General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I know Valentin is feeling guilty over fooling Nina about Sasha, so he's agreeing with everything she says now.

Jax should be back soon probably once Oscar dies, he'll come back to help Joss through it.

It's going to be so sad when Oscar passes away.

I love that Ava and Laura agree on Ryan might be alive. I bet he is. 

Not sure about Tyler coming back but once Nina leaves the show, it would be cool for Nicholas to come back and fight Valentin for the Cassadine fortune.

Wow, this Shiloh actor is one lucky guy....getting such a front and center storyline! But at least it gives Chase and Willow more airtime cause this thing with them and now Shiloh will get more interesting I think and especially if he ever finds out he has a kid! 

So I have seen a poll about who should replace Nina if GH does that. I wonder if they will though? Most people want Gina from Y&R since her job was taken away by Michelle. We will see!

So Michele is not returning as Nina, but another character? Weird.

My mom said that Dark Shadows the old horror soap from the 60's and 70's used to have the same actors over and over again playing different characters and it worked! lol

Well, I did see the actor that plays Shiloh on a Rooms to Go commercial. Yeah, he is lucky to have such a major storyline. 

Anna is getting on my nerves now. She is doubting every memory she has thinking that Alex lived her life and planted her memories into Anna. Poor Finn. He has a beautiful engagement ring to as Anna to marry him and now she's freaking out over her sister and whether or not her memories are real! Damn.

I hope Jason gets Kristina out of DOD and she listens to Willow if no one else. Although, I was hoping Kristina would get the tattoo first to always remind her of how stupid she was! lol

Did you have a nice vacation? I would love to go somewhere cool since today's Dallas weather is over 90 degrees. I hate the long hot summers here in Texas!

I love Maxie and Peter together, but I think things are going to get into their way of happiness. At least for a bit!

Loved Ava, Felicia and Laura plotting to bring Ryan down because we know and they know he's not dead! He is just hiding out. I hope Ava recruits Scott to play her new man! I think Scott would love to trap Ryan and bring him down. Or better yet, maybe Kevin will play the role! That would really freak Ryan out of his hiding place losing his love to his brother! Wow, great idea! I bet GH goes for it!

Oh I meant I wonder who will play Nina now that Michelle is gone from GH...and people want Gina.  Since Michelle took her job from Y&R. Basically they just switch shows! It could happen! 😀

So that scene with Willow and Chase was hot but unfortunately I feel the romance between Maxie and Peter was uber awkward. Hopefully in time it will get better cause they are so sweet with one another. 

And that whole thing with Anna was a bit ridiculous. Finn has the patience of a saint! I loved it though when he asked Robert when he was going to go on a plane. Sorry Finn...Robert is not leaving yet! 

Thanks for asking about my vacation. I had a wonderful time in both San Antonio and Mazatlan. The weather in both cities was perfect! Late March and November are the best months for me..not too hot or cold. I went once to San Antonio in July and was miserable. It was awful! This Alaskan girl said never again lol.

Glad you had a good vacation. OH yeah, you don't want to come to any Texas city in the summer months. San Antonio is more humid than Dallas, but Dallas is getting there. I don't do well in humidity. lol

So exciting Jason rescuing Kristina, but of course, she's being a bitch about it. Yeah, Anna worrying about stuff will make her lose Finn if she keeps this up. I wonder if Finn's ex will ever return. I bet she has his baby and she lied about losing it. You know one day one Finn and Anna are truly happy, she will come back. lol

I hope Jason gets the cup with the drug tested soon, so he will have proof to show Kristina. Molly was excellent today and Sam has Shiloh all convinced. Honestly, I can't wait for this whole story to end too. I think that Harmony is Willow's mother. Can't wait to see when they meet up.

Poor Oscar. Today was a very sad day. When he dies, it'll be a very sad episode indeed. His death will effect so many lives. Ingo (Jax) came back to work on GH the last week in March, so I think he'll be on in a week or so.

Oh man, you were right...yesterday was a tear jerker episode...on B&B too! :cry: Poor Oscar. I can't imagine how Kim is feeling. 

I used to really not like Joss in the beginning, but the actress who plays her has done a good job as of late and has grown on me.

I know some people are bitching about the Cult storyline....but I like it. It is not done much and does happen in real life so nice to see the "soap" version of it.

That being said, I do hope Krissy wises up soon about it so she doesn't lose her family. And I can't wait to see Shiloh go down!

Yeah, I felt the same way about Joss, but she has been so good lately.

Well, got word from SOD that GH is replacing Nina, so I guess she won't find out about Sasha and Valentin yet.

I"m glad the character is staying on I like her. Hope the new actress is as good as Michelle.

I don't think the Ryan storyline is over yet. I do hope Ava is the one to catch him.

Loved seeing Spencer again. He got taller! I do wish Tyler could come back as Nicholas. It would be so great to see him back with Laura and Spencer. I did like his chemistry with Ava. I think they would make a good couple.

Yeah, when Oscar dies it will be so damn sad.

have a good weekend!

Did you see Nina's replacement? Her name is Cynthia and she used to be on GL. Wonder when her first episode will air. 

A Shiloh free episode. Finally! But oh Anna you are so whiny lately and thank goodness for Robert to try and talk sense into her but then Finn comes in and messes it up. :/ 

Hope you had a great weekend! 

My weekend was good. We had some major storms on Saturday but then it stopped by early afternoon. yesterday was a beautiful day.

Well, because Nortre Dame is burning today, ABC news interrupted today's GH. Not sure if it'll be on On Demand tonight or if they will repeat it tomorrow which means GH will be behind two episodes. This week looks to be a very good week on GH.

I saw the replacement actress of Nina online, but I'm not sure if I know her? Guess I will see when she comes on. I don't know if they have a date yet. Jax should be coming on soon. I would think he will come to help Joss through oscar's death.

Friday's episode made me think they someone is watching Ava. Could it be Ryan because we know he's not dead yet. lol Guess time will tell.

Well, either I will watch GH tonight or see it tomorrow.

I just don't want Brad to expose that baby DOD cause Shiloh will find out he is the father and that will NOT be good!

Spencer was too funny calling Nina "lady"....the things that he says! It will be very very strange watching another actress playing Nina. :( At least Michelle will be on Y&R.

I know I love Spencer.

Well, if Shiloh thinks Willie is his then hopefully the real truth will come out that he's Michael's baby and Willow's baby is dead. I'm sure this story will be very dramatic.

I can't believe Marguex is falling for DOD shit? What is wrong with her? I guess Shiloh's bs gets to people who's personal lives are in a mess. lol

Loved seeing Lucas today helping Liz out. Franco talking to Nina about Aiden was cool.

I'm glad GH is not shying away from how horrible some parents and kids still react to someone who is different. I mean it's 2019, come on. I was told to accept people for who they are no matter what and if you don't get along with them it's okay. Never was I thought to be a racist towards any people. I teach my daughter the same way. I hope one day she lives in a world where people become more tolerate of others and respect others feelings.

Anyway, it's about time GH talks about important social issues. I just wish that Liz's friend, would get a storyline and explore the life of a transgender woman in today's world. I would love to know her back story about after she got the operation and how other people reacted to her throughout her life. I think it would be very cool and eye opening for a soap to tell her story.

5 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I just don't want Brad to expose that baby DOD cause Shiloh will find out he is the father and that will NOT be good!

Spencer was too funny calling Nina "lady"....the things that he says! It will be very very strange watching another actress playing Nina. :( At least Michelle will be on Y&R.

So is Michelle playing her old character or a new one? I will miss her, she's an excellent actress. You can fill me in on how she's doing.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Michelle is back to playing her original character Phyllis! 

Oh she was amazing as Phyllis. I did watch the young and the restless a long time ago, but haven't in a while. I wonder how they will bring Phylllis back.

I missed the last ten minutes of GH due to the damn news talking about the Mueller report yet again. so sick of this shit!

I loved seeing Olivia and Ned today helping Oscar out in the Q mansion. It's nice to see the Q's back on screen. Hopefully, Monica will show up again soon.

Anna was looking for something that would help her figure out if she is Robin's mother or not, but I missed it due to the news shit. Hopefully, GH will show it again.

It's bad enough GH is now 2 days behind and now the news still finds away to mess it up.

It was nice seeing Lucas on- he's a cute guy and should be onscreen more! Brad is getting all the air time now....should be equal! Only fair. :)

I do like how Nina really listened to Franco about the bullying issue with Aidan- she is almost starting to realize how serious it is and that Charlotte is not all that perfect.

Well, hopefully since Charlotte has such influence over the others kids, she can get them to stop calling him names. It's just so sad. I'm not sure how the older kids are going to react. Kids can still be so mean.

Wow! the love scene with Michael and Sasha was hot!  You know once they get involved, the truth will come out. lol

Yeah, Brad and Lucas are a married couple with a child and should be on air more as a family. Brad better get out of the DOD crap. I'm so sick of supposedly smart people falling for this shit!

Sam better find something on DOD before Shiloh and Jason go at it again.

I think Krissy gave Shiloh dirt on Jason, not Sonny. She was pissed when he hit Shiloh and I'm pretty sure she knows some stuff or thinks she does. Shiloh better watch out though, because Jason doesn't scare easily and that might be what gets Shiloh hurt or killed.

I knew Ryan isn't dead. i do hope Curtis doesn't get hurt or killed looking for Ryan. Maybe Ava will follow him and catch Ryan. I want this man dead once and for all.

I still say if Ava pretends to be with Kevin that will send Ryan over the edge. 

Have a good weekend.

Happy Easter!

It's nice to see Michael be onscreen more and yeah that scene with Sasha was pretty hot! I still like the couple of Willow and Chase just a tad more. But Michael is a great guy and deserves someone too. So it was good to see!

Hope you had a good Easter.  Mine was quiet and relaxing. :)

Yeah, my Easter was quiet too. I like to just relax on Sundays.

Today's episode was very good. I don't know how Jason keeps his cool!

I really hope the whole therapy with Krissy goes well, but until Shiloh and DOD is shown to be a cult and a bunch of blackmailers, I don't see how Krissy can go back to her normal life in PC?

I feel badly that Krissy is so hurt and was hoping that hearing Michael talk to her would make her see the light, but nope. Sad.

I was SO amazed that Jason just punched the bag and not Shiloh's face! He knows just what to say to erk him, but good for Jason for not giving in to that ass!

So Jax should be on soon, can't wait....was reading all the comments online and like everyone is excited to see him back at GH! Bold and the B was not a good fit for him.

GH all the way. :)

I read that Jax  should be here this week, but since GH is two days behind now, not sure?

I knew Harmony was Willow's mom. It was so obvious to me at least.

Sam is way in over her head and even though Shiloh is an attractive man, he creeps me out. lol

Yeah,  Jason has more control now than Sonny does.

I hope Krissy comes around because right now I want to shake some sense into her. My God! How stupid can a person be? I would tell her that she was drugged and Shiloh was going to make her have sex with him. Maybe she needs to be shocked into realizing what DOD really is.

I knew Ava and Kevin would pretend to be together to lure out Ryan. Now Curtis is going to Canada to find him. I hope to God he doesn't get hurt or killed. Ryan is nuts and once he hears about Kevin and Ava it will make him go crazy for sure.

GH is heating up.

Tomorrow on DOOL, Nicole comes back. She was thought to have died in an explosion. I'm so glad she's back. I love that character.

Well, Michelle is an amazing and my mom used to watch TYATR years ago and said she was great as Phyllis. A little nutty but amazing. lol She will be missed as Nina, but I'm glad the character will be staying on.

I read an article on Tyler that he was having problems with alcohol and missing his family very much, so he's taking time off.

He has not ruled out playing Nicholas again on GH and said if the time was right he would happily come back and move his family back to LA.

I was hoping this was a hint that maybe after he is well he will be back.

I had read the rumor that Nicholas had come to the set of Days after drinking a bit too much and so they let him go. I hope he gets the help he needs and time with his family so that in the future he can come back to a soap, whether GH or not, sober and happy! 

I am super excited about seeing Michelle play Phyllis since I never got to see her play that part. I started watching Y&R right when she left and Jason Thompson came on board. 

I don't find Shiloh attractive at all lol. Chase and Michael are my type. But when Shiloh took off his shirt, that was just so sleazy and gross!!!! :vomit:

I read Ingo (Jax) will be coming to GH in early May. I think it should have been a Friday, but since GH is two days behind, it might be the first Monday in May. I read it in my tv guide.

Can't wait to see him.

It seems to be getting closer to the time Oscar passes away. This is going to be so damn sad. I bet Joss still sings the new song they wrote at the Nurses' Ball, which means more crying.

Well, my mom watched the Young and the restless a long time ago and said Michelle was amazing as Phyllis. She's just a great actress.

Today, Nicole came back to DOOL. Can't wait to see her storyline and hope she stays for a long time.

Well speaking of Y&R...today was Neil's funeral. It was kind of surreal watching it because it was like Kristoffs real funeral. No acting today.....those sad tears from everyone were very real. :(

It was very well done but extremely sad and heartbreaking. Just like Luke Perry, Kristoff left us way too soon. 💜

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well speaking of Y&R...today was Neil's funeral. It was kind of surreal watching it because it was like Kristoffs real funeral. No acting today.....those sad tears from everyone were very real. :(

It was very well done but extremely sad and heartbreaking. Just like Luke Perry, Kristoff left us way too soon. 💜

I did watch the soap today. So good to see Shemar Moore. I love him. He always remembers where he started and always is available to return. It was said. My mom did watch it back when Kristoff and Shemar and Victoria used to be on.

The Talk also had the four main characters past and present on to talk about Kristoff. They had wonderful stories to tell on how amazing a person he was and how he was always there for them on and off screen. It is very sad to know he's gone.

GH was cute today. I love Robert and Anna and how they kid Finn. Nina was cute too. I will miss Michelle.

Lulu is back, looking great. She had great advice for Peter.

It was very sad seeing Oscar slipping away. Cam is such a good friend and funny. It was so good to see everyone coming together for Oscar. It was special for Jason too. I would love to see him and Drew become closer. It will be very sad when Oscar passes away.

Have a great weekend.

I want to see the horror movie "The curse of La Loreona". Doubt I will see the Avengers.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I agree. I watch the tv show Riverdale and seeing Luke Perry every week just breaks my heart. I think the show will deal with his death next season. It was so cool to see him still acting. So many amazing people gone too soon.

• Like 1

Shemar is great. Truly. And how does he look so good and never age? He looks even better now, but was nice to see all those flashbacks. Especially since I didn't watch it way back when. On Mondays episode they will do one last tribute to Kristoff. More tears. 💜

Riverdale is a show on my to watch list but I know it will be hard to watch. Ugh.  :(

It was nice to see little Avery! Glad that she knows about the baby and I hope that the baby will be healthy. I'm glad too that they let Oscar take a bike ride w/Jason because Drew was right....he doesn't have too much longer and sometimes you do have to take risks in order to do something that makes you happy.