jizzy pearl recommendation ??

donny

this chap has been the singer of Adler's appetite and LA guns in the past, aswell as love/hate. so kind of GNR related.

he has a gig next week only 10 minutes walk from my house, have any of you seen him live before, if so was it any good ?

Worth it.....when he's singing more of his own material (Love/Hate and solo). He has been all over the place as mentioned....Ratt, Quiet Riot, LA Guns, Adler's Band...etc.... If it is only a 10 minute walk, I would go see it....He's still much better than catching 90% of the country, pop, and hip-hop acts of today.

He is an awesome singer, with a really unique kinda voice.

He was a good singer in Adler's Appetite, though I never saw him live with them, I got the EP they released with him singing. Was due to see that lineup perform back in 2006, would've been killer as it was by far the best lineup he has had, with Jizzy on vocals, Keri Kelli on guitar and Robbie Crane on bass. However some point during the tour something happened and Steven sacked the entire band. So when I Steven saw perform live, he played with a GN'R tribute band (did see Adler's Appetite with another lineup sometime in 2012).

Anyway back on point, Love/Hate are angreat band and they have some fantastic tunes. If you go to see Jizzy you will hear him play a lot of great Love/Hats hits, and some of his new solo tunes which sound pretty good.

He puts on a great show, I have seen him like five times live; 2 Love/Hate shows - one with the second of the two classic lineups re-united and one with a newer but none the less awesome lineup and 3 solo shows.

The tickets for his solo tours are pretty cheap, bargain for a great night of entertainment.

I would have gone to see him on this tour, but a family illness meant I couldn't go.

Listen to Blackout In The Red Room, and Wasted In America, the first two Love/Hate albums... 👍🏻