General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Oh my daughter had the stomach bug a few weeks ago and then I caught it from her. Hope the kids are better for Christmas.

Have to watch GH tonight. My daughter got out early from school today.

I do like Valentin with Nina, but if she ever finds out that he lied about her daughter, it's really over!

Also now Lesil knows that Nelle lied about her baby dying. I'm sure she will leave town now, but when she comes back I'm sure the truth will come out. Little Wylie is so cute.

It was good to see Bobbie back with her family. GH needs to use it's veteran characters more like the Young and the Restless does. I hope we see Monica for the holidays.

I hope she gets to read the Christmas story, since all the other people are now gone.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday! Let's hope for an even better New Year!

• GNFNR 1

Yeah, Lesil is going to visit Nelle on Monday and as her about the baby!

I didn't see Willow as the mother of the baby that Brad and Lucas were adopting. OMG! Wait until poor Willow finds out her poor little boy died and Wylie is Michael's baby. This is going to be so sad of a story for all involved.

Bobbie playing Santa was a hoot! Love when GH reads the Christmas story. Loved seeing everyone around them.

DOOL always has this Christmas tradition where all the Hortons and extended family put the balls on the tree with their names on it. This year they didn't do it because one of the main characters Julie was in the hospital. She did wake up on Friday, so I'm hoping they do it on Monday. It's bittersweet when the other characters put the balls on the tree of the deceased actors. Hopefully, DOOL will do it on Monday. This has been on the show for a very long time and the Christmas balls are all so beautiful.

I wish that Kevin would get the drop on Ryan, but I doubt that will happen yet.

GH is a repeat today and not on tomorrow.

DOOL was on and will be all week.

Finally, Julie came out of the coma and the cast was able to put the Christmas ornaments on the tree. It's always bittersweet seeing this since a lot of the original characters and their actors are really dead.

It was still nice to see it.

Poor Willow, yeah if you think she is grief stricken now giving her baby up, when she finds out that he passed away, she will really need that grief support group! I am glad though that she has Michael there to lean on...they are both are entangled in each other's lives, they just don't know the real reason why yet. And hopefully the truth comes out soon! I just want at least ONE of the storylines to have the truth revealed- if not the baby one, then the Kevin/Ryan one. I am not being picky, anyone...GH take your pick! :lol:

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH is a repeat today and not on tomorrow.

DOOL was on and will be all week.

Finally, Julie came out of the coma and the cast was able to put the Christmas ornaments on the tree. It's always bittersweet seeing this since a lot of the original characters and their actors are really dead.

It was still nice to see it.

Yeah I got to leave work 6 hours early cause we were really overstaffed so watching a new Y&R right now. :) and soon B&B- oh and I just read Ingo is leaving! Not sure if it was his decision or the show's...he was only on a year! I feel it was Ingo's- he doesn't stay on soaps much long at all lol. Hope you have a great Christmas!!!! 

Edited by marlingrl03

Christmas was very good. My daughter got so many presents from Santa. My mom has toys in her house and me too as well as her dad's house. It's nuts!

I do hope Kevin finds a way to escape or get help before Ryan kills someone else. He's such a bastard and when Ava said how she'll find the killer of Kiki and take care of him, I knew she meant it. I do hope Ava finds out and kills Ryan or at least tells the police.

Now Lesil knows what Nell did. I can't believe she won't say anything. I know Willow is going to want her "baby" back and then the truth will come out. I will feel sorry for Lucas, but Brad should have said something in the beginning. This is going to be very sad for everyone involved. Poor Willow has no idea her baby boy really is dead.

Finally, Chad on DOOL found out the baby Abby had is really his baby. I still felt sorry for Stefan, but glad this whole baby secret is over.

Maybe Ingo will visit GH soon to see Joss. Also Joss needs to mind her own business and not to tell Julian to stay away from Kim. I honestly don't see any chemistry between Kim and Drew. Even though they share a child I don't see them together.

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.

I do hope that 2019 is a better year. I'm tired of struggling with money problems and feeling depressed. The holidays are bittersweet for my family and me. So many members are gone now and it still hurts and we miss them so much.

Awww I'm sorry. Depression is so hard and money woes don't help. It's difficult when the ones you love are gone.  Fingers crossed that 2019 is a better year for you. :hug:

I spent the holiday by myself. I can't always travel to see my family and while I do have one brother that lives in Anchorage; he went to CO along with my other brother *he lives in San Antonio* to spend Christmas with my mom. I try to be fair at work and not take every Christmas off so next year it will be my turn! :) I plan on spending it with my mom in CO and then New Year's week with my dad in MX.  It's ok though. I had a great breakfast at IHOP, saw the new JLo chick flick and then hung out at home with my kitties watching holiday movies. It was all good. 

Yeah, it's hard. I have an uncle and cousins in Long Island NY, but haven't seen them since my grandma died over 10 years ago. No one ever comes to visit us. when we were kids my parents would take us back to NY every year. Now that my grandparents are gone, we don't go anymore. We had such wonderful holidays and I miss that.

Well, I think Ryan is going to kill someone today and it'll be different for him. It was a good episode. I think there will be an upcoming storyline that might unite Drew and Jason, which would be very cool. Let me know what you think after watching today's show.

Yeah, it's hard when you live far away from your family. I do see pictures of them on face book, but like I said none of them ever visits us during the summer or any other time. I guess we all have our own lives to live and no time for extended families. I do miss them and hope they miss us too, but who knows?

Yeah that psycho Ryan has that crazy look in his eye and I would not be surprised if he killed again. He's a classic sociopath. It's all about him him him like....he needs to hear his name, have people talk about him. No one else matters in the world but him. But they are going to lose viewers if they don't wrap this up! 

It's good that Drew is getting more airtime. That is one reason why many soap stars leave like Jacob Young and now Ingo from B&B. Ingo did come out and say it was his decision to go but he's open to coming back. He left on good terms and Jacob not so much. I feel Kim sometimes has good chemistry with Drew and other times with Julian but honestly everytime Alexis and Julian are in scenes together there chemistry is off the charts! Now they were a great couple despite all that went down between them. 

Yeah, I love Julian and Alexis and I hope that GH puts them back together soon.

wish Sam, Kris and Molly would have more sister time and maybe a fun night out.

I do hope GH puts Kristina and Valerie together. Sometimes you are just attracted to people even if you're not gay. I think they would make a cute couple and GH needs to explore it's gay characters more on air.

Hope GH has a fun New Year's eve party.

Hope you have an amazing weekend.

It's my daughter's birthday tomorrow and she's excited to enjoy "Jumping world". It's a place with all trampoline stuff and an arcade! Should be a very fun time!

Hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year too!

GH isn't on Monday or Tuesday!

• Thanks 1

Gosh I do feel badly for Christina....they are such good friends and hopefully Valerie can see past the awkward incident so they can at least continue to be friends. I loved how everyone's dress was so sparkly....they all looked great! And man Curtis and Jordan are always having their special nights out interrupted by a murder! Life of law enforcement! They just need to put the pieces together and arrest Kevin already. 

Hope your daughter had a great birthday! Jumping world sounds like a blast. 

And I hope you have a very happy and healthy New Years too! :headbang:

Happy New Year!

I watched some of yesterday's repeat of GH.

Brenda was with Jax and the original Carly gave birth to Michael and no one knew who the dad was?

Tony was there and Bobbie and Alan with Monica and Mr. Q. Sad so many characters have either died in real life or on the show or have just moved on. Jax was so young.

Even Ned was there and Stefan and Katherine and a very young Nicholas. Nice to see them again. I wonder why GH picked this episode besides the fact that it was a New year's eve episode.

I would love to see Stefan and Nick come back to GH and Jax and Brenda too. I miss those characters so much.

I want to know how Ryan moved that dead body into the hotel without anyone seeing him? Damn he's a crazy genius.

DOOL was new yesterday and exciting. Long dead Jack has come back but doesn't remember his family or anyone in Salem. Makes for a good storyline.

Back to normal tomorrow for the soaps. I hope the President doesn't interrupt any of my soaps over some problems yet again.

Yeah I'm loving the old episodes of GH but honestly since I didn't watch it that far back, I didn't recognize everyone. 

But it was nice to see young Nicholas, Jason and Elizabeth who has not aged AT ALL! I need to know her secret!!!!

Y&R always always has new episodes but strangely B&B does not even though they are both on CBS. 

Today's episode was great. More Jasam...finally feeling they are moving in the right direction after what feels like 10 years lol. And Christina moving in with that guy Drew saved?! Whaaaaat! Very interesting. Hmm. 

I felt badly for Kim...I get Julian was hurt by seeing that kiss but that breakup was a bit harsh. :(

Well the news interrupted GH again. I missed the last 20 minutes because of Pelosi being sworn in to Congress. What a joke! I'm so sick of all these politicians who get elected and do nothing for the American people. It's all bullshit.

Yeah, loved seeing Lucy today. I don't think Julian slept with anyone else on NYE. I think he just said that to hurt Kim. Anyway, if Julian doesn't get back with Kim I want him with Alexis again. I like them together. Great chemistry between those two.

Sad to remember Gail today. She was married to Scott's dad back in the early days of GH. She died recently.

It would have been cool to see Scott's daughter Serena again, but they saw Gail off camera.

I do wish Mike could forget about Marcus's wife. He needs to be told the truth and move on.

I think the new guy who said he knew Drew is running a cult and Krissy is in the middle of it. Anyone that Sam and Jason are suspicious of you know is trouble.

It SO sounds like a cult the way Christina goes on and on about the people and what they do and what they stand for. She already sounds brainwashed.

When I tried watching GH on Hulu just now of today's episode, it wasn't there even though it is past 4 p.m. here....I will keep checking but thought that was odd.

I wonder if Hulu won't show interrupted GH shows, only full ones??

Well, today Trump came on right at the beginning of GH, but 17 minutes later the rest of the episode aired.

I'm going to have to watch it on Demand after 9 pm tonight and then watch the rest on my dvr so I can speed up the commercials. You can't speed up on Demand.

Try again after 9 your time.

All these interruptions are getting on my nerves.

Trump says Pelosi and he had a good meeting and she says no wall, no way. If she wasn't getting paid, I bet she would end this shit quicker.

Is the IRS getting paid? lol Damn we won't get our refunds. I usually get a good refund since I have a child, so damn it they better not be late.

Have a good weekend. I will watch GH later on tonight.

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It SO sounds like a cult the way Christina goes on and on about the people and what they do and what they stand for. She already sounds brainwashed.

When I tried watching GH on Hulu just now of today's episode, it wasn't there even though it is past 4 p.m. here....I will keep checking but thought that was odd.

I wonder if Hulu won't show interrupted GH shows, only full ones??

Do you have ON Demand on your cable? I have no idea about hulu or Netflix?

You can always watch in on the ABC website too.

I used to watch it on the ABC website but for whatever reason it quit  working...I don't have cable but Dish instead. Can't watch it live though since I'm at work so I am watching it on Hulu.

I was able to catch yesterday's episode! It was nice seeing Scotty and Lucy..oh and Chet too! So is he gonna be on more since he is now working for Sonny? I wouldn't mind that...that talk between him and Mike was very sweet. 💟

Well, I saw yesterday's episode on Demand and the rest on my dvr.

It's good to see Curtis and Jordan working together. I do hope they solve the crime soon. I want Ryan either in jail or dead. He's just plain nuts.

Also glad that Sonny and Marcus came to an agreement about his wife and his dad. I understand him feeling betrayed, but Yvonne doesn't remember him and if Mike makes her last days happy, then let them be. I would draw the line on them having sex though. I don't think that would be right.

Loved seeing Ned again. Wish he and Olivia would have bigger parts.

Yeah, I don't like that guy in the house where Krissy is living. She's not the best judge of character. You know shit is going to happen.

Have a good weekend. Dallas finally got some mild sunny weather.

Glad Dallas got some sun! We are in the middle of a horrible freeze but in late March will be getting some sun in San Antonio and then Mazatlan. Can't wait!

So man, poor Oscar. Was hoping his treatment was going to work. His character had redeemed himself. Can't the new guy go? Hank/Shiloh. Yeah not feeling him. We don't need soooo many new peeps! :/ Especially when we have like you said Ned and Olivia who are never on...it's sad.

I now it's so sad about Oscar. I guess GH is showing that sometimes shit happens and treatments don't work. It's going to be sad if/when he passes away. GH always makes me cry when someone dies.

It was nice to see Sam and Drew and Carly talking to each other today.

Since Scott is aware of the serial killer, I really hope that Ryan doesn't set his sights on him. I don't want any GH vets dying. We need to keep the characters that have been on for a long time. I like Scotty and Laura being friends too.

I was glad to see Scotty show up because I think Ryan would have killed Laura. He's losing it.

I wonder who will win the mayor election? It would be cool to see Laura win, but I do like Ned and Olivia and want more air time for them.

I hope the judge doesn't make Cam do jail time. There are too many kids going to jail for pot. It's so stupid.

I think Mac will make an appearance on GH tomorrow. That's good I've always loved Mac.

Yeah I know, I always cry if I see others cry. It's a sad storyline but bravo to him for keeping his head up and still doing fun things with Joss while he is still feeling good. That is the spirit!

Those scenes with Sam, Drew and Carly were nice...there was a time Sam and Carly could not be civil to one another so this was great to see!

I like Scotty too- I think people would be very upset if this carzy killer Ryan gets his hands on him. And when he was sneaking up behind Laura in the gym- omg creepy!!!! Yuck!

Cam is such a sweet kid. I really like this actor and hope he stays for the long haul. 

Today's episode was very good. Not sure who's winning the election just yet?

A lot of people spoke up for Cam today. I hope he can stay out of trouble.

Loved seeing Mac today. They mentioned Sean Donnelly, but didn't see him. Also mentioned his wife Tiffany.

I do hope someone finds Kevin soon. I want Ryan caught and to pay for his killings.

Ugh, Margaux was back? It felt like she was gone a long time so I honestly forgot about her! For real lol. 

So glad Cam just got probation...his heart was truly in he right place and hopefully he will stay clean and out of trouble! So nice of Drew to speak up for him.

I really like Sonny's scenes with Laura. They have a great friendship and it's nice to see them in so many scenes together lately.

Today the election results were in.

OMG. I do hope they catch Ryan soon. He's losing it for sure.

That new guy Hank or whatever, Jason and Sam don't trust him at all. I guess time will tell what he's up to?

It was nice to see Monica and Ned and Olivia today. I want to see more of the Q's. There's only a few of them left. Glad to see Michael with his family too.

Good to see Mac today. Wish Felicia was on too.

Anna and Finn are such a cute couple.

Happy that Laura won.....I know she will make a GREAT major. 

It's sad to see Griffin lose all his faith. Hope somehow by working through his grief and with time that it comes back....like Finn said he has no bedside manner and that is what made Griffin such a great doc. 

And gosh, poor Anna! I can't imagine how scary it would be to faint and then wake up blind.  :shock:  

Hope you have a great weekend! :)