General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

38 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH was very good today. 

Okay, it seems, Liz, Franco, Kevin, Finn and now Laura all did something to make Ryan give up his kidney to Jordon. Not sure what exactly, but it worked.

have a great weekend!

I'm seeing The Secrets Life of Pets 2. Can't wait! Loved the first one.

I thought it was Aunt Stella who pushed him into it?? Hmmm, will have to see what you mean when I watch it tonight!

Enjoy the movie. :) Have a good weekend!

Yeah, me too except watch the ending to Friday's episode. It looks like some of them have a secret. Not sure what it is yet? I'm sure it will come out.

Maybe Kevin pretended to be Ryan again to sign the papers? Anyway, Ryan is in a coma and out for now.

This week, we're supposed to see Nell. I would love for her to tell everyone that Wylie is MIchael's and her baby. I want this to come out soon. The only problem is that we probably won't see much of Lucas and Brad.

My weekend was good. The Secret life of pets 2 was so cute and funny and just all around good!

Glad you enjoyed the movie!

So Nell is back this week. Oh yay haha! Maybe she won't see Michael cause isnt he going to Martha's Vineyard with what's her name? Totally blanking right now! 

So I hope Carlys baby is ok...must be nerve-racking doing all those tests but I feel like sometime is going to happen. I really hope I am wrong. Carly deserves some happiness. 

I bet Nell runs into Harmony since she's been arrested now.

I missed about 20 minutes of GH today due to the helicopter crash in NYC. I know we have to know the news, but when the news guy asks other people to speculate what could have happened it really pisses me off. Don't say a damn thing unless you have all the facts. 

I think since we have tons of news channels now why does the regular channel like ABC, CBS and NBC have to interrupted our programs? if it's a life/death situation, then yeah, but otherwise keep your thoughts to yourself.

Anyway, I can't wait for this whole baby switch to come out because I'm sick of Shiloh, who you know will find Wylie, and Willow and everyone else talking about this baby all over town. lol

Good to see Bobbie today.

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Glad you enjoyed the movie!

So Nell is back this week. Oh yay haha! Maybe she won't see Michael cause isnt he going to Martha's Vineyard with what's her name? Totally blanking right now! 

So I hope Carlys baby is ok...must be nerve-racking doing all those tests but I feel like sometime is going to happen. I really hope I am wrong. Carly deserves some happiness. 

Sasha! lol Yeah, I sometimes get brain freeze and it really annoys me when I can't think of a name. lol

Probably won't see them on their mini vacation.

Sasha..yes! Don't know why I forgot that name. 

Most fans seem to like her character, especially since she wants to take Valentin down or so they say. And they also remark how she reminds of them Britt. I mean yeah they do look alike but no one was quite like her. Her personality was out of this world. Loved that girl!!!!! :)

I loved Bobbie and Jax together, that was great to see. She should be on more.

Shiloh is just getting annoying now.

I really wish Jason would take him out! I love how they say don't kill him. You know if Jason killed Shiloh, they would never find his body! lol

I guess GH wants this whole baby story to come to a head. I wonder if Nell would do something to try and stop it? I just hope if Shiloh gets close that GH takes a blood test to determine that Wylie is Michael's baby and not Willows. 

Tell me why is every woman so taken with Shiloh? So stupid.

I think that if Jason was allowed to kill him, it would not be fast with a bullet but I think he would want to try and draw it out. Shiloh did try and rape his wife after all for he is one sick freak and that smug look on his face is just the worst! I want to reach through the screen and slap that smirk off his face lol! :lol:

Poor Willow, she knows how Shiloh is but everyone is convincing her otherwise and now look how close he is getting to news about the baby. The truth is coming out soon....

Yeah, you know Jason would do it and no one would ever find Shiloh's body, but GH is dragging it out to clear up the baby switch story.

OMG! Nell visits Ryan tomorrow and today's episode cleared up the whole kidney transplant story. I kind of figured as much. I just hope Jordan doesn't keep digging and be happy she got her kidney.

I hope Nell doesn't help Ryan escape. I would like him to be over and done with for now.

Oh yeah, Shiloh will definitely find out about the baby, but he won't like what he finds once the paternity comes out.

Wow, that is one huge kidney transplant scheme!!! I did not see that coming- if that is really what happened, that is pretty awesome but just hope no one gets in trouble for it. Jordan knows Curtis too well and probably knows that of course he was the mastermind! But why wouldn't he? He would do anything to save the love of his life....what a guy! :heart:

Shiloh will go crazy once he finds out that his kid is not really his kid....I am looking forward to this huge secret coming out and Michael knowing his child is alive but will be sad to see Willow, Brad and Lucas' grief over losing Wiley. and man once Michael finds out that it was crazy ass Nell who started this whole mess of lies, he will be LIVID.

I know it seems like Shiloh is moving fast now that he knows for sure that Willow had a baby. It will be a big shock when he finds out his kid is dead.

I just hope that Nell doesn't give Michael trouble once he finds out Wylie is his son, but since she's in jail I doubt she'll have any claim to the baby.

I do hope Carly's baby is okay, but it does make for great drama. I still feel bad that Jax is trying to get Ava to become the most hated woman in America. I know she's done bad things, but I still like her character.

I wish they would replace Dante so Lulu can move on with her life. GH has replaced many characters, Lulu, being one of them, so let's move on.

God, I thought once Ryan was in jail that would be it for him, but watching today's episode I doubt it.

Good luck Harmony, if she thinks Shiloh will get her out of jail. I wants his baby and Willow too. Too bad he's in for a rude awakening.

I thought the scenes with Kim and Drew were so good yesterday and Maxie bonding with Joss brought tears to my eyes. It's so hard when you lose someone you love especially if they die too soon.

Nell not giving anyone trouble....ha! not likely. You can already tell from her conversation with Ryan and her hatred for Carly that something will be a brewing! She is just a crazy ass girl who loves to cause trouble and cause people pain. That is her MO and she is damn proud of it. :facepalm:

I agree with replacing Lulu...come on. She is an attractive young woman who absolutely should be with someone if she wants to instead of limbo land waiting for a man that will most likely not come back. 

Well, all I can say is Nell is still Nell! lol

Honestly, I can't wait for Wylie's paternity to come out. I can't stand Shiloh anymore and Harmony is a jerk for taking his side over her own daughter.

I guess today was Marquex's last day. Loved seeing Lucy today. I hope Michael can evict Shiloh or at least raise his rent. I do hope his story ends with jail time.

I wouldn't trust Ryan. I think Nell better google Ryan to see what a monster he really is. He wouldn't think twice about using her and then killing her.

Have a great weekend!

Yeah Nell was making poor Brad shake in his boots for a minute when talking about being in Wylies life! She is the best about acting all sweet but the words that come our of her mouth freak you out like no other. Manipulative as hell and just cray cray! 

Good bye Margaux! But still so bummed I have to see her on Y&R. They showed the back of Michelle playing Phyllis in an upcoming preview.....so excited! 

OH, I will miss Michelle playing Nina. I hope the new Nina has chemistry with Valentin like the old Nina did. although I can see something happening between her and Jax.

I do wish GH would have Nicholas come back. I miss Tyler and Nick was a great character. With Dante gone, Lulu would be so happy to have him back and then we could see more of Spencer too.

I wonder who will be the new DA? I hope it's not another DOD convert. lol

Enjoy your Sunday!

I agree with you about Nell. If she ever gets out, God help Brad. Lucas will have to wonder why she's on to the baby and all hell will break loose with another baby custody case.

I do hope Carly and Sonny's baby is going to be okay, but it would make a very good storyline to have a handicap child and hope GH could tell the story sensitively and correctly.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

New Nina today! I like her. I think she's a good fit for playing Nina and being on GH.

Let me know when Michelle is on the young and the restless. I might have to check her out. 

It was hard not seeing Michelle on today and I have to admit.....think it will take me some time to get used to Cynthia but I know I will! I got used to the new Jordan really quickly and like her a lot so I am sure it will be the same with the new Nina. 

And yeah I will let you know when Michelle is on. They showed her face at the end but she didn't speak. Maybe tomorrow?! 

lol I love when they show the character and she doesn't say anything.

They did that when Michelle came on GH. I remember her waking up in her hospital bed and just sitting up! I was like OMG It's Phyllis from the young and the restless.

Well, today we find out who the thief is on GH. I don't know how this character got to PC? lol

Today's episode was very good. My heart breaks for Kim.

I was thinking since Drew is a twin, wouldn't it be something it Oscar had a twin, but he was taken away at birth just like Drew was kidnapped? You never know? It's been known to happen! lol

I got my ABC soap paper yesterday and it hinted that we haven't seen the last of Nell and Ryan. God help anyone who has crossed them.

I forgot to check the young and the restless. She was so good as Phyllis. I will have to check it out.

Today's GH was good. Another new character has been added to the show. Willow has another secret. God help us!

I wonder who Shiloh's lawyer is going to be. I hope it's not Nora Buchanan from One life to live. Maybe someone new?

This whole baby story is going to come to a head and wait until the real paternity comes out!

Kevin and Laura were cute today. I like them as a couple.

10 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I forgot to check the young and the restless. She was so good as Phyllis. I will have to check it out.

Today's GH was good. Another new character has been added to the show. Willow has another secret. God help us!

I wonder who Shiloh's lawyer is going to be. I hope it's not Nora Buchanan from One life to live. Maybe someone new?

This whole baby story is going to come to a head and wait until the real paternity comes out!

Kevin and Laura were cute today. I like them as a couple.

Oh well no worries cause she wont be on till Friday...

On 6/19/2019 at 3:30 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Oh well no worries cause she wont be on till Friday...

Okay. I will have to keep checking.

The actress Peggy McCall who played Caroline Brady on DOOL had died last year, but since Days is filmed a year ahead of time, the show had their memorial service today. It was very nice, but also very sad.

anyway, today's GH was excellent. I'm so glad they are showing how Kim and Drew are grieving Oscar. The loss of a child is the worst pain a parent can feel. I think Joss is doing a great job too.

I think this kid from Turkey is going to be trouble. 

I love when Alexis and Diane are together. I wish Diane would be a regular on GH, but she's such a great actress that she gets to do so many wonderful things.

So Neil and Kevin know each other. That's cool.

I also love the scenes between Jason and Carly. Not many men would have a woman as their best friend. lol They are so good together.

Oh I love Diane. She is a hoot and wish she were on more!!!!

There are still rumors flying around about Billy going back to Y&R...hope not for I am really liking Franco and Drew working on their brotherly relationship. I am sure GH could give Billy a good storyline if they really wanted to.

I am glad Drew and Kim have people that they can confide their feelings too, talking always helps. They both need to take it one day at a time...but hope Kim takes care of herself. The girl needs to eat! Notice how bare her fridge was?! and Drew had offered to go shopping too. Hope she accepts help soon for her own sake.

I do like Billy Miller, but I would understand if he left GH. He was supposed to be Jason, but once Steve came back, his part seemed to get smaller.

I do like him and Franco together but I would love seeing Jason and Drew become real brothers and take down Shiloh together. There's so much more we don't know about Drew and I think it's possible for him to start remembering his own memories and take down Shiloh.

Poor Willow she had one of those days, but I am not worried because once Wylie's real paternity comes out, Shiloh will be out and Willow will have to mourn her son.

I honestly hope GH doesn't put Joss with this new kid too soon. She needs to still mourn Oscar and putting her with another boy is too soon.

I do love Diane and Alexis together. Well, the lawyer Shiloh has now I haven't seen her anywhere have you? I think she is a little disabled, but wow she acted very well. I love when we see people who are different from the norm acting on tv shows. It shows anyone can do anything they put their mind to!

Have a wonderful weekend! It's going to be in the triple digits here in Dallas which means I stay inside!

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh I love Diane. She is a hoot and wish she were on more!!!!

There are still rumors flying around about Billy going back to Y&R...hope not for I am really liking Franco and Drew working on their brotherly relationship. I am sure GH could give Billy a good storyline if they really wanted to.

I am glad Drew and Kim have people that they can confide their feelings too, talking always helps. They both need to take it one day at a time...but hope Kim takes care of herself. The girl needs to eat! Notice how bare her fridge was?! and Drew had offered to go shopping too. Hope she accepts help soon for her own sake.

I do hope Kim doesn't as Drew to have another baby with her right now. It's too soon, but I can understand how she would want the pain of losing Oscar would ebb, but that's not the way to mourn. She asked Drew to have dinner with her, so I guess we'll see. It's just too sad, but the characters are doing a great job.

Yeah Billy's presence onscreen definitely  lessened once Jason got back...am actually surprised he is still on GH  to be honest. But Y&R  already has so many y characters so I don't know. Maybe he can go to Days lol?! 

I felt bad for Willow....Dianes going to be steaming mad. Watch out. Diane will help her but not if she has too many things going on in her life and yeah of course her court date would have to happen during an important school event. Ugh.

And yeah no I had not seen Shiloh's lawyer before. Hope Shiloh doesn't win. He's so damn smug!

So Michelle  was only on for  a few minutes near the end but she did great! So excited to watch more scenes with her. 

Happy solstice..try to stay cool!!! This is our longest and lightest day of the year. 20 hours of daylight I think? But then we slowly start losing it. Boooo.

Oh God the only way to stay cool in Texas is to stay inside. lol which I do alot.

Well, I'm sure Shiloh is going to win the right to do a paternity test and finally the truth about Wylie will come out. It'll probably go on all summer long.

I'm pretty sure eventually Nell will be coming back to GH since she told Brad she might get paroled. It'll be just in time to find out about Wylie and Carly and Sonny's baby to be born. I just don't want another baby switch.

My brother and his g/f saw the new Child's play. He said it was awesome. Different from the original one from 88, but updated and good. Pretty sure there might be a sequel if this one makes a lot of money. I would like to see this movie and also Annabelle comes home. Love my horror movies.

Enjoy your Sunday.