General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

My weekend was good.

The Dallas weather has been very nice.

well, Shiloh is such a sleaze and I can't wait to see Krissy's face once Sam exposes him.

So glad Willow is trusting Chase too. We need to get him involved in this cult too.

I can't wait until the whole baby switch comes out. I'm tired of Willowing thinking Wylie is her baby and now that she has admitted that Shiloh is the baby daddy this has to be solved.

yeah, I don't think a normal person could live after falling off a bridge into icy water, but this is crazy Ryan we're talking about. I still want Ava to get him first. It won't bring Kiki back, but Ryan needs to suffer for what's he's done.

yeah, can't wait for Jax to come back. If GH is killing off Oscar, Joss will need her dad.

5 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Thought I would venture in here, lol.  I used to watch CBS soaps all the time.  Does anyone remember the four musketeers on Guiding Light?  Interwoven storylines with Phillip, Beth, Rick, and Mindy.  I had a major crush on the actress who played Beth, Judi Evans.😄

No, sorry! :) GL was one of the few soaps that I never watched. Was it pretty good?

12 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

No, sorry! :) GL was one of the few soaps that I never watched. Was it pretty good?

It really was but there were times, especially later in its run, that some of the storylines were increasingly outlandish.  One of the characters, Reva Shayne, was actually cloned.😄  But as a whole it was a classic soap with a great history.  I think it ran on TV from 1952 until 2009, before that it was on radio for a number of years.

Edited by lame ass security
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Thought I would venture in here, lol.  I used to watch CBS soaps all the time.  Does anyone remember the four musketeers on Guiding Light?  Interwoven storylines with Phillip, Beth, Rick, and Mindy.  I had a major crush on the actress who played Beth, Judi Evans.😄

It's weird, but I never watched The Guiding light. I do remember a character named Reva who was a big star on that show.

I can't believe there are only 4 soaps left on tv. Such a shame. Most of them were very good.

I think every soap has had crazy storylines. I mean DOOL had Marlena possessed by the devil and GH has an alien story too.

Most of the soaps are out there and that's the fun of it. A lot of crazy stories and over acting! But I love them!

20 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Judi Evans is on DOOL now. She is back married to Justin and has a son Sonny on the show. She co-owns the local newspaper with Jennifer Horton, Missy Reeves.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It's weird, but I never watched The Guiding light. I do remember a character named Reva who was a big star on that show.

I can't believe there are only 4 soaps left on tv. Such a shame. Most of them were very good.

I think every soap has had crazy storylines. I mean DOOL had Marlena possessed by the devil and GH has an alien story too.

Most of the soaps are out there and that's the fun of it. A lot of crazy stories and over acting! But I love them!

Judi Evans is on DOOL now. She is back married to Justin and has a son Sonny on the show. She co-owns the local newspaper with Jennifer Horton, Missy Reeves.

Very cool, I'll have to check her out on there.

Was really nice seeing "Stone cold" with his steely blue eyes in action! We need to see more of him like that...I want him to wipe that smartass smug look off of Shilohs face! 

So just fyi,.I am on my way to San Antonio for a few days and then to Mexico so I may not be able to watch every episode and respond but I will try my hardest! :)

Well, you have an awesome time. Too bad you weren't coming to Dallas we maybe could have met for dinner.

Just message the board whenever you can. Take care and have a wonderful vacation.

Yeah, Jason coming back with that look, loved it! Now everyone has Shiloh in their sites, so I'm sure his time is coming up! Loved Sonny's scenes today with Krissy. God, she's just got such a BIG mouth!

Poor Aiden, some parents can be so mean. I mean it's 2019, what the hell is wrong with people? Children should always be accepted for who they are in this world. They make life a much better place.

Nice seeing Mike with Dante too.

22 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Very cool, I'll have to check her out on there.

Yeah, she hasn't been on lately, but she's a very good character and still looks so pretty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah Krissy is getting on my nerves lol... those deep within a cult are so brainwashed that they just can't see it no matter how many times people tell them. 

Poor Aiden. School is hard enough. I used to be picked on for my clothes etc. Don't miss those times. Glad he has his big brothers to look out for him.

And so glad that Willow is not moving. Brad don't go into the light! Stay far away from DOD! :lol:

Well, I think Dante's time on GH is coming to an end. Sad to see him go. Maybe one day he will come back full time.

Yeah, I'm glad Willow is staying. I think she can help with bringing down Shiloh.

Don't know how long poor Oscar will have? This is going to be a very sad storyline.

Glad GH is addressing bullying in schools. My brother was bullied by one kid and the principal took care of it. He spent two weeks in her office and when my brother got into the 5th grade he and that kid became friends. Go figure. I never had any problems in school. lol I was a tough girl in high school and in my lower grades so no one bothered me. I wasn't bullied and didn't bully anyone either.

Today with the internet and instagram and twitter it's hard for kids not to be bullied over something. It makes me sick.

Anyway, can't wait for the next Nurse's ball. I hope Robin and Emma can come back for it.

Yeah, I wonder if we'll see how they will help Dante or just talk about it?

Still don't think Ryan is dead. He's too evil to die just yet.

yeah, GH is known for their very sad storylines.

My mom remembers the BJ and Maxie storyline. She cried for days and when Stone died that was heartbreaking. She also cried when Tony died and said he saw BJ just before he died. BJ was his daughter with Tonya who has since died too.

Well, at least the Nurse's ball should be fun. I'm glad Monica said for Oscar and Kim to move in with the Q's. More family and friends around Oscar the better.

I do hope Carly has no problems with her pregnancy. I would love to see another baby. Sonny's little girl is growing up too fast.

Want Shiloh to go down sooner rather than later. I think Carly is right that Sam may be getting in over her head. Jason better stay close.

Have a good weekend and a good vacation!

15 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I read that Vinvent Irizarry was on Days for awhile but left the show in 2017.  He and Judi Evans' character were a very popular couple on GL, Beth and Lujack.  That's right, his name was Lujack.😄

Yeah, he played Victor's brother, but was killed off. lol He was a bad guy and they don't usually last very long on a soap. He played the piano too which I heard he does really play well.

He was obessessed with Nicole, but then Eve came back to Salem saying she was his wife. Crazy, but true.

15 hours ago, lame ass security said:

I read that Vinvent Irizarry was on Days for awhile but left the show in 2017.  He and Judi Evans' character were a very popular couple on GL, Beth and Lujack.  That's right, his name was Lujack.😄

Wasn't he on AMC too? I think he was involved with Finola Hughes who was Alex, but Anna on GH. It's nice to see soap actors continue their careers on different soaps.

38 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Wasn't he on AMC too? I think he was involved with Finola Hughes who was Alex, but Anna on GH. It's nice to see soap actors continue their careers on different soaps.

I think that I read that he was on AMC also.  You mentioned his playing the piano, there was a storyline on GL where he was a budding musician and he even made a vid on the show to Springsteen's song Out In The Street.  It was hilarious, but good in a cheesy way.😊

Edited by lame ass security

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:30 PM, lame ass security said:

I think that I read that he was on AMC also.  You mentioned his playing the piano, there was a storyline on GL where he was a budding musician and he even made a vid on the show to Springsteen's song Out In The Street.  It was hilarious, but good in a cheesy way.😊

Well, SOD magazine said that he really can play the piano. It looked like it too on the show. You can usually tell if a person can't play, they won't show their hands, but they would always show his hands. Sometimes soaps are cheesy and that's part of the fun in watching them.

17 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

:dance:

Can't wait to see Jax back on GH! Too bad Dante had to leave. The door's always open for him to return.

5 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, SOD magazine said that he really can play the piano. It looked like it too on the show. You can usually tell if a person can't play, they won't show their hands, but they would always show his hands. Sometimes soaps are cheesy and that's part of the fun in watching them.

Can't wait to see Jax back on GH! Too bad Dante had to leave. The door's always open for him to return.

Oh I'm sure he can really play.   I wasn't really clear but he actually sang Out In The Street on GL and did a solid job.

Damn I loved Nina.

I know Michelle was on the Young and the Restless for over 20 years when she quit and went to GH. Guess she missed playing Phyllis.

I will miss her character on GH, but the way things are going with Sasha and Valentin lying yet again, I'm not surprised that Nina might just get out of town. Maybe one day she'll be back. I hope she leaves Crimson to Maxie and maybe Lulu will go back to work there too.

Wow....had no idea Michelle played Phyllis for so long! Some Y&R fans really grew to love Gina who took over the role quite well while other fans said that the only Phyllis in their eyes could only be played by Michelle. Now I'm quite curious to see her in that role since I have never seen it! But damn will I miss this couple!!!!! :(

I will miss the character of Nina, but I'm sure the secret about Sasha will come out soon. How long can this go on?

I really hope GH ends the whole DOD and Shiloh storyline too. I'm so sick of him and Kristina is such a naive young woman. 

Today's episode was good. I think Sam is reeling Shiloh in. Something happened today that made him feel something I don't think he wants to feel.

Still waiting to see if Ryan is really dead? I bet someone found him and nursed him back to health and he probably killed them. I won't be happy until I see him dead.

Yeah, I did watch TYATR a long time ago and remember Michelle playing Phyllis. I know she was a little nutty too. lol 

I bet GH keeps her character open incase she returns one day. She's just too good to replace. I wonder if Valentin's day are numbered too?

15 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow....had no idea Michelle played Phyllis for so long! Some Y&R fans really grew to love Gina who took over the role quite well while other fans said that the only Phyllis in their eyes could only be played by Michelle. Now I'm quite curious to see her in that role since I have never seen it! But damn will I miss this couple!!!!! :(

I will miss Valentin and Nina too. I loved them together even though he was lying to her! I guess Sasha's days are numbered too.

Wish Tyler Christopher would come back as Nicholas so he and Valentin can fight over Windamere and the money. I loved him with Ava. They had chemistry together.

I would be thrilled if Tyler comes back....didn't think Jax was gonna come back so you never know! 

Well man! Valentin was sure stern with Willow! But she was calm and held her own and hopefully the principal will continue to have her back despite how Nina and Valentin are trying to have her fired.