figure it out.

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I don't know about the Ryan/Kevin thing yet...I need to see more scenes with he two. Unfortunately they are very sporadic which doesn't help!

Man....there were some very intense emotional scenes today. Stella knocked it out of the park with her acting but I do feel badly for Jordan. She takes a lot of abuse from her. I understand Stella's pain with the whole situation but still. Needs lessons in forgiveness. 

And finally Griffin grows some balls and lays into it with Ava. Finallyyyy!!!!! Ava needs to hear the hard truth sometimes and be questioned to her face about the wrong things she has done like the blanket thing for instance. 

The Drew/Margaux scenes. Forced kiss....no chemistry between the two and just boring. :thumbsdown:

You're right there is no chemistry between them at all. it's being forced and I hope GH realizes it and gets rid of her. I think if Billy Miller doesn't get a good storyline or is paired with the right actress he might just walk.

I do hope Kristina comes back to PC. I love the scenes where Alexis is with her 3 girls. Mothers and daughters are usually close, so we need more of it.

Yeah, Stella needs to let things go. It's true she had 20 years to get her life back, so why didn't she? Jordan was right about that. The new Jordan should be coming on to GH soon too.

Oh yeah I forgot they are recasting Jordan! And I would not be surprised either if Billy walks. He deserves more. It would be very strange to see him back at Y&R though. 

So Kevin and Ryan! Wicked Ryan he is...I didnt watch GH back then so those flashbacks were really great to see. This twin storyline has been done before but I don't mind it too much. 

Yeah, I'm glad for the flashbacks, because I don't remember much. Felicia was so young.

Now that Ryan has taken Kevin's place, let the games begin.

Curious to see who Nina's daughter will be? It seems everyone lands in PC one way or another. I do hope it's not Marguex. I don't like her at all. How can she be so high and mighty about Sonny's business when she's a liar too? My soap paper said we will find out why she's after Sonny so much? Honestly, I don't care. She better leave them alone.

I do hope Ryan doesn't get to kill Felicia. I would just hate that. I would love to see more of her and Mac too.

Well, 5 days without GH. Don't know how I will get through my day! lol

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh yeah I forgot they are recasting Jordan! And I would not be surprised either if Billy walks. He deserves more. It would be very strange to see him back at Y&R though. 

So Kevin and Ryan! Wicked Ryan he is...I didnt watch GH back then so those flashbacks were really great to see. This twin storyline has been done before but I don't mind it too much. 

Ryan was molested by his mother when he was little. When their parents divorced Ryan lived with his mother and Kevin with his father.

After Ryan was captured, Kevin found out what his mother was doing to him for years. Ryan became a serial killer and kidnapped Felicia and almost killed her too. Anyway, Ryan supposedly died when that fun house blew up, but this being a soap, anyone can come back to life.

I'm sure Ryan isn't any better and will probably kill again. Too bad Nell isn't still in PC, maybe he would have killed her. lol

GH returns on Tuesday September 4. I know I miss watching it.

Oh, which Cassidine do you think took Cassandra? I do hope Stefan is back! I know the actor who played Stefan has left DOOL, so maybe he's coming back to GH.

Tyler Christopher is still on DOOL, so if they bring back Nicholas, it will be another actor.

I'm curious to see if they will follow up and let us know who the guy with the ring is?

Can't wait to see Ryan come to town and see if anyone figures out Kevin isn't Kevin. I think Franco will be the one to figure it out. He's very good at seeing other serial killers! lol

Have a good weekend.

On 8/31/2018 at 1:27 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH returns on Tuesday September 4. I know I miss watching it.

Oh, which Cassidine do you think took Cassandra? I do hope Stefan is back! I know the actor who played Stefan has left DOOL, so maybe he's coming back to GH.

Tyler Christopher is still on DOOL, so if they bring back Nicholas, it will be another actor.

I'm curious to see if they will follow up and let us know who the guy with the ring is?

Can't wait to see Ryan come to town and see if anyone figures out Kevin isn't Kevin. I think Franco will be the one to figure it out. He's very good at seeing other serial killers! lol

Have a good weekend.

Which Cassadine? Ha! Yeah I am the worse guesser lol but if it was Nicholas, of course I would want Tyler, but if it can't be him, that one handsome replacement would do! Stefan was great too! Would not mind having him back...I love, love, love the evil Cassadine family members. 

Yeah this Ryan coming back storyline I am very much looking forward too. Hope they do more flashbacks and am happy that Felicia gets a juice storyline!

Finally GH comes back with new episodes tomorrow. It was horrible not seeing it for 5 days. lol

Cool, Maurice met up with Jack.

I do hope Laura comes home soon because now that Ryan has knocked out Kevin, I'm sure he'll be headed for PC. I do hope this storyline doesn't go on for too long. I really don't want Ryan killilng any of the PC women. Like I said, I bet Franco senses something isn't right with Kevin? Or maybe Lucy and GH better now kill off Lucy either!

The new Jordan should be popping up any day now too.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Which Cassadine? Ha! Yeah I am the worse guesser lol but if it was Nicholas, of course I would want Tyler, but if it can't be him, that one handsome replacement would do! Stefan was great too! Would not mind having him back...I love, love, love the evil Cassadine family members. 

Yeah this Ryan coming back storyline I am very much looking forward too. Hope they do more flashbacks and am happy that Felicia gets a juice storyline!

I'm hoping the Cassadine is Stefan since I don't think they ever found his body either. Since the actor who played Stefan on GH is leaving DOOL, it might be a good bet he'll be back. I think besides Nicholas all the other Cassadines are dead, but you just never know? lol

OMG! Today's episode was freakin amazing.

So many important things were revealed that we didn't see coming!

I really hope that GH doesn't kill off Laura now that she is coming back to GH. We know that Ryan is now being Kevin, so I don't want him killing her nor Felicia either. He's a serial killer and after you watch today's episode you learn he hasn't changed one bit. it was pretty eery hearing him talk about himself.

anyway, still say Franco might figure it out.

I doubt Laura would come back just for a short storyline especially after she left because of them letting her go. They totally owe her.

Yeah this Ryan being out on the loose is a scary but exciting story especially since I didn't see when it all happened the first time. Obviously I don't want anyone killed but the shock of people finding out he is still alive will be fun to watch. 

So Oscar is dying???? That is sad! :(He's a good kid! 

Well, Laura signed a new contract, so she'll be around for a while.

Today, Kim tells Drew about Oscar's illness. Seems like he might die. God, I remember when Stone died. I cried for days. GH knows how to make someone you care about death so sad.

So glad Kristina is back. I'd like to see more of her, Sam and Molly together.

So glad that Brad and Lucas got to keep the baby, but we know eventually the truth will come out that Wylie is Michael's baby. I wouldn't be surprised if Nell comes back to haunt everyone one day.

Where the hell was Bobbie when Lucas got the baby? Come on GH. Bobbie is the baby's grandmother in more ways than one.

Poor Kim and Drew! Yeah....that brain tumor diagnosis is not good. He won't have long. :( So many sad stories..now sick Oscar/Mike and and his worsening Alzheimers/Michaels heartache and him not knowing his baby is still alive! Ugh...it's too much sometimes. 

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, my soap opera digest had the new fall storylines.

For Oscar, the new doctor, who's Liz's childhood friend will  be helping him with his brain tumor. You never know? She might find a cure for Oscar.

I think Cameron messed up Joss's surprise for Oscar which she did in the park. He's jealous of Oscar and Joss.

OMG! I don't know what Mike is planning for Charlie's pub, but it's not good. I think he's going to cause a gas leak which might cause it to blow up. I bet the body will be found right after that. I don't understand why no one was watching him again? What is wrong with Sonny and Carly? The man has to be watched 24/7.

Jason had a good idea about one of his guys watching the workers, but I bet what Mike does next will mess that whole plan up.

I wonder who Nina's daughter will be? I hope she's not disappointed again. I really love Nina and Maxie's  relationship.

Now that Ryan is back in GH, God help his patients. My soap paper said once Laura gets back things will be different with Kevin aka Ryan. Another suspense storyline coming up.

I just hope Ryan doesn't kill Felicia or anyone else that's important on GH. Maybe he can kill Marquex. lol

Yeah I hope Oscar lives....I like the kid. Cameron uhhh not so much, but the actor is good at acting like a little punk lol! Poor Elizabeth! :lol:

Gosh the ending today with the distraught Mike was hard...man oh man!!! I don't know why he is not watched the hours he is awake, for he is at that point that he needs that kind of care.

Oh I can't wait till Nina finds out who her daughter is and see how that whole thing develops. It is so interesting.

Well, Mike setting off the gas explosion opened up a whole can of worms now.

I guess we won't see much of Ryan until Laura gets back to PC. It'll be crazy once she returns.

Still don't like the DA. I don't care what happened to her dad. And I certainly don't like her for Drew.

Julian knows what really happened, but I commend him for keeping quiet. Don't know how long he'll be able to do it? This is going to be a bigger problem for all those involved.