General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Very cute picture!

OMG! Wait until you see today's episode! I really hope someone gets Ryan soon. He's just getting very crazed now and thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants to.

What the hell if Kevin doing? Obviously nothing.

Glad Sam and Jason told Krissy about that guy she's living with, but she doesn't believe them. You know anyone with a crazy past on a soap isn't all that changed! lol

I heard that Tyler Christopher (Nicholas) wants to come back to GH. He's been off DOOL for months now. I really wish GH would bring Nick back and Tyler to play him. I think he's days were numbered on DOOL anyway. You know when you're a bad character, you eventually leave the show.

Did you see Ryan added Carly and Sonny to his list of people to kill! Well, we know this will be Ryan's downfall. Whoever he goes after we know won't be killed and Ryan will be a victim soon enough. I do hope Ava is the one to figure it out and takes her revenge on him. It would be cool for Laura to help her.

Glad Anna will be okay. I think it's possible Lesil did something to Anna for revenge on her.

Today's episode was bittersweet with Oscar dealing with his last days. I do hope they find a cure or it'll be a terrible death scene. GH has had so many terrific death scenes.

My mom told me about when Stone and BJ died. She said she cried for days. So sad. Also when Tony died.

Hoping that GH will bring Tyler back as Nick. I think having Laura back and eventually Spencer would be cool.

I did see Ryan write that. I was obviously disturbed by that but more so that he has already killed like 15 people?!!!! Wtf! :blink: I'm more afraid now that Ryan will try to kill Sonny since Ava told Ryan how Sonny won't let her have Avery.  There is no way he will ever give up full custody.

And speaking of Maurice....here is a funny video of him and his kid. He posts a lot. Such a tough guy onscreen but so funny in real life it seems! Oh and did you see him in the preview of the lifetime movie of Gotti? It looks great!!!! Can't wait to see it!

Well, I think Ryan has made a big mistake. After you see today's episode I think you'll agree.

Mayor Laura Webber! How cool is that?

Loved seeing Mac today. I do hope he has the pleasure of getting some of Ryan too.

It was very sad today to see Mike flip out on Sonny. I think it's time for Mike to be put in the home with Yvonne. He's getting worse now and Mike needs professional health care now.

Good to see Liz and her three boys. Glad Cam knows kids are bothering Aiden. Maybe he can stop it.

Didn't get called for Jury Duty. So happy!

Glad you didn't have to go to jury duty! They love me and call on me every 2 years like clockwork....but thank god I have never been picked to serve on an actual jury. I have to call in May. I have already postponed it once cause I was on vacation.

GH was good. Yeah as far as Ryan, people know that "Kevin" is not being himself yet no one knows yet he is really Ryan. Ryan is starting to get bold and that comes with sloppiness and he will get caught!

And when Scotty was saying to Ava over "Sonny's dead body" I was like I love ya Scotty but stfu! Oy! It's nice seeing Scotty- he always just says what he thinks, just like Franco. Very refreshing. :)

and I think Laura will make a great mayor- about time she took off her wedding ring. The way Ryan talks to her is so awful. She needs to just end all ties with that crazy psychopath!

Today's episode was good. Love seeing Joss with Oscar and Cam too.

Tomorrow is Lucy's book signing. lol I love her.

Another mystery for Anna to solve. Sounds cool.

tomorrow Ryan is trying to get Carly alone. We know GH won't kill Carly, but I'm worried she might get badly hurt and we'd have to wait and wait until Sonny and Jason figure it out!

Cool seeing Drew and Jason talking.

Oh boy, tell me if you agree that Kristina is being suckered in by that guy and that girl too.

I remember when Kristina was abused by her b/f Keiffer and I remember she got through it with the help of Alexis and Sam and Molly, so why is she making like these people are helping her? God she's so naïve and I'm putting it nicely. lol

My mom was picked one for a fraud case, but I never have. I'm glad they settled.

They continue to send my mom and dad notices but they are retired and don't ever want to go. They need to stop bothering older people. The ride to Dallas is very stressful for my parents and they both can't see that great in the dark.  they should just have people who are jurors as a job. lol

I just love Finn and Anna together. I think some of their lines are ad lib because sometimes they look like they surprise each other. I love that. Luke used to do that a lot. So cool when you are so comfy with your scene partner.

I feel Kristina is in a full fledged cult. Sam knows it, Jason knows it but since Kristina is ready knee deep in it and brainwashed it's gonna take something to snap her back to reality.

As far as jury duty...I don't know if it varies by state but you don't have to serve if you are a certain age. At least up here. One positive of getting older lol!

Here the cut off date for jury duty is 70. OMG! Who the hell can think at 70? lol

anyway, OMG! Ryan is going after Lulu. I really hope he doesn't kill her! I'm glad he didn't get to Carly or Sonny, but I don't want Lulu killed either. Ryan is getting too full of himself now. He has to get caught. I want him gone and Kevin back so he and Laura can get their lives back together.

I hear that Dominic Z might want to come back to GH. I hope he does. Either Dominic or replace him, but get Dante back fast!

I do hope Lulu can kick Ryan's ass or someone comes to her aid. I think it would be a HUGE mistake to kill off lulu.

And I also thought Lucy's book was about the city of PC. She is telling everyone's secrets in that book.

When she read about BJ, it was sad. My mom remembers that week and she cried along with all the characters. It was just so sad. Stone's death was sad too.

I know. He better not hurt Lulu.....God, this is all just getting so old. I just want someone to figure it out and arrest his ass already and spring the real Kevin free. Is that so much to ask lol?! 

Dante may return? That would be awesome. I liked the character and actor very much so. Ingo, Jacob Young and Tyler are all without contracts. What possibilities! 

Now Lucy is ok in my book but her reading all those sad and depressing stories from the past was uncalled for. You are not supposed to make your audience uncomfortable like that. Awful.

Having Rick do a cameo would be awesome. Him being on the show way back when ( during the first year Patrick was on too) was actually how I first got into GH!

Oh I would love to see Dr. Drake Sr. come back to GH, but he's busy with his music career.

Yeah, the second Lucky was very good too. It would be cool to have the Lucky come back to help his sister Lulu.

I do hope someone shows up to help Lulu out. If Ryan kills her that's going to suck. I haven't heard anything about this at all.

But Lulu has been taking self defense lessons, so if Ryan attacks her she might be able to defend herself and get away and then this whole Ryan mess can be over and done with.

Awesome! Love to see Robert coming back.

I can't believe that Ryan stabbed Lulu!

I wonder who is poisoning Anna and now Ryan with whatever drug made them blind. I'm thinking Lesil, but I can't remember why she would go after Kevin/Ryan? Anyway, thank goodness he was stopped before he killed Lulu. I guess it's early, but I really hope they don't kill off Lulu. Maybe this will bring Dante back.

Ava took ryan's shoes with her and she didn't notice the blood? Come on! Ava is smarter than that! I hope Ava is the one who figures out Ryan is Kevin and takes him out! lol

I'm sorry to say, but Sonny will have to put Mike in a full time care hospital. I know he says he has people watching Mike, but how come we never see them and he's been getting worse, which we all know will eventually happen. Mike needs to be in a place where he can get the care he needs and Sonny can visit and just spend good quality time with him.

Once Willow makes a play to get "her" baby back, that's when we will all find out the baby is Michael's and not hers. It will be sad for a lot of people.

I can't believe Sonny doesn't have his people looking for the killer!

Maybe Robert can figure this all out! Love seeing Scorpio on GH! He and Anna have a wonderful relationship.

Oh man....I know Lulu won't die, so I can not wait till she opens up her eyes and names Ryan the killer and hopefully they will figure out that Kevin would never ever kill

and that psycho that tried to kill her is indeed Ryan. Who did not die after all! I am on pins and needles waiting for this!!!!!

I loved seeing Michael with his son but I just want the damn truth out, I know it will kill Willow and devastate Lucas but Michael's kid deserves to be with him, period.

But yeah, Robert is set to appear on this Friday's episode. Can't wait. :)

I do hope the police put a guard outside Lulu's door and they don't let anyone in including Kevin/Ryan. He's got to have brain surgery like Anna did since he has that virus too. I wish it would have killed him.

Jason and Sam better be together after this fiasco! We've waited too long.

Robert probably comes to help out Anna figure out who's doing this virus thing?

poor Peter now the police are looking at him? Come on! Can't they can't anything right?

It would be nice for Dante to show up after Lulu's attempted murder. Honestly, just replace the actor like they do with other characters.

I also want to know who the other Cassadine character will be? My soap paper said that Cassandra's story isn't over yet. Maybe Nicholas will return. I do hope so. And I don't think Stefan is dead either.

Yeah you aren't the only one echoing those same sentiments about Dante. Recast or bring him back! I mean if they can recast Michael, Carly,  etc. etc. they sure as hell can recast Dante! 

Lulu does need someone to make sure she's safe. Blind or not I do not trust that freaky freak Ryan!!!!! 

Poor Jason...man.has that guy been through the ringer and still looks good lol! 😁

Well, when you watch today's episode you will be happy about Jason!

Yeah, that Ryan can still kill you without his sight. It would be awesome if the bastard didn't regain his sight at all.

Franco is asking Liz a tough question about Aiden tomorrow. I wonder what she will answer? At least Jake filled his mom in on what the kids in school are saying about Aiden. The poor kid. Why do some kids bully or just plain hate other kids? It's all learned at home and that's very sad. Kids are innocent and should remain so for a long time to come. The real world is hard enough let the kdis be kids.

I can't believe my soap papers didn't say anything about Lulu being attacked. I think that's good since most of the time the papers can't keep a secret. lol

What is Dominic Z doing anyway? I guess he has another job, but still come back to see Lulu or recast GH. I'm sure there's plenty of awesome young actors out there waiting for their chance to be on GH.

I guess he did this show?? last year I guess?

Tell me about your role in the British-Canadian production of Tin Star?

DOMINIC:  It’s a recurring role,  I’ve been working on it since March.  It’s something very different from what I’ve been doing the last 9 years.  Can’t give much away, but I play a hired gun type of guy.  There are some great scenes and moments, and I was lucky enough to work with Christina Hendricks, John Lynch, and the legend, Tim Roth.

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:43 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I guess he did this show?? last year I guess?

Tell me about your role in the British-Canadian production of Tin Star?

DOMINIC:  It’s a recurring role,  I’ve been working on it since March.  It’s something very different from what I’ve been doing the last 9 years.  Can’t give much away, but I play a hired gun type of guy.  There are some great scenes and moments, and I was lucky enough to work with Christina Hendricks, John Lynch, and the legend, Tim Roth.

Yeah, I also know the actress that was Jordan is also doing a show in Canada. I know Dante if from Canada.

Anyway, finally Jason and Sam are together. It's been too long.

God! I missed some of GH today because of Trump's speech. I saw most of it, but missed the middle and I think something important happened so I will On Demand it later tonight.

If Aiden is indeed gay, I really hope GH explores this storyline well. It seems when GH has gay characters, they get lost for a long time. lol It's not right. If you have gay characters you should give them the air time like the other characters. Also the same with the transgender doctor. Where is she? I would love to see her get a great storyline and get involved with a character on the show and explore that more. It's a shame not to use characters that are unique to today's culture.

Anyway, have a great weekend!

Oh wow.....that last scene where Ryan walks into Lulu's room. OMG Laura get in there! What a great cliffhanger! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.  Biting my nails here! :nervous:

People are complaining online that the Jasam chemistry is gone but I don't think so. Yes it will take time because they have not been a couple in years but I think they are still cute together. And I love how both Maxie and Anna are supporting Peter. Glad they let him go. He's not the dang killer! 

Hope you had a good weekend. :)

Oh no, Jason and Sam are amazing together. The spark is still there and I understood when Sam was a little anxious with Jason leaving her. Those two have amazing chemistry.

Yeah, I doubt Ryan will be able to finish off Lulu. I think by Friday Curtis might be on guard duty. I can't understand why Sonny's guards or even the police aren't guarding Lulu's room. I mean don't they think the killer will try to kill her since she knows who he is. I bet Lulu's has amnesia after that long surgery and her shock as to Kevin being Ryan. you know how they have where your brain can't process the shock and it forgets the events. I just want Ryan caught and this to end soon. Someone has to find Kevin and catch Ryan or kill him. I want Ava to kill him. No one would blame her or even convict her.

Willow eventually going to crack and do something stupid about little Wylie. I can't wait for this to come out too. I think Michael might even let Brad and Lucas keep his baby. I think that would be best. Michael can still see him, but I don't think he could raise it on his own.

The Victoria Gotti movie with Maurice Bernard as John Gotti will be on Lifetime on Saturday February 9. I used to watch Victoria's show when her sons were younger.

There's also supposed to be a real interview with the real Victoria during the movie. I just want to see it because of Maurice. I think he'll make a very cool John Gotti.

21 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

The Victoria Gotti movie with Maurice Bernard as John Gotti will be on Lifetime on Saturday February 9. I used to watch Victoria's show when her sons were younger.

There's also supposed to be a real interview with the real Victoria during the movie. I just want to see it because of Maurice. I think he'll make a very cool John Gotti.

Yeah I can't wait to see it! Maurice in a starring role, it's awesome! He did a little IG clip of him in front of the tv and it showing the Lifetime preview of the Gotti movie...haha. I think he is pretty proud of it, as well he should be. :)

Yeah, Maurice is an amazing actor. Soap actors don't get the props that other actors get. Many long time actors give them the props they deserve whenever they do a soap after so many years. They can't believe how many pages they have to study and learn without one day.

I think many soaps actors are super talented. Most go on to do more great stuff.

The new show about the Hotel which the actor that played Morgan will premiere in the summer time. Can't wait. Looks like it'll be a great nighttime soap too.

Wow today was a tense episode. I don't understand why there aren't any police guarding Lulu? What's wrong with these people? lol

So good to see Robert back too. I think Robert might crack the whole Kevin/Ryan case. At least I hope someone does.