General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I agree, those soap actors work long ass hours and have to memorize pages of scripts that sometimes change multiple times! People I think have no idea how hard they work. 

Yeah...I remember seeing pics of Morgan in that new show like months ago but then never saw any previews on tv. Depending on what time it airs I may check that out. Any shows from 9 to 10 at night, I don't watch because I go to bed around 9 since I have to wake up at 5. 

Robert is awesome, he has the most amazing accent....could hear him talk all day long! :)

I know I love Robert's accent too. My mom has watched GH since I was born and she remembers when Robert first came on. He was so hot! lol He and Anna made one super couple. My mom never thought anyone would make Anna as happy, but then she said Duke came along and he was so cute back then. He also has an awesome accent. I wish GH would somehow bring Duke back or a brother or someone related to him.

I do love Anna and Finn though, but losing Duke sucked.

God, if Maurice Bernard (Sonny) doesn't get an emmy nod and a win, I don't know why? He was so excellent today with Mike. So damn sad, but GH is doing an amazing job dealing with Mike's illness.

Okay, Jordan talked to Lulu about the attack. of course, Lulu doesn't remember what happened? Damn it! Anyway, my point is that they figured out that Lulu opened the door to the attacker, so why aren't they realizing it has to be someone Lulu knows and that's why she let them in. She said the door was locked and she had to let them in. All I know is someone better figure out that Kevin is not himself and it's Ryan who's the killer. Tired of this storyline now.

I really would love to see Nicholas come back and give Valentin a run for his money. Also Sasha is coming back so I wonder if Lesil will be back too?

I honestly, don't like Sam's new plan to get the real story from that Shiloh guy. I guess she wants to protect Kristina, but either way, Krissy doesn't listen to anyone and usually gets into trouble on her own. lol

Duke. Yes! Loved him and his accent too..would love to see him back at any soap. These soaps need to utitiize their veterans more.

And well now that Curtis is Lulu's bodyguard that will give Jordan more time to focus on getting the killer which is why she told him it was a good idea. Laura should have hired him earlier! He makes a great bodyguard. Just hope slimy Ryan doesn't try to worm his way into Lulu's room again. They just HAVE NO clue it's him yet.....ugh it's all so tiring! GH, you drag story lines wayyyyy too long.

The scenes with Mike and Sonny were super sad. My grandfather *father's side* had Alzheimers and I hope my father doesn't ever get it but so far no signs of it. Thank god! Horrible horrible disease.  :(

16 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Duke. Yes! Loved him and his accent too..would love to see him back at any soap. These soaps need to utitiize their veterans more.

And well now that Curtis is Lulu's bodyguard that will give Jordan more time to focus on getting the killer which is why she told him it was a good idea. Laura should have hired him earlier! He makes a great bodyguard. Just hope slimy Ryan doesn't try to worm his way into Lulu's room again. They just HAVE NO clue it's him yet.....ugh it's all so tiring! GH, you drag story lines wayyyyy too long.

The scenes with Mike and Sonny were super sad. My grandfather *father's side* had Alzheimers and I hope my father doesn't ever get it but so far no signs of it. Thank god! Horrible horrible disease.  :(

I know it's one of the worse diseases for older people.

No one in my family had it and my mom exercises for an hour a day and plays games on line and reads everyday. I know she would do anything to avoid it. It's just not fair.

Well, Kevin finally told Ryan a lie that might get him caught. Not sure. I read in my soap papers, that Ryan is going to try to frame Franco for the murders.

Also someone has to tell Willow that Wylie isn't her son. This whole situation is getting out of hand too.

The little baby boy who plays Wylie is so cute. He was making little baby noises today and everyone smiled and laughed. You know that wasn't in the script. lol

Gosh, Kevin leaving his brother blind is so messed up! He is just so damn evil and literally getting away with murder, I can't take it!

All the fans are DONE with this storyline- if they don't want to lose viewers then they need to wrap this storyline as of yesterday.

And I agree about Willow- poor girl needs to know the truth. It's too much. You could tell that the baby who play Wylie was looking at probably his mom off screen cause Michael held him sideways and he was peering off screen like towards someone smiling at them. Super cute but noticeable!

Well, now I heard that Kevin/Ryan is going to frame poor Franco for the murders.

I do hope Lulu remembers something.

Now Dante is missing too. God, if Dominic won't return, replace the Dante character.

Well looks like we might have a triangle storyline but with Kim, Julian and Drew. lol

I feel so bad for Ava. Now more than ever I want her to find out that Ryan killed Kiki and take care of him. Ava has gotten away with murder too and this time it would be justified.

Have a good weekend!

I felt bad for Ava too.....she didn't mean to be so brash with Lulu and Olivia but she is just so overcome with grief and wants to find Kiki's killer so badly, it just comes out the wrong way. I was hoping that Olivia had a vision of Kevin! Damn that would have been sooooo nice! And now freakin psycho Kevin is pinning it on Franco. Franco has redeemed himself and I just wish the PCPD would try to see this and think outside the box as far as him being framed by someone like Mr.Kevin Collins. Ugh.

OMG! So sorry to hear about the death of Kris St. John from The young and the Restless. My mom used to watch it back in the 80's and remembers him. He was on the same time as Shemar  who was on Criminal Minds and now Swat. He was a fan favorite and so good, she said. So sad to hear about anyone's passing. He was only 52 and by today's standards still a young man. They mentioned it on the news here and also on The Talk.

Yeah, Kevin/Ryan is going to frame Franco for sure. I don't think most people will believe it and I know Ava and Liz won't, but who knows? Jordan seems to be heading towards Franco again. Damn it!

Ryan is going to hypnotize Lulu! What a joke! He will make sure she doesn't remember or he will kill her! I wish someone would get a clue!. No Dante. I wish GH would replace him with another actor or Dominic might come back. The whole undercover storyline stinks.

Love seeing Anna, Finn and Robert working together. Loved seeing Sonny sticking up for Krissy and warning Shiloh about messing with her. lol

Yeah, the news wasn't sure how he died. He did lose his son to suicide not too long ago. So sad. Yeah, my mom used to watch all the soaps when we first moved to Texas. She remembers him. I know he recently left the soap. I think it was due to his son's death.

Just so sad.

Well, wait until you see today's episode. I swear every cop in PC is a dummy. That damn Ryan is such a bastard and he has everyone fooled. Damn him!

Glad Lesil is back with a brand new job. She has done bad things, but she's still so much fun to watch.

23 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, the news wasn't sure how he died. He did lose his son to suicide not too long ago. So sad. Yeah, my mom used to watch all the soaps when we first moved to Texas. She remembers him. I know he recently left the soap. I think it was due to his son's death.

Just so sad.

Well, wait until you see today's episode. I swear every cop in PC is a dummy. That damn Ryan is such a bastard and he has everyone fooled. Damn him!

Glad Lesil is back with a brand new job. She has done bad things, but she's still so much fun to watch.

Yeah reading all the tributes from his Y&R co-stars was so extremely sad.....I can't imagine having your child die before you. It's just heartbreaking. But yeah I think most people think he could not handle the pain anymore and now he is with his beloved son. :(

GH cops dummies? Nooooo, can't be...but yes they absolutely are! :facepalm: I am all done with their stupidity.

I LOVE Lesil, she is the best. She cracks me up. Awesome character. 

Yeah, GH has always had dummies for cops even when they solve crimes.

Today was just too damn annoying to watch. I can't stand Ryan anymore and now he's framing Franco. Lulu is annoying me too. can't remember, come on! This whole Franco frame up better be over quick because I won't be able to watch much more of it without screaming at my tv.

Not sure if Oscar is going to get good news or not? Guess time will tell.

Damn it! I can't believe that nurse in the mental hospital is so dumb she can't realize that the man in the room and so called "Kevin" Ryan are brothers. Aren't there any other doctors in this place?

Laura needs to get there and check it out again. someone needs to find Kevin before Ryan kills again and frames Franco for good and Kevin becomes permanently blind.

God! I don't think I could live if I lost my child. I would never be able to function again. Horrible. My heart goes out to Kris's family and friends. What a terrible shock.

Today on Y&R was Kristoff's last time he will ever be in an episode- it was heartbreaking to watch his scenes and think how he is gone and never ever coming back. It's so terribly heartbreaking. Friday they will be showing a special episode in his honor. This was on the Y&R website....

To honor Kristoff St. John, Y&R will air a special tribute to him during the show on Friday, Feb. 8. His final episode of The Young and the Restless will air tomorrow. Please join us in saying goodbye to a beloved member of the Y&R and CBSDaytime family. ♥️

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes

But about GH- damn Ryan for framing Franco! I hate how this is going...I just hope Elizabeth will continue to stand by her man. Franco needs someone in his corner!

I mean GH does some things right like bringing Robert and Lesil back but then they screw it all up by dragging out this serial killer story. Fans are getting all done and threatening not to watch anymore. I will always watch no matter what but it is getting harder too! When we all want Ryan caught already. 

I know. This whole Ryan storyline has gone on too long now.

Damn it I think he might be trying to kill Griffin next. Watch today's episode and tomorrow's preview. I want someone to figure it out? Maybe Franco will know after what happens today. I mean come on!

I do hope Liz still believes in Franco and I do hope that Drew tries to help him. Great to see Scotty on Franco's side. Again, Marguex is already got Franco dead to rights because of his past.

Lulu better remember something because once this whole Ryan fiasco comes out a lot of people will be shocked and feeling very stupid!

Still can't believe about Kris. What an amazing picture that you posted. I do hope he finds peace. It's just so sad to lose another bright star.

Also saw an interview with Susan Lucci (Erica Kane) of All my Children fame and she almost had a heart attack in a store not too long ago. She needed two stints put into her heart. So glad she is okay. I've always loved her and her character. Goes to show you no matter how in great shape you are, shit can still happen. Glad she got the help when she needed it most.

Ohhhh that sob Ryan better not lay a hand on Griffin. I hope Ava snoops in Ryans stuff and finds those licenses and then throws his ass off the balcony! And speaking of Ava, I am SO relieved that she believes Franco. He needs more people in his corner. 

And glad to hear that Susan Lucci is ok- she is one tough cookie! 

Well, GH's preview for next week showed Griffin. lol That was a relief. I think Ava finds them on the roof and stops Ryan, even though she has no idea. So glad Ava believes Franco. I want him out of jail and Ryan caught, I'm so sick of his shit and this storyline now. And Lulu better really remember what happened to her.

I think Sam is going to get in over her head with that Shiloh guy. He's not as stupid as they think he is. Maybe Jason and Drew will work together. I do hope Drew believes Franco is not the serial killer. He needs people to help him. Glad Scotty is on his side.

The new guy that Alexis met in Charlie's bar used to be on the SyFy show Startgate Atlantis with Jason Momoa. I knew he would turn out to be her new doctor. lol

Yeah I also think that Shilo is smarter than he is letting on so Sam needs to give him more credit! 

Wonder how long Alexis' new shrink will treat her...there are too many new characters! Oh and I forgot to tell you that Valerie is going to Y&R. I think she will do good there...she hardly got any screen time on GH. Their loss indeed.

Well, good for Valerie. Yeah, GH made her a detective and Chase's partner, but we never saw her. Also the kiss between her and Kristina never went anywhere either. Honestly, I think Valerie and Kristina would have made a cute couple.

Well, another character came back today and it was a nice surprise.

I think finally some people are realizing that Franco is being framed. So glad Drew is sticking up for him.

I want Ryan to be caught and this time killed for good. You know Ava would do it if she gets the chance.

As for the new doctor for Alexis, I guess time will tell. I do like her with Julian, but maybe this guy will be a better fit. I hope he doesn't have a dark side. lol Alexis needs someone who isn't a crazed killer or psycho. lol

I saw the actor who plays Shiloh on a Rooms to go commercial. lol I thought he looked familiar.

I thought it was awesome that Drew is in Franco's corner and was defending him to Elizabeth's children. Shame that Cam is so doubtful. Damn that Ryan! Smearing Franco's name like that. He has changed for the better and people are so quick to forget that because of his violent past. 

Alexis' new doc seem very intelligent and well spoken but you are right, he may have a dark past because she is drawn to those certain types of people lol!

I hope Sam's plan works on Shiloh. I think Krissy is going to get jealous which will mean trouble.

God! I do hope the whole baby switch comes out. Willow is pining for a baby that isn't hers and to see Michael holding him is too much!

Finn and Robert working together is funny. Now Anna is in the mix.

I think Jordan is coming up with a plan because I don't think she thinks Franco is the killer either. Can't wait for Ryan to make a big mistake.

Well, Franco had the tumor which the doctors said was the cause of his killings. Jason had a brain injury too and it changed him from being a good guy to being a mob inforcer, but Jason still has a good heart. Like Sonny.

I watched The Victoria Gotti movie. Maurice was awesome, but the whole movie was a bore.

My mom remembers the whole Gotti story being different. Yeah, his son was killed by a neighbor, but the kid came out fast from between two cars and the neighbor couldn't stop fast enough. Also you know Gotti took care of that guy. My uncle's ex wife lived in Howard Beach during that time and the guy's poor wife was harassed by the Gotti family and a black wreath was put on her door every year. It took her a very long time to sell the house and move. Gotti's other son was a huge bully in high school. Also Gotti's wife was as crazy as he was. She once had a fight with a woman in a supermarket who complained she had all her groceries on the 10 or less line. Gotti's wife followed her out of the store and was threatening to hit her. The whole family was crazy.

Victoria was in denial as a child and she still is about her father. He was a ruthless mob boss and a killer. I know he was her dad, but come on! Anyway, the movie was boring. I fell asleep through some of it. lol

20 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ha...yeah a lot of people were remarking online about how they thought the Gotti movie was boring- I knew Maurice would kill it and hopefully he will do more Lifetime movies but of course still stay on GH! I had heard about the Gotti family but mainly just the name.

Well, we lived in Queens NY back in the 80's and Gotti would go to this one neighborhood and buy them all fireworks for the 4th of July. They all loved him for that, but if you ever research the family you will see how crazy they all were. Like I said Victoria is in denial when it comes to her dad, but whatever, Maurice killed it.

Well, GH was all about love today! Great to see so many characters very happy for at least one day! It was a very sweet episode with a few very cool surprises that I didn't see coming!

• Like 1