General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

Such a sweet picture. I saw on Hanging with the Henderson a show about 3 vets who are a dad and his two sons. They went to a goat yoga class and were told how friendly goats are and love to interact with humans. They also said they love to be held and cuddled. Maurice is such a cool person.

GH's episodes the last two days were awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow. I hope Ryan's days are coming to an end and I do hope Ava has a hand in his capture.

I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, marlingrl03 said:

I think maybe Franco would have said more if he hadn't been whisked away to the hospital and I feel too if he had more time and hadn't started losing consciousness that he would have told Elizabeth Jordans plan...that is what I was surely hoping would have happened anyways! Ahh well, at least I can see things finally developing and can't wait till this story line wraps up!

I just hope someone gets a clue soon or maybe if Ryan leaves for a bit, Kevin and Laura can find a way out. I wonder if Ryan will kidnap Carly now? If he puts Carly with Kevin and Laura they might have a better chance of finding an escape. I hope this ends in the next two weeks or less. I'm so over it.

February and March are always really good exciting months...Y&R is good but B&B not so much. I'm glad that Ingo left them to come to GH! Much better fit for him and I think he knew it. 

But yeah I think all of GH fans are done with this Ryan storyline. Glad it's starting to come to a close..took them long enough! 

My weekend has been good...busy but good! :)

Yeah, and I saw a preview of what's coming up! Looks awesome!

Jason is on the case now and he's teamed up with Laura.

This is going to be some week!

Unless Oscar's health changes, I think the end might be near for him. So sad.

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:14 AM, marlingrl03 said:

Great episode! Really loving these last few ones and it was really cool seeing Sonny and Robert back to back with their guns too. 

I know I love when the law and Sonny are on the same page! lol

• Like 1

Wow what an episode! Ava handled herself well despite being so scared and shocked...when Ryan kept inching closer to her....eek! And Carly. Gosh I hope she doesn't lose the baby but she probably will. I'm glad that Lulu apologized to Elizabeth and kudos to Elizabeth for never losing faith in Franco! 

What a great episode today!

So much suspense and Jason being the awesome guy he is!

Sonny and Robert working together to find Dante is so good.

Can't wait for the Ryan story to end. I hope it ends soon and Ava is okay.

Not sure about Carly. Hope she is okay too.

So sad about Oscar but glad his mom and dad got to him before anything else happens to him.

Have a good weekend!

51 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@marlingrl03 and @dontdamnmeuyi2015 Just want to say that you two have kept this thread alive (i know only you post here :lol:

I was gonna change the thread title to just "GH talk" as i think that's all you discuss (?)  

I will wait for your responses before any changes though :)

p.s Easiest thread to mod ever!

Yeah I don't know whatever happened to @AxlsFavoriteRose?? For she created this thread and used to post here way long ago.

But thanks for still keeping this thread open despite just having two posters lol! :P 

We occasionally talk about other soaps but 95% of the time its about GH, so "GH talk" is fine with me. What do you think @dontdamnmeuyi2015???

• Like 1

20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@marlingrl03 and @dontdamnmeuyi2015 Just want to say that you two have kept this thread alive (i know only you post here :lol:

I was gonna change the thread title to just "GH talk" as i think that's all you discuss (?)  

Oh you can post about any soap. I also watch Days of our lives.

It just seems that lately we are the only two people discussing soaps especially GH since we both watch it.

I don't mind reading about the other two soaps. I used to watch The Young and the Restless awhile back, but too busy now. I have been watching GH all my life because my mom is a huge fan and has watched it over 40 years.

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah I don't know whatever happened to @AxlsFavoriteRose?? For she created this thread and used to post here way long ago.

But thanks for still keeping this thread open despite just having two posters lol! :P 

We occasionally talk about other soaps but 95% of the time its about GH, so "GH talk" is fine with me. What do you think @dontdamnmeuyi2015???

Yeah, we did have another person discussing GH, but they are gone now. Not sure why?

But talking all soaps is okay by me.

20 hours ago, janrichmond said:

thanks so much for letting us know before you took this site down. It's the only place I can talk about my soaps. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

thanks so much for letting us know before you took this site down. It's the only place I can talk about my soaps. :)

I don't think Jan is going to take the thread down...just rename the thread title to a shorter "GH talk." No matter the title since it is just us two, of course we can discuss the other soaps!!! :D

• Like 1

Well Ava once again knocked it out of the ballpark with that heart wrenching emotional scene. She deserves an Emmy that one!!!!! I can't imagine all that is going through her mind...so much to process. 

Elizabeth kinda got on my nerves....she better not leave Franco. Come on! He didn't tell her the truth for a valid good reason per Jordan's request....not just to keep her in the dark. I love them as a couple and really hope the stay together. They have been through too much to just let it all end! 

And yeah I don't know if the other women in this forum don't watch soaps or maybe they don't know about this thread but I'm glad it's here and I'm glad I have at least one person I can talk too about it. :)

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:46 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Well Ava once again knocked it out of the ballpark with that heart wrenching emotional scene. She deserves an Emmy that one!!!!! I can't imagine all that is going through her mind...so much to process. 

Elizabeth kinda got on my nerves....she better not leave Franco. Come on! He didn't tell her the truth for a valid good reason per Jordan's request....not just to keep her in the dark. I love them as a couple and really hope the stay together. They have been through too much to just let it all end! 

And yeah I don't know if the other women in this forum don't watch soaps or maybe they don't know about this thread but I'm glad it's here and I'm glad I have at least one person I can talk too about it. :)

I know what would Liz want Franco to do? I mean he had to help Jordan or he would still be in jail.

Yeah, Ava is doing an excellent job. It's heartbreaking to see her relive Kiki's murder all over again. She needs her brother Julian.

I figured Dante would be coming on this week since sonny is looking for him. Yeah, I read he's doing some shows and would be open to doing more if they needed him, so I doubt they will kill off his character.

Willow is getting on my nerves too. I wish the whole Wylie thing would come out that he's not her baby because it just annoys me when she corners Brad all the time. Maybe Julian will tell her, but it still won't solve that Wylie is Michael's son. How long will this go on? lol

If Ryan isn't dead, I hope he tries to contact Ava, so she can kill him. I think that would be awesome! He deserves to die a slow death. He's a monster.

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:35 PM, marlingrl03 said:

So Willow was or is part of that freakish cult????....yup she was too good to be true. Although maybe she got out of it cause its sure gonna be hella tough to pull Christina away from it! That girl is in DEEP!!!! :blink:

No Tyler...say it ain't so! :(

Well, that sucks! Now that Ava is alone again, I think she and Nicolas would have been a good couple. They had good chemistry the little time they acted together. Maybe Tyler has some personal issues to clear up and then he might come back to GH. You never know?

Loved seeing Dante and you know he's not going to kill Sonny! lol

I bet that Shiloh is the father of Willow's dead baby. Once I saw her tattoo, which is horrible by the way, and doesn't look like any real tattoo I've every seen. It looks like tape across their back. Anyway, I'm hoping this whole baby switch thing is over with soon. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael would like Brad and Lucas raise his kid since he's single and could still be a part of his son's life.

Anyway, was Willow a part of the cult back in Beecher's corner? I do hope Sam and Jason and maybe even Drew find out what Shiloh is up to. Is it for the money? probably part of it. The other part is he loves the power he has over people. Every cult leader is like that.

Kristina is in over her head and wouldn't be surprised is Shiloh seduces her too. Just once I would love for her to think before she jumps into stuff! lol

I'm with Ava, I hope ryan is still alive, so she can catch him or kill him! He has to die this time.

A lot of people online think that Shiloh is so creepy and sleazy and I agree....especially that other day when he was without a shirt! :vomit:

It was nice to see Dante back...hopefully they will close out his story so all ends are tied up, but yet with the ability for him to come back if he wants!

I'm not anxious about the day poor Oscar dies. I was tearing up the other day when he and his parents got the very sad news.

GH does do sad scenes that make you cry.

Well, loved the scenes with Dante and Sonny. Robert was cool too.

Let's get these guys back to PC asap!

Poor Ava. She was amazing with her scenes the other day. She is nominated for a daytime emmy and the woman deserves it big time. I wish some channel would air these awards. it's just so sad that they don't bother anymore.

I hope they find Ryan's body because I want this story to end. If he's still alive I would love to see Franco and Ava team up and capture him. This time they need to sedate him forever.

I loved the scenes with Olivia and Carly. They need to have these two on more. Now that Dante is coming home maybe they can all have a nice family dinner.

Yeah, Shiloh is sleazy and you know he must be sleeping with his little girls who think he's all that. I still say he was Willow's baby daddy. That tattoo is horrible. If Willow sleeps with Chase how will she hide it?

I wonder what the tattoo means. Something shitty I'm sure. lol

Alright.....that have better not been Ryan that punched out Kevin or I will scream. I want Ryan back *only* for Ava to get her revenge on him. That is it though! 

That scene between Willow and Nina  was awesome lol! Now I love me some Nina but don't agree with how she is backing up Charlotte and not seeing or believing that she is indeed a bully and how she needs to take responsibility for her actions towards others. But yeah about Willow and her tattoo...that could definitely be why she has not slept with Chase. Her background story is about to get very interesting! 

Oh and I don't know if you heard but Griffins last day is tomorrow. People think he's leaving due to lack of a story but he said it's because he's directing something. He could have had a great story had tptb tried harder. :/

Yeah, just read online that Matt Cohen (Griffin) has left GH. I do know he will be doing some Supernatural convention including one in Dallas. I would love to meet him, but those conventions have gotten so expensive. I've met Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki many times, but the prices to meet them and take a photo have gotten so high that I don't go anymore. It's crazy. Maybe Griffin will come back to GH one day. The door has been left open.

Tyler Christopher posted that he had fun on DOOL and to welcome Brandon B who is now playing the part of Stefan. He was excellent today. I do wish Tyler well and hope he could return to GH one day.

Well, I pretty much guessed who punched out Kevin and I was right! lol

I don't think Ryan is dead. He's too evil to die! lol I do hope Ava and Julian can either capture him or kill him. I want to be sure this time what's happened to Ryan. Because of this Kevin will be in big trouble now.

Glad Sonny brought Dante back home, but I think something is not right with him. Maybe he was brainwashed? Guess time will tell.

I knew Willow knew Shiloh personally. Now that Chase knows what's up, I hope he joins forces with Sam and Jason to take him down. Shiloh was very sleazy today. Wait until you see it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking of maybe trying to go to a convention next year but I don't know. They are SO expensive even without getting a pic! Plus the hotel and airfare for me. :blink:

I don't think Ryan is dead either. Until they have his DNA I would not truth at all that he is dead! They need to learn from their mistake the 1st time he "supposedly died."

So good for Willow for standing up to that sleaze ball. I swear each day his sleaze grows by the ton!!!!! So he is her baby daddy? Oh god no! Poor girl. Hopefully she will let Chase help her cause I like her character and don't want her to leave GH either. 

Jax should be coming back soon though! Hope you had a great weekend. :(