General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Well, I think Dante ending his marriage would be okay, so Lulu can move on. I would just replace him. I don't know why GH does replace some actors but not others. it's not fair to the characters left behind.

I missed about 15 minutes of GH because the ABC news interrupted it for the Alaska earthquakes. I really think it could have waited 15 more minutes. I will have to ON Demand it over the weekend.

That Ryan what a bastard. he's still screwing with Ava and other people. I can't wait until he's exposed. I think next week, Carly, Sonny and Jason might be closer to finding Kevin. I hope it's soon before Ryan kills anyone else. He's such a psycho and no one sees it. Damn!

So glad Oscar is starting his treatments. Every treatment has side effects, so he should just sail through it. I hope it works for him. I've heard stories of kids getting better and some who have died, so it can go either way.

I do hope Sam and Jason get together by Christmas. Come on! They love each other so much!

Yes, Maura West was excellent. GH has so many amazing actors on the show. She is rocking it.

have a great weekend!

Well....I live in AK, Anchorage to be exact (10 miles away from where the 7.0 earthquake hit)....so as someone who experienced it, it was pretty major! Here are some pics....

Image may contain: sky and outdoorImage may contain: road, outdoor, nature and text

Image may contain: text and outdoor

My power was out for 5 hours but literally came on like 30 minutes before GH started. I was sent home early because of the quake.  But yeah good episode...so hard to watch grieving Ava. And Franco too. Oh I felt for him! :( Just so sad.....

OMG are you in Alaska? Wow glad you are okay. I tell you Mother Nature is telling us something and we aren't listening.

I was glad no one was hurt, but then I started thinking about all the beautiful animals that live in Alaska and how they were and what those poor things were thinking when it hit.

I can't imagine how an earthquake would feel and I hope I never do.

Please stay safe and I hope Alaska gets the help they need to rebuild. It looks like such a beautiful state.

Sorry to make it sound like it wasn't anything major, but sometimes I just feel those reporters just love to tell bad news. I really hate when they start asking people who don't live there or have experienced it at all to talk about it. I mean what gives them the right to talk about something they know nothing about.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
Sorry

3 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

OMG are you in Alaska? Wow glad you are okay. I tell you Mother Nature is telling us something and we aren't listening.

I was glad no one was hurt, but then I started thinking about all the beautiful animals that live in Alaska and how they were and what those poor things were thinking when it hit.

I can't imagine how an earthquake would feel and I hope I never do.

Please stay safe and I hope Alaska gets the help they need to rebuild. It looks like such a beautiful state.

Sorry to make it sound like it wasn't anything major, but sometimes I just feel those reporters just love to tell bad news. I really hate when they start asking people who don't live there or have experienced it at all to talk about it. I mean what gives them the right to talk about something they know nothing about.

Yes....I live in Anchorage. 10 miles from the epicenter. One of my cats has had PTSD from it....basically hid for 3 days and stopped eating and drinking. Thankfully his anti anxiety meds have helped him but yeah the violent shaking and things falling and breaking freaked him out terribly! I can't imagine how loud it was for my two kitties :( I wish I had been there but was at work and stuck there for 5 hrs. 

Oh, I'm so sorry about your cats. I have one cat left from having 4 at one time. They are my world and I can't imagine them having been so scared by the noise. Animals hear things more acute than we do. So glad you are okay. It's just too scary to imagine living through an earthquake.

Let me know once you watch today's episode what you think of Ryan? I mean on Friday's episode Ava went to the jail and pulled a gun on Griffin. Was Ryan hoping she would kill him and he'd get rid of the three of them counting Kiki? He is just so bad. It would be justice if once Ava finds out he's really Ryan that she kills him. that would be something.

Not sure if Thursday's shows will be on since President Bush is being buried on that day. I guess the shows will be pushed back a day or there's always On Demand.

Stay safe and I'm glad your cats are feeling better.

• Thanks 1

Yeah my mom says that my cats are probably more aware and in tune of the aftershocks. They usually sleep in the living room but last night wanted to sleep with me. Barley hasn't slept well but slept ok last night cause he was with me. :heart: He is such a sensitive soul. Putting things back in place I'm more aware of where it should go so it makes less noise if it happens again. 

Wow. I can't imagine going through it all. I'm glad you and your cats are okay. Yeah, cats are very aware of feelings and anything around them.

Whenever these a storm warning, I watch my cat and I know if she reacts then I have to take cover. So far, I've never experienced a tornado first hand and I hope I never do. Weather is so unpredictable and scary.

I just can't stand how calm and cool Ryan is and poor Ava is being sucked in. God when the truth comes out, watch out. I hope Ryan doesn't kill Ava. She has her faults, but I do like the actress very much.

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I felt the look in his eyes was that he did want her to kill Griffin because he is so twisted and perverse that I think it gets him off knowing that she could be just like him. Sicko! 

I know. I think he did hope Ava would kill Griffin. He's just so sick and twisted. I wish we would see what's happening to poor Kevin. I can't imagine no one is on to this yet. What are they doing to Kevin? I hope they don't over medicate him.

It is always nice to see Felicia and Mac...but it is pretty sad that I forget that they are on GH because they are so rarely on! 

I hope that Ava and Julian find out at the same time about Ryan killing Kiki because he will protect his sister to no end and that will be nice to watch.

If Ava can't take Ryan down, I want Julian too!

Yeah, there will be plenty of people who will want to kill Ryan. WE an add Franco to that list too. It was nice to see Drew reach out to Franco today.  Also I think Laura might have figured out who is bothering Aiden.

Also wait until you hear the clue Chase gets today! I'm not sure if it'll help Griffin's case of make it worse?

Sonny visiting Griffin yesterday was amazing. Maurice is such a great actor. I love him. Even Marquex is seeing how amazing Sonny is.

Oh yeah...Laura has for sure figured the bully situation out. Love Nina but come on, giving Charlotte cookies? Smdh. That girl needs to learn some serious consequences and at least Lulu sees that. I hope she does get kicked out of school. Bullying is unacceptable at all costs. 

I know. Charlotte needs to stop bullying Aiden. They are cousins. I wonder if she knows that? Maybe Lulu never told her about Lucky? I wish JJ would come back to GH. Maybe he can help Aiden.

I loved Cam and Franco hugging. He's really a good kid.

Good news for Griffin today. Now maybe the poor guy can grieve.

God! Wait until you see what Ryan does today. I mean I know Laura thinks he needs some professional help, but can't anyone see he's losing it for real?  I wish we would see what's happening to Kevin! God! he will need real help once they find him!

Well, I'm sorry that President Bush died, but the guy lived an amazing life and was so loved by his family and friends, but I'm glad it's not messing with my soap schedule lol

But at least On Demand shows all the soaps now at night. Yesterday, DOOL wasn't on, but I did ON Demand it since they don't seem to show the missing shows anymore.

Finally Griffin gets to leave! About time....you go Sam for figuring it all out. Love it when she plays her detective role!

No I don't think anyone realizes what is going on with Ryan because they only spend snippets of time with him. Laura of course has spent the most time with him and that is why she is the only one who can see that something is very off. And I know she is confused and hurt but at least in the end she will be relieved once the truth is revealed whenever the hell that will be!

Edited by marlingrl03

Have to watch my soaps over later on today. I was on the phone with my insurance agent again! God what a mess, but finally the problem is solved. At least I hope so!

From what I saw, Curtis's Aunt's ex boyfriend's wife is the woman that Mike is liking. There's going to be trouble there.

Another mystery for Sam too.

I will get back here once I watch GH again.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Damn watching Ryan's face yesterday was disgusting.

Now he's going after Carly. Yeah, good luck with that one!

I got my soap opera weekly and the lady that states her opinions every week, said this Ryan thing has gone on too long. I agree with her. Killing Kiki was the last straw for him. I want Ava to realize he's the killer and I would love for her to take care of him.  Ryan's just taking pleasure in Ava's pain and everyone else who loved Kiki. I hope Carly and Jason get to the bottom of this mystery and realize that Ryan is alive. Poor Kevin is now realizing the error of his ways. Someone has to know soon who's who.

Also I hope Nina finds out that Sasha isn't her daughter. That's gone on too long too. Nina will have to mourn her child all over again. Valentin told this lie to get Nina back, but once she finds out there's no forgiving him for this. What a huge mistake!

Loving Finn and Anna. They are such a fun couple.

Ok, when on earth is Jasam gonna happen because it feels like it has been 5 years and NOTHING!! Oh my word, GH...you are killing us here. When are they getting back together? Good grief!

I feel badly for Oscar. Nausea is no joke....I don't want Cam to get in trouble for getting wed but that will for sure help Oscar get his appetite back.

As far as Ryan, yeah pretty much all the GH fans are washing their hands of this storyline. I mean maybe it would not be so bad if they had not completely forgotten to show Kevin but they have so like enough is enough. And yeah I absolutely can not wait till Ava finds out!!!!! I can not even imagine what she will do!

Yeah, I'm hoping by January someone will find Kevin and kill Ryan. His BIG mistake would be to go after Carly! I mean come on!

although it would be poetic justice for Ava to find out and kill him herself. That would be justified homicide in my book! I can't Ryan anymore. He's so smug over everyone's grief and rage. What a psycho bastard!

Yeah, I know Jason and Sam need to get together already.

God! Do you think there was pot in the brownies that Cam and Laura made? lol I mean come on! wouldn't Laura know what pot looked and smelled like?

I do hope the whole Charlotte bullying Aiden comes to an end too. Maybe Charlotte didn't realize she was being mean to Aiden? I mean she is a child! Anyway, Nina better step back. She doesn't know how to handle Charlotte.  I will feel badly for Nina once the truth comes out that she doesn't have a living daughter.

I think Maxie and Peter will make a cute couple. As for Miss Willow. I think she looks cute with either Chase or Michael. There doesn't seem to be enough women around for the men or PC nor enough men either. I also want Julian and Alexis back together.

Who is the girl who lives with Oscar and Kristina and who works in the home where Mike goes? Do you think she could be someone's daughter of a man that Sam took their money? I hope she's not Sam's daughter? I would think someone would have mentioned that one.

Have a great weekend!

Oh no Charlotte is old enough and absolutely knows what she did was wrong. When my toddlers push or hurt their classmates they may not understand but I absolutely have them go up to the child they hurt and gently pat them or say sorry if they can talk. Empathy needs to be taught as early as possible! I'm very happy to see Lulu handle the situation the correct way but Nina is trying to undo all of that. 

I don't think pot was in that brownie cause he canceled the meeting with the guy to get it...unless he got some previously before??? 

I agree about Willow! She has great chemistry with both men. There does need to be more women lol!!! And Maxie and Peter are really cute. 

Hope you have a great weekend too!

Well, Franco seemed very hiper after he ate the brownie. lol Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Of course, kids need to be taught kindness and tolerance to each other. I know the teachers are always telling me how and kind and helpful my daughter is. Parents need to teach their kids this even before they go to school.

In charlotte's case, she's super spoiled, but then again, her "other" mother told her 3 different men were her daddy, so the kid does have issues. Poor Aiden is a good boy and since Lucky is away, maybe Charlotte feels she needs to protect him, but she's doing it way wrong. Thank goodness she's not hitting him. I hope the problem gets solved, so Aiden can get out of his shell.

I remember when Alexis had lung cancer and pot wasn't legal yet, but it was the only thing that helped with her feeling sick. I also remember her ex Rick was going to arrest her for it. What a dick! lol

I understand how the woman that Mike likes, husband feels, but his wife is ill and he should be okay with her finding some comfort. They are all adults and if it helps his wife he should be okay with it. It's not like they're going to have sex. come on! lol

Anyway, I don't see what Stella sees in that guy anyway. I don't like him at all.

Went shopping yesterday and spent way too much money! lol

Oh my goodness! When sweet little Aiden was on his computer and it said that he was a loser my heart broke for him! This is trying out to be such a hard storyline to watch. :(

So Franco knows about the pot...how Cam was gonna buy it and all, but now how is his mom gonna take it? He meant well and it did not happen so I hope she sees that. And that he wasn't getting it to smoke recreationally, but was gonna be given to his sick friend suffering from relentless nausea. 

Oh! So off topic but Jacob Young did not renew his contract with B&B due to lack of a storyline and said he would be open possibly to coming back to GH. I like Jacob a lot and would love it if he came to GH so I guess we will see! B&B was stupid not to give him a story. Sometimes that soap is so lame! :thumbsdown:

Oh Yeah, Jacob was the second Lucky. Maybe GH will bring Lucky back. That would be very cool. Guess we'll see.

Yeah, cyber bulling is so common. I never let my daughter go on the computer alone. It's in my living room and she knows to tell me if something is weird. She goes on youtube a lot. She's not on any message boards or twitter as yet. I won't allow that. Parents need to know what their kids are doing on the computer. I really hope this storyline doesn't go into a suicide story. God that would be terrible. Maxie was bullied when she was a teen and pictures of her having sex went online. it was terrible too.

Wait until you see today's episode. I wasn't not surprised who Kristina was kissing today! I can see this happening! Would be a cool storyline!

God! Mike is in BIG trouble again. I hope this gets sorted out okay. Poor Mike is losing his mind faster now. I feel so bad for them.

Now Cam is in big trouble too. Damn! GH is doing some good storylines that are so what's happening now.

Gosh I feel badly for Mike....he has the disease too....yes not as severe as Yvonne but still! The whole situation is quite the difficult one. 

And Carly...come on. Don't automatically think Sonny is going to cheat. If you can't trust him then why did you marry him? And she needs to be expressing her concerns to Sonny not just Jason. Communication is key! Always! 

That's good that you limit your daughter's computer use. I'm grateful that I did not go to school when social media was around! I got teased in school and being cyber bullied would have been awful for my self esteem. Such a sad world we live in.

Little Avery is so cute. I can't believe how big the actress has gotten. I hope they keep her for a bit longer. I know how soaps love to age kids, but she's so cute.

Well, today was a good episode. Some secrets came out and some secrets have yet to be known.

Eventually Mike will have to go into a home full time, but I don't think putting him with the married woman would be a good idea. I think Marcus will take Yvonne out and go somewhere else unless she passes away. I honestly don't see what Stella sees in him. I know it has to be hard for a loved one to forget you, but Mike is ill too.

Little Wylie is so cute. He was on today's episode. I wonder who is on to Sam?

Well, Sonny's history has been to cheat sometimes. I do hope he doesn't resort to that with Marquex. She's not his type and Carly is the one for sonny. He better remember that.

I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away. Where did the time go?

She is pretty darn cute...I think that was the most lines Avery has said ever! She obviously can handle longer scenes so hopefully we will see her more especially since Kiki is gone. 

I was soooo afraid Valentin was gonna tell the truth to Nina. I mean of course I hate the whole Sasha thing which is horrible, but gosh darn it I love them together! But I know it's only a matter of time before she finds out the truth.  

I can't believe it's almost Christmas too! A lot of people I work with aren't ready at all. And my poor class has been hit with a severe stomach bug and I just hope these little guys are better by the holiday.