General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

18 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Geez....everyone is getting hurt. Man oh man! I have had two ankle surgeries so know that pain well. It truly sucks. :(

Oh wow! So far I have not broken any bones. My mom exercises for an hour a day while watching Leslie Sansone dvds. So far she's okay.

Well, it really sucks that GH got rid of Billy just like that.

I do hope that they catch Cassandra. I bet she's working with another Cassadine.  Not sure if Sasha is going to make it?

I feel so bad for Cam. He's really trying to help out his mom, but Franco/Drew just doesn't want to hear it.

It does suck for Billy and there are a lot of things that I like about GH and a lot of things that I don't and how they send most people off is one of the reasons why I don't. Boo.

I am sure they will find Cassandra- Curtis is the man! and can find anyone....for real. Best PI ever.

Yeah those scenes with Cam, Elizabeth and Franco were hard to watch, it's just such a sad situation. Man, I want the old Franco back!!!!

I know I hope this whole Franco/Drew storyline doesn't go on for long. I like Franco and Liz and the kids. They were just all getting along. I doubt we'll see Drew/Billy anymore. I hate when soaps do this.

DOOL got rid of two more characters too, but at least they told people goodbye. It's not right for shows to disrespect their actors this way. They could have done so much more with Drew/Jason storyline and even maybe he could have gotten back with Kim one day. 

I couldn't get on the site for two days. Did you have any problems?

Have w great weekend!

I want to see the new movie "Ready or Not" and the Backstreet Boys concert is tomorrow night. Should be so much fun with all those screaming women! Got to remember to bring my ear plugs!

On 8/29/2019 at 12:12 PM, marlingrl03 said:

It does suck for Billy and there are a lot of things that I like about GH and a lot of things that I don't and how they send most people off is one of the reasons why I don't. Boo.

I am sure they will find Cassandra- Curtis is the man! and can find anyone....for real. Best PI ever.

Yeah those scenes with Cam, Elizabeth and Franco were hard to watch, it's just such a sad situation. Man, I want the old Franco back!!!!

I think the character Michael Knight will be is the one helping Cassandra.

Still would love to see Nick come back too. Good or Bad, I like his character. And I would love Nick and Ava to get together too.

Oh that concert should be loads of fun! I would totally go see them or even NKOTB. 

And yeah I could  not get into this site either...I dont think anyone could. I love this site...was having withdrawals lol.

Have a great weekend! My brother from TX and dad from MX are flying in this morning. Shall be a fun family filled week. 😀

Oh that's awesome you have family visited. My mom is always trying to get her brother to fly down, but he never has. He always makes excuses that it's too hot or he doesn't like to fly. lol

My mom and I saw BSB and NKOTB years ago when they played together. It was a fun show.

We've seen the BSB so many times and they do an amazing show. The girls and women still scream over them.

It will be fun! Just hope we aren't deaf by the time we get out! lol

I did get to see "Ready or not". Such a good movie. It was a different horror movie with plenty of laughs and cursing and gore. lol I recommend it.

• Like 1

GH was a repeat today! I really hate that! I mean GH must still be behind in shows from the last time.

Don't know if you know this actress, but she played Dorian on One life to live. She's now on DOOL as Vivian. It's good to see her back.

I've read things about possibly AMC and OLTL maybe coming back to tv? Who knows? Both shows had some wonderful actors on it and a lot of them have died too.

Hope you had a wonderful visit with your family.

the BSB concert was amazing. Such a good time. Love those guys!

It was? Welllll that is kinda good because since my dad/brother are in town, I am going to be behind in my GH. :(

But next week I will be caught up and on my normal schedule!

Oh yeah Dorian....I remember that character! I did used to watch OLTL back in the day,

I bet the concert was amazing!!! I am thankful to have seen Guns twice and DD once but I want to see more concerts. for sure!

Yeah, BSB were awesome. I have been a fan since their beginning. They perform an amazing show. I just hate all the screaming women! lol

Kim is getting on my nerves now! lol

Well, GH wrote Carly's broken foot into the show, which is good since she's wearing that big boot.

I'm curious as to how GH will say where Drew has gone? I hope they don't kill the character off. Kelly Monaco said she would talk more about Billy leaving. I know she wasn't happy about him leaving.

I do hope you had a wonderful time with your family. My mom has one brother in Long Island NY and she hasn't seen him in over 10 years. He just never comes down to visit us. H doesn't like to fly.

I would have loved to have seen GNR in the 80's, but I was a kid. lol My mom never got the chance to see them back in their early days. We've since seen GNR about 4 times, but only once with Slash and Duff. I do hope the reunion tour continues and they come back to Dallas.

Well I should clarify that I didn't get to see the Classic Guns line up or even the Illusion tour line up but the current line up instead. I was also too young way back then. Sad. :( But seeing the big 3 is better than nothing because I sure as hell didn't think Axl and Slash would ever be on stage again. Glad I was wrong! 

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well I should clarify that I didn't get to see the Classic Guns line up or even the Illusion tour line up but the current line up instead. I was also too young way back then. Sad. :( But seeing the big 3 is better than nothing because I sure as hell didn't think Axl and Slash would ever be on stage again. Glad I was wrong! 

Yeah, I never got to see them because I was young and my mom had my 3 year old brother and me so we never went to any shows until I got older. The last shows I saw in NYC were Queensryche and Rush. Once we moved to Dallas we didn't got to any concerts until I got old enough and now my mom and sometimes my brother see concerts together all the time. We actually all have the same favorite bands. lol One thing about Dallas, at any concert you can see all ages and it's awesome to share your love of a band with so many different people.

Well, Dr. Maddox is back, but not in the best of health. 

Kim better get her head on straight. I don't care if Franco thinks he's Drew he isn't. Honestly, if Drew was that self centered when he came to GH I wouldn't have liked him very much. Kim actualy called him on it today. I doubt Julian is going to move from PC. He'll probably break up with Kim after today's episode.

I think Peter is going to go to the dark side. Now they can't find Drew. Are they going to kill him off? It's just not fair. 

I do hope this whole Shiloh thing gets done. If he gets out of jail, I am going to scream.

Well, my mom and brother did get to see the other GNR with Ashba 4 times. 3 times in Dallas and one time in Las Vegas. Then a few years ago we saw the reunion tour with Slash and Duff and it was amazing. I realized that with the other GNR Axl changed his voice up and once he was with Slash and Duff again his voice sounded like he did in the 90's. Even my brother was like did Axl take voice lessons? lol Anyway, if you get a chance to see them, you have to! it's one of the best concerts you will ever see!

I'm hoping the tour continues and GNR come back to Dallas one day.

13 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yeah, I don't know what the problem between Slash and Axl was, but i never thought they would get back together either. I was glad I was wrong too!

I think Duff had a lot to do with them talking again. From the books I've read, Duff seemed to be the peacemaker in the band. I think Axl listened to him more than to Izzy. These guys are magic together. I do wish they would make new songs because I would love to hear that magic again. Although every GNR song is just so great.

Also sometimes when you get older whatever pissed you off when you were younger just doesn't seem that important anymore. Sometimes just saying you're sorry is enough to move on.

• Like 1

I saw the big 3 Axl, Duff and Slash during the reunion tour in San Francisco 8/2016 and then in San Antonio at the newly remodeled Alamodome in September 2017.

Both concerts were amazing- SF was bittersweet cause it was my first time ever seeing them on stage but in San Antonio- I got a great seat like a few rows behind the pit and could see the sweat coming off of Axl- that is how close I was. I could not take my eyes of him. He rocked that show so hard that it went on for almost 4 hours!!! They ended up doing a 6 song encore and Axl told us to call our families cause we were going to be late lol. Now that was a show!!!! :headbang:

Oh my mom visited SF in 1974 and then again with my dad in 1978. She loves that city. So cute and pretty and easy to get around in.

Wow! Seeing Axl up close like that. Must have been awesome.

I think GH is going to have Drew go missing. What a lousy way to let such a great actor go out! I really hope Dr. Maddox can get Franco's memories back. He's so annoying as Drew. I think Julian and Kim's days are numbered as she's getting into Franco/Drew. Damn her!

Loved seeing Diane today! She's a joy!

I finally got to watch an episode of GH! Yesterday's. Ok...so that kiss between Kim and Franco/Drew was hella awkward to watch. It just looked so uncomfortable for both actors. Felt bad for Cam to have witness that. 

I think Drew will absolutely just disappear..out of sight out of mind. Very sad. I love my family but miss my soaps. Will  be looking forward to seeing them daily again next week. 😀

Yeah, when we would visit my family in Brooklyn, my mom would still try to see her soaps. She's been watching GH since I was born. lol She used to watch it when she would get home from high school, but then when she started to work she missed it during the 70's. Then when I was born, she began to watch it again when Luke and Laura were HUGE!

Well, GH has a twitter account, so I commented on how I didn't like the way they just let Billy leave and how Drew has just disappeared along with his plane. Come on!

It looks like Shiloh and Nell might team up. I want them both gone.

More of Diane and Alexis today. They are such a delight to see! I love them. I do like Neil for Alexis. she can be herself with him since he knows all her secrets! lol

Have a wonderful weekend! Spending time with family is awesome. You can always catch up on your soaps online. Thank goodness for that!

Going to see the movie "IT" The second chapter tomorrow. Can't wait.

• Like 1

Yeah unless I watched my soaps on my lunch hour at work, it was pretty impossible for me to watch it while visiting family was in town...I have only been home at nights to sleep for the past week. So tired! But they left this morning so I got to see Fridays GH episode. :)

So Alexis and Neil at drag Bingo? Loved it!!! Cant wait to see how their relationship evolves.

Was the movie good? Hope you had a good weekend!

I know I loved Neil and Alexis too! It was a fun night. Something I would have loved to do too!

I have to watch GH later tonight. I had errands to run today, so I dvr'd it, but then we had trouble with out cable and my dvr is out, so I'll have to On Demand it.

I know when I miss my soaps I don't feel right! lol

Hope you are enjoying your family time. I do miss my cousins all the time, but we used to visit every year when my grandparents were alive. Since they died, no one has ever visited us and it kind of makes me sad, but our lives have gone in different directions. Can't be helped I guess.

I think if Peter and Brad keep going the way they are, their characters will be leaving GH before long. I don't see them coming back once their terrible secrets come out. Honestly, I feel bad for Maxie, but Peter still has a very dark side. Lucas and Michael won't be able to forgive Brad and God help him when Sonny finds out.

Hope you are having a blast with your family.

Oh they actually left on Sunday morning....it was a quick bang bang visit! But good. :D

I plan on seeing my dad in Mexico this April and possibly Thanksgiving in San Antonio with my brother next year.

I am SO glad that Julian knows that Wylie is Michael's kid....the more people that know, more likely that it will slip out. I mean gosh, when the heck is Michael going to find out. When the kid is 5??? :facepalm:

I know and Julian was right about telling Brad that it is Sonny's grandson! Nell has a plan with Shiloh, but not sure what yet? I wish they would go away. lol

I hate that Drew is missing, but I guess they want his character to stay open ended. I don't know how Billy Miller feels about this, but never say never. I do wish he could have stayed longer with the whole Frano/Drew switch, so he could have known about his previous life. I hope they can reverse Frano's memories. I don't like this whole thing with Kim.

That's great you get to visit your dad in Mexico and your brother in SA. I hope to some day go visit NYC again, but who knows? My mom has a brother there and really would like to see him at least one more time.

Hope you had a great visit with your family.

I don't like this whole thing with Kim either! Who does she think she is ...trying to get with Elizabeth's man? For shame! I don't care what memories he has or what he is saying, Franco has NO control over that and any smart person knows this. That woman! I love Elizabeth when she gets angry cause usually she is so sweet, calm and even tempered lol.

Yeah, what Liz said was so true. He's not Drew! I guess we won't ever know what happened to Drew unless Billy comes back or they replace the character.

I doubt Julian and Kim are going to leave PC now. She's getting all excited over Franco/Drew's memories. Honestly, if this was Drew's real personality I don't know how she fell in love with him. He's so full of himself and I don't like it.

I just know that Dev is going to do something stupid and someone will find out who he really is.

I do like the new guy Dustin. I think Lulu should move on. Either GH needs to replace Dante or let Lulu find love with someone else.

Now that Mac is still working for the police and Robert is the new DA it would be nice to see them working together. I guess Valerie is gone again?

I wonder what house Jax finally bought?

Julian saying good bye to Alexis makes me think he is really leaving but I have not heard that the actor is leaving GH...so I am sure he and Kim will both end up staying. And even though I like Alexis with Neil....there is no denying that she still has chemistry with Julian. They were always one of my favorite couples. And Brad asking Julian to kill Liesel? Dang....he is cold like Nell! 

Fridays episode was good. Cant wait for Monday! Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

My weekend was quiet, but good.

Well, I doubt neither Kim or Julian is leaving PC or GH anytime soon. Honestly, I can't stand Franco/Drew. I think this shit is going to go on forever and poor Liz and the kids will be heartbroken.

Yeah, I loved Alexis and Julian. They were so hot together. I think Alexis and Neil could be good together too. We'll see.

I do hope Lulu and Dustin move on together in a real relationship. If Dante comes back, whatever! I hate it when actors leave shows and their wives/husbands have to scramble for a storyline without them. If he doesn't come back Lulu has to move on and Dustin seems very nice and gets along with the kids too.

I like when Laura and Curtis work together. They are funny. I'm still hoping somehow Nick is alive and comes back to PC soon too and brings Spencer with him.

Glad you had a good visit with your family.