General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I know Avery is getting to be such a big girl.

On Monday's episode of The young and the restless it's dedicated to Kristof St. John. His friends will talk about the man not the character. I think it'll be bittersweet.

I saw "The curse of La Lorona" yesterday and it was awesome! Didn't get scared though. I've seen so many horror movies that you know what will happen before it does. James Wan produced it, so he did add little things from the Conjuring and Annabelle universes. Always cool to see how his movies connect.

• Like 1

Yeah that was a wonderful tribute that Y&R did on Monday, extremely well done! Kristoff will surely be missed. 

I also love horror movies! Grew up on them and watched them even as a little kid...my parents worked a lot and I was the oldest so yeah I watched them a lot lol!

I watched horror movies as a kid too same as you and my brother too. We didn't turn out to become serial killers! lol

My daughter doesn't watch many but she knows of them through my family and I. she also knows it's all make believe and make up.

Yeah, I watched some of the Young and the Restless and thought it was a nice dedication to Kristoff. So sad.

GH is heating up. So many storylines going at once and getting exciting. I think Jax comes back on Monday of next week. Can't wait. Joss will need him and it's good to see Ingo come back to GH.

Nicole is back on DOOL and she will stay on for a while. I love this character too.

OMG! I cried the whole episode.

So sad, but GH did an amazing job today. I can't wait for Jax to get here. Joss will need her dad.

Everyone did an amazing job today on GH. Kudos to the writers and actors. 

These episodes make me think of all the loved ones I've lost in my life. Crying helps me cope even though it's a storyline.

The two words I hate most are "He's gone" God can't tell you how I really HATE those words. I've heard them too much.

I'm sure you will be crying too once you see today's GH.

I know I kept crying throughout the whole episode yesterday. So sad.

I really hope Krissy gets her head together. She's still not grasping the full threat that Shiloh is. He will have to go if Krissy has any chance of getting out of DOD.

Today was very sad too. Kim having to go home. I was glad Julian was there for her. I can't imagine losing a child and having to be in the home you shared without them.

Have a good weekend.

Krissy is not there yet but hopefully after Willow talks to her she will get it fully...I do have some hope. 

Yeah I'm glad that Kim had both Drew and Julian there for her...she needs all the support she can get in these early weeks after her son's death. :(

And Shiloh? Man....that guys got some nerve talking to Drew about DOD not a day after Oscar passed away. Drew had a lot of self control. I would have punched him lol.

Saw the preview for tomorrow and Jax is back!

Well, I'm still not sure Krissy will understand what Willow is telling her. I hope she realizes that Shiloh is a fraud and how he manipulates people, but who knows? She didn't seem too upset by the horrible tattoo.

I guess there will be a funeral for Oscar. How said will that be?

I hope Kim stays on the show. I like her character. Maybe she and Julian will get closer or even be with Drew one day. I just hope her character doesn't disappear after this storyline.

So good to see Lucy and Scott today.

Robert pointed out something to Anna today and honestly, I hope it's true.

Did you hear how a bunch of our GH starts won the Emmy's...Maurice won! and the actors/actresses won who played Kiki, Mike, Mary Pat, Stella did too.

Maura should have gotten it over Jaqueline, the actress who plays Steffy on B&B but they deserve awards too. That show unfortunately do not have great writers, hence why there people never win awards. It is not their fault! :/

Image result for General hospital emmy winners

Will have to check out the YT clips, shame that it is not aired on TV.

I figured that she would be coming back since they have been talking about her.

Damn! if Finn doesn't get his ring back for Anna, I'm going to lose it. Now someone else has the ring. Oh boy!

I still say, Hayden, did have Finn's baby and lied about losing it. This will complicate his relationship with Anna for sure now.

Shiloh just says all the right things to people when we know he's full of it. I bet Drew said or sent something home to Kim about him, but of course, Drew has no memory of it. I still say Shiloh's relationship with Drew is mostly lies.

Can't wait for the Nurses's Ball which will be May 20. I do hope there's no more interruptions of GH in the next two weeks.

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Her character was so so for me....but I also heard that the actress who plays Margaux is going back to Y&R. Why????!! What cant she go to Days? The one soap I don't watch lol. :lol:

Lol about Marqaux. She's a boring character anyway. I won't miss her.

I didn't think Hayden and Finn had much chemistry at all. Now she will mess up Finn and Anna's relationship for sure and you know she had his baby.

I also think that Hayden left and had that baby and yeah her coming back is going to throw some kinks in Finn and Anna's relationship. I just don't get why she insists on playing the role of Peter's mom if she is indeed not! She can still have a huge meaningful role in his life as his aunt. Oh Anna. :question: Robert tried so hard to convince her but she is so dang stubborn! 

I know. It would make more sense if Peter is Alex's son since she was not a nice person. lol This whole memory thing makes my head hurt. It's funny how Drew got all of Jason's memories and Jason got none of Drew's. It would help if someone remembered Drew's life because I'm pretty sure Shiloh was full of shit back then too. The whole friendship thing is probably a lie, especially since he knows Drew doesn't remember anything about his past life.

I think Ava is falling for Kevin. Also I'm pretty sure Ryan has killed whoever helped him out in Toronto. It looked like he is still alive. I hope Jordan gets her kidney soon. Maybe we will see some of her family she never talks about.

I wish Sam and Molly would have welcomed Krissy home. So proud of Kristina today. I know how hard it had to be for her to confront Shiloh. I really hope this story wraps up soon before Sam gets tattooed and drugged or has to sleep with Shiloh. lol

Have a good weekend! If you are a mom Happy Mother's day to you and your mom!

Ha! I know right? Everytime Shiloh talks to Drew about his past....I'm like whatever. I bet you are just making this all up. I don't trust that guy at all..he is so damn creepy and plays the part of a cult leader also too well lol! :lol:

Oh yeah Ava is getting it bad for Kevin. I can see how..they look exactly alike and sound alike. It would be hard to differentiate the two...at least until she gets to know Kevin a bit more. 

I'm proud of Krissy too...when she first went to see Shiloh I for sure thought that  she had played her parents and was going back to him. Glad I was wrong and that she got in his face. That was awesome! 

Hope you have a good Mothers day! No kids for me but my two cats are my babies.  😸😸😸

Hey cats and all pets are your babies always. I have 3 cats and my mom has one left and we consider them our babies and love them so much.

I also have my 8 year old daughter. I had a wonderful mother's day. So did my mom.

Well, now that this whole baby thing is boiling over, maybe we will find out that Wylie is Michael's baby and not Willow's. I just hope it doesn't get to where Shiloh wants that baby. Brad better tell the truth soon.

Can't wait for the Nurses's ball. It'll be so much fun and probably lots of drama.

Awwww, what a sweet memoriam party in the garden for Oscar! So creative and brilliant- just what the dear boy wanted. I loved it all! :heart:

and I loved the scene too when Joss, Cameron and that other girl all held hands as they made their way to the garden.

Yeah, GH did right by Oscar.

I wonder what is next for Kim? It was a nice thing that Sonny and Kim had their moment together. She was the second original Carly at one time.

Yeah, it was sweet how Cam and Trina were there for Joss. Loved seeing Jax and Sonny getting along. Wonder how long it'll last? Also I do hope GH shows Drew and Jason building that tree house together. Would love for those two to take down Shiloh too.

Yeah its cool how many people in PC what to see Shiloh go down. From Jason to Willow and everyone in between. Can't wait till he gets his!

That Genie sure knows how to scream.  Good way to end the show. Damn that Ryan...he better not hurt her!

And I hope Carly's baby is ok. I love how sweet and protective Jason is of her. My two younger brothers act the exact same way with me. :heart:

So if it is Ryan, when will we actually see him?

Oh, can't wait for the Nurses's Ball. I do hope Anna and Finn figure out what's going on with Robert and the missing ring. Oh boy, Mike gave the ring to Yvonne. I don't know how Finn will get it back now? He and Sonny don't usually interact with each other.

So glad Maxie and Peter are in a good place now.

Hope Carly's baby continues to be well. Also when do we get to know the sex of the baby? 

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

So excited to see the Nurses's Ball. Everyone looked so beautiful and handsome. So good to see Jax here this year.

I think Laura and Curtis make an awesome duo!

Can't wait for Monday! Should be a super exciting week in more ways than one!

Have a great weekend!

Seeing John Wick 3 on Sunday. Can't wait!

You know...I have heard how good that series John Wick is and I just never got around to seeing them. I need too!

The Nurses ball is always a lot of fun- nice change of pace from the seriousness of Oscar passing away to the just grotesque creepiness of Sholih and his cult!

Wonder if we will see Robin? I l always love it when she returns and especially now that her dad Robert is back.

Speaking of him, this is what he tweeted yesterday.....

Hope you have a great weekend too- enjoy the movie! :)

I haven't read anything about Kimberly (Robin) making an appearance. It would be cool if she and Emma showed up.

I hope that Anna clears the whole Robert/Finn thing up. I still don't know how they will find that ring?

Yeah, I feel like I'm going to the Nurses's ball too when they have it on. I'm so glad GH brought it back. My mom said it was always so much fun to see everyone sing and dance.

Loved the gowns all the women wore. So pretty. I can't wait to see all the dress changes Miss Lucy Coe will be doing as well. She's still so pretty.

I wonder when Hayden will come back? Did you see Nina and Jax flirting? I wonder who will have the most chemistry with Nina when the new actress comes on? It's interesting to see Nina getting flustered and Jax looking so damn handsome!

Loved what Sonny said to Shiloh about family. You know he got chills up his back.

Okay, so I guess it was Ryan who tied up Laura and Curtis. I'm sure he' making his way to PC right now.

Yeah, the first two John Wick's were awesome! I loved them. Keanu found his best character since Bill and Ted, which a new movie about these guys is coming out in 2020. lol Can't wait to see these guys middle aged and dads and still have to save the world!

The Nurses Ball is always great. Loved all the little looks Nina kept giving certain people throughout that night lol. The actress filling her shoes has a big job to do! Just glad at least I can see her still on Y&R. It was cool that Bailey from GA was there too. Everyone looked great especially Ava, Amy, Lulu and Felicia. I didn't care for Maxie's dress though but her extensions were great! :) And yeah all the men especially Jax and Franco looked amazingly handsome. 

Today's GH episode was awesome! Everyone is so talented.

I think Joss might attend and sing the song she and Oscar wrote and do it with Cam. How sad will that be?

Unfortunately, Robin didn't make the ball this year. But Anna did a great job talking for her.

If Finn asks Anna to marry him, you know Hayden will be coming on soon. Damn it!

I read that Stephen Nicholas will return to DOOL as Patch, so he won't be coming on GH as a Cassidine any time soon. OH well, Maybe one day, GH will let us know who that Cassidine member was.

I hope Laura and Curtis get back to PC soon before Ryan makes his move.

Yeah, I didn't like Maxie's dress either. I know she's gained weight, but she looks amazing and she could have gotten a sexier dress to wear. She looks so healthy now.

Loved Sam's dress, but her boobs were so distracting lol.