General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I think Cassandra poisoned Sasha because she said she was Nina's daughter. Nina is the one who put Cassandra in a coma. I wonder is Sasha is going to die? I mean how would Michael know she was poisoned?

I wonder if Kim will stay in PC and on GH? I do like her with Julian. I loved the scenes with Diane and Alexis. Having a friendship like that is awesome! I wish they would get together with some other single women on GH and have a ladies night out at least once a week.

Well, at least Drew found out what Shiloh was up to, so can the government arrest him? I hope Drew solves this before he leaves the show and I hope GH doesn't kill off Drew. I wish GH would have shown Jason and Drew building the tree house together or at least showing them trying to figure it out? lol

Hope you had a good weekend. One more week and my daughter enters 3rd grade. I can't believe it. I wish Texas would end school in June and begin in September like NYC does. it seems to get earlier and earlier each year. Hate it!

I thought the same thing lol! Like of course Jason doesnt need a piece Shiloh..he can drop kick your ass no problem..no weapons needed!!! What a dummy. He never learns and he must be used to these poundings by Jason now haha. :lol:

Yeah I don't know about Tamara leaving GH...have not heard anything but it wouldn't surprise me since Oscar has passed away and now with Billy leaving..her storyline is so sad. What to do?

So Brad pushed Leisel? Oooooo didn't see that coming but then again this is Brad and he would resort to anything to keep this damn baby secret. But Leisel is Leisel and she won't let sleeping dogs lie. Love her. You tell that secret Leisel!!!! 

My weekend was good. Quiet and relaxing. Schools up here get out in May and start up the week of August 19th. It used to be June and September when I was in school. My how things have changed!

Yeah, my daughter goes to school on Monday. Tomorrow night is meet the teacher night and seeing her new classroom and teacher. Bringing all her school supplies too. Hope she has a good year. She really likes the school. I also hope she has her friends in her class this year too.

Well, poor Cam. I do hope that Franco gets him out of this mess and either captures Shiloh or kills him. For sure Shiloh is going down either way.

What did Cassandra give Sasha and will she live? GH had so many shocking things going on this week.

Our weather is in the 100's. Can't stand it. Can't wait for November. By then, Texas weather is usually mild and cooler, but you never know?

• Like 1

Cam is so sweet, I really like how his character has developed the past year but now he is stuck in quite the predicament! They better not hurt him. :(

Shiloh is freaking nuts and dangerous, he knows no bounds and needs to be stopped.

I am surprised that Sasha is walking around- this must be a slow release type poison or something? 

Stay cool! 

Poor Sasha. If they don't know what kind of virus she has, will she live?

GH had me on the edge of my seat today.  I just knew what Franco was going to do? I don't know how this will change everyone on GH now?

It will be in the 100's starting today and through next week. Texas in the summer is terrible. I very rarely go outside much. It's just too damn hot!

I love seeing Lucy on GH. I would love for her to bring Deception back again. She was so good. GH was going to have her and Laura run Deception, but then Genie Francis was let go and that went out the window. Sometimes, GH doesn't realize how important the original characters are to the viewers. Where is Monica? I wish she and Drew and Jason would get together more often. And Monica and Bobbie. They are best friends.

I think that's why The Young and The restless has been Number 1 for so long. They have kept their core characters and families on the front burners since the beginning and fans love that. Also it seems whenever some actors go to this soap from GH, they actually get a good storyline. lol

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More

44 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think that's why The Young and The restless has been Number 1 for so long. They have kept their core characters and families on the front burners since the beginning and fans love that. Also it seems whenever some actors go to this soap from GH, they actually get a good storyline. lol

True but you rarely see Victor on anymore and Jack has been on less and less. :( So I hope that they don't continue on that path like GH and rarely show the veterans. Right now Phyllis, Sharon, Billy, Adam and Kyle Jack's sons have pretty big storylines...

and I thought that the woman who played the DA Margaux was gonna be on Y&R, but have not seen her yet. and that is ok lol.

Edited by marlingrl03

On 8/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, marlingrl03 said:

True but you rarely see Victor on anymore and Jack has been on less and less. :( So I hope that they don't continue on that path like GH and rarely show the veterans. Right now Phyllis, Sharon, Billy, Adam and Kyle Jack's sons have pretty big storylines...

and I thought that the woman who played the DA Margaux was gonna be on Y&R, but have not seen her yet. and that is ok lol.

I did see the actress who played Marquex on GH on day on the young and the restless. She's supposed to be the lady who played the house keepers daughter? I think.

OMG! All the things the psychic told Franco makes so much sense now. How he would be himself but not himself. I do hope he still has his own memory too. I can't stand Shiloh now. He has to go. I think he's going to be murdered since there will be many characters who will want to kill him now.

Have a great weekend.

Saw "Scary stories you tell in the dark" It was very good.

On 8/8/2019 at 3:09 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I think the actor who plays Victor might have a health problem? Not sure. He's been on forever and he was an actor on many tv shows in the 70's. I guess on most soaps the younger characrters get the most storylines, but the core characters are very important too.

I have heard rumors that Eric aka Victor was not well and that he was even going to be leaving Y&R...but they always turned out to be just that. Rumors. So I dont know. :shrugs:

Well if Chloe aka Margaux was on Y&R that one day I dont remember lol and she has not been on since. 

I think the soap opera digest had an article about Eric's being ill. He has been on for a very long time. My mom used to watch it when we first moved to Texas and she was home alone. 

One day I was checking the young and the restless and whoever her brother is brought their mother to a hotel room and she was there. Not sure when that was?

Well, Franco might not be Franco now. I don't know what they will do about it? All I know is this better be the last days of Shiloh.  Unless Nell confesses no one will know the truth about Wylie.

I do hope Sasha makes it, but who knows?

Yeah, the kid that plays Cam has been doing a great job.  

I do hope that Kim and Julian change their minds about leaving PC. I have not read anything about them leaving the show. I do see the possibilities with Alexis and Neil. I do like him. He's cute. She needs a good guy for a change. 

Our weather has been in the 100's. It's just terrible. The weather guy keeps saying a cool front is coming, but it's still going to be in the upper 90's. Texas has a weird idea of what a cool front is supposed to be? lol

Poor Elizabeth...so far she is being strong despite the fact that Franco thinks he's Drew, but that has got to be hard. I sure hope Franco gets to be his real self soon. I don't like this.

I have always loved Julian and Alexis but really really like the potential relationship between Alexis and Neil. Cant wait to see how it progresses because I think it will. 

So the psychic and Laura was interesting....with Nicholas popping up into the conversation and did you hear who will be onscreen next week? 

Helena! As flashbacks. Cant wait though cause she is awesome.

Well, they keep talking about Nick and how he's not dead? I wish he would come back to GH!

My soap opera digest said about how Billy is leaving GH. His last day filming was in July, so I would think he'd be going in a few months or sooner.

I do hope since Franco was not a twin or related to Drew or Jason, he can get his memory back. He is doing a great job playing Drew. I actually think that I actually like the Drew that he is now and not the one from 7 years ago. He seems a bit full of himself epecially after today with Kim.

I do hope Julian stays in PC. I like him a lot. I can see Alexis and Neil together. They get each other and hopefully he is a good guy.

I can't wait for Franco "Drew" to see Jason! Also he has to go to the police station and tell them what Shiloh did in the Middle East. For sure he'll be arrested for being a traitor.

I do hope Billy gets another job and I can still see him somewhere.

I wish we would see Robert and Mac working together.

Oh, the new guy was with Lulu today. He's cute. I see them being well together. It's like the way she and Dante were in the beginning.

I do hope Stella isn't kidnapped or worse when she goes to England. I wonder if we will see who this long lost cousin is. Are they a man or a woman? She didn't say.

I am going to think positively that they will bring Tyler back or else recast Nicholas cause it makes NO sense to keep bringing him up if he is not going to show up again. Especially with Helena appearing in flashbacks next week...could be related.

I feel badly for Elizabeth but will be interesting to see how Franco plays Drew and its his big chance for a big interesting storyline. Most fans are a-ok with this story.

Well, I get emails from soap opera digest and somehow Helena was involved with Drew and Shiloh stories. Helena will appear in flashbacks with those characters.

I do hope Franco gets his memory back or at least tells Drew about his life. I don't want this to go on forever, especially since Billy Miller is leaving very soon.

Honestly, after seeing Franco "Drew", personality, I don't like him. He was very full of himself and the Drew now isn't. I mean that's how he was with Kim? I hate men like that. lol I like confidence but not where you think you're shit doesn't stink. I would have loved to see him take on Jason. I don't care you were a navy seal, Jason would have kicked his ass!

Fell terrible for Liz and Cam. How can they explain what happened to Franco?  

Yeah, they keep talking about Nick so I'm pretty sure he's alive.

A lot of characters on DOOL come back from the dead all the time. Some doctor made a serum that can bring you back from the dead. lol Another character is playing two parts and i do hope this ends soon. It's getting so stupid now that no one knows she's wearing a fake face mask, even though it's two actresses playing two parts. lol. Sometimes DOOL goes crazy! lol

hope you had a great weekend. I had my daughter this weekend and my family and I had a nice dinner in a great Jewish Deli in Dallas called cindy's Deli. They get all their meats from NYC and it's awesome!

On 8/15/2019 at 3:26 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I am going to think positively that they will bring Tyler back or else recast Nicholas cause it makes NO sense to keep bringing him up if he is not going to show up again. Especially with Helena appearing in flashbacks next week...could be related.

I feel badly for Elizabeth but will be interesting to see how Franco plays Drew and its his big chance for a big interesting storyline. Most fans are a-ok with this story.

Yeah, Franco is doing an amazing job as Drew, but I really hope it doesn't last too long. I mean since he's not blood, I bet his memories creep back soon.

Before they told how "Drew" went to the library and googled Jason I thought some memories might have come back. lol I loved when Jason said his dad Alan, didn't know about Drew or else they would have raised him too, but he said it's a long story. It sure is! lol

I also think at this troubled time, Liz's good childhood friend should be there for her. I mean come on! why have a trans gender character on the show if you're not going to show them more often and how they are coping with their life? I think it would be amazing to hear about how her changing from man to a woman effected her all her life.

• Like 1

So never would have guessed that Helena was involved in Shiloh's dirty business. Stand-up guy there. Not.

And yeah I don't know why they don't have Elizabeth's friend on more but I am sure she is recurring and not sure how that works out with air time and all of that.

I saw on IG that the little boy who plays Jake was up in Alaska. :) he is such a great little actor....

Oh wow! Michael Knight joining GH! My mom watched AMC years ago and he played Tad who was super popular and his character was a bit of a cad. Thus Tad the cad. lol He once slept with a mother and her daughter. lol He was also Jenny's brother who was a huge character too. Well, good for him.

I think Billy will be leaving soon. Wait until you watch today's episode. I do hope there's a way Franco can get his memories back. I don't want this to go too far.

Well, that bastard Shiloh was responsible for Helena getting Drew. Unreal. And wait until you see who was working with Helena too. This is getting crazy.

Maybe Michael will play a new Cassadine. Maybe he was the one who had Cassandra in that car awhile back? I still wish Tyler would come back.

Cool! That the kid who plays Jake was in Alaska. I see some shows in Alaska and it just looks so beautiful. 

Also remember the kid who found Peter in the cabin? He's supposed to be back on GH too.

Tad does sound like a cad lol...wonder who his character will be. I already saw a pic of him and "Valentin' together. Many people are excited to see him back on a soap. 

This storyline with Shiloh, Peter and Helena is getting very interesting. Peter has really tried to redeem himself but Shiloh will always have the upper hand over him now. No matter how much Peter helps him. I just hope Maxie doesn't get hurt. :/ 

Oh! And the actress who plays Kiki is also coming back as her ghost. GH is getting good!!!! 

Yeah, Kiki was on today.

I was watching the Pretty Little Liars show that she was on. Not sure if it's been renewed yet. Anyway, she is so pretty.

Yeah, Valentin and Tad were on AMC together years ago. They are friends in real life too. I got an email from soap opera digest about Michael coming to GH, but not who is is playing.

Do you think that's it for Billy Miller's Drew? I mean he just left to find Dr. Maddox and now Peter doesn't want that to happen. I hope they don't kill Drew off. That would suck. IF this is it for Billy, I'm disappointed in GH for letting his storyline end like this? Come on!

Finally, on DOOL, everyone found out Kristin was pretending to be Nicole with a face mask and everything. lol DOOL goes to extremes with their stories these days.

Have a good weekend! We might get rain, but still be in the upper 90's. Texas is in a drought again and we have had so much rain for the past year. Where did all the water go?

It was nice to see Kiki....wonder if she will appear in more episodes?

Nice to see Jax and Carly too.. love the dynamic between those two. When he led Carly to believe that he slept with Leisel I was cracking up! 

Yeah I do think that this is Drew's send off. :( Cause look how GH let Dante go the first time....awful send off. GH is like that. :/

Oh and I totally think that Sasha is going to tell Michael who she really is while being in that sick-induced state. 

Hope you are having a good weekend too despite the heat. We up here just got classified as being in a severe drought so I know how that is. Still smoky from the fires too. It's sad. We all need rain!!! 

I wonder if Shasha will die? Who knows? I do like her with Michael though. I bet even if he finds out he will eventually forgive her, but Nina is another story.

I know but Dante left fast, I would think GH knew Billy was leaving in enough time. I hope they don't kill the Drew character or make him disappear. That would suck.

Also, I know Scout isn't Jason's daughter but she is his niece so why is she never with Sam and Jason? I mean if Drew is gone the kid needs someone to look after her.

Good to see Monica back. She was bitten by her pet tortoise. lol I read it in the Soap magazine. I remember Leslie (Monica) also had a riding indicent too some time ago. She needs to be careful. She has to be in her 70's now.

Shiloh just keeps on ticking. Can't stand him. So what if he talks about Peter's shit. He got immunity already, so who cares. I want him gone already. Now he's talking to Nell. Unless she puts him in his place about Wylie, he has to be gone. Now that he's in jail, Sonny should get someone to kill him once and for all. I mean come on. How many mob killings never get solved. especially in PC? lol

I do hope Mac and Robert work more together. I love them. Felicia too. GH needs to keep their core players up front too.

Not sure how or when the whole Franco/Drew thing will end, but I hope it doesn't go on for long. I bet now that Franco/Drew is after Kim, she will stay in PC. It would be cool to see Olivia and Julian run Charlie's place together. I'm all for a pizza oven! lol

Saw 47 meters down uncaged yesterday. it was such a good movie. Some thrills we didn't see coming.

Otherwise just relaxing today.

The pieces are finally coming together. Finn knows that someone poisoned Sashas food and will find out shortly who since Nina has that pic of Cassandra with Sasha. 

And it was nice seeing sweet Avery. Wish we could see her more. Everyone looked lovely during the ceremony.

And I just love Willow and Chase! They are just the cutest couple ever!

Yeah, I like Willow and Chase too. 

The little girl who plays Avery was on the tv show Grand Hotel last night. She is so cute. I will hate it when GH decides to make her older. I think she is played by twins too. Not sure which one was on Grand Hotel? lol

Well, I got my soap opera digest and yeah, Kelly Monaco said last week was the end of Drew. She's not happy about how GH let him go. She said she will tell more later on. I think they were dating. Well, GH dropped the ball on Drew and Billy Miller. I hate when GH doesn't respect the actor or his character enough to give him a proper send off.

Where the hell is Anna? She gets a longer vacation than Tony Geary used to get. lol

Also the soap paper said something about since GH is talking about Nicolas so much, maybe either Tyler or another actor will bring him back to the show.

I do hope Jason didn't kill that guy who worked for Sonny's warehouse, but who knows?

I loved seeing Leisel with Franco/Drew today. She was so funny. I love her character.

Well, stupid Cassandra would never have been found out if she didn't send Nina that text. I bet Michael Knight will be another Cassadine. Time will tell.

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

The pieces are finally coming together. Finn knows that someone poisoned Sashas food and will find out shortly who since Nina has that pic of Cassandra with Sasha. 

And it was nice seeing sweet Avery. Wish we could see her more. Everyone looked lovely during the ceremony.

And I just love Willow and Chase! They are just the cutest couple ever!

Laura Wright (Carly) broke her foot falling down the stairs so she is wearing one of those medical boots. Carly will be sitting down alot for the next couple of weeks. Poor thing.

I've never broken a bone and hope to never do it! lol I know it's very painful. Remember when Axl broke that bone in his foot. He said it was the worse pain he ever experienced.