do you reckon axl is going to say anything about BRAZIL'S possible election of a right wing military extremist?

ludurigan

10 hours ago, Legendador said:

Yes it is bullshit, I live in Brazil and I can assure that this is just the surface he is selling to people. He is pro-torture, press censorship, against black people, against the northeast region (larger concentration of poor people) and has a anti-LGBTQ+ agenda. He is financed by penthecostal and evangelical churches, plus, he is illiterate, he can't even talk right or to pronounce words right and he also defends the population to be armed, to fight crime and to take matters in their own hands and death penalty.

Is that enough for you? Bono doesn't seem such a wanker right now, does he?

To answer your question yes it is enough for me. I was asking as there are different reports in the media about who he is i wasnt trying to defend him in anyway. And bono is still a wanker. Geez.....

I didnt read the whole thread but as a Brazillian that stands in the middle of the whole crossfire, I'll say some things (that might've already been said). 

Bolsonaro is, indeed a right wing extremist but he havent said most of the things people claim he have literally said. He usually does assumptions and sensational midia quotes a sentence to get clicks. That being said, he says that in his PERSONAL OPINION he doesnt like homossexuals but as far as they take care of their own business without causing any harm to population, he doesnt care for whatever anyone does at their own. Some of you might not be aware but here in Brazil things started to get really ridiculous with the whole homossexual thing, with homossexual people harassing straight people and literally starting fights in the middle of the streets just because they are nt homossexual and assume they are against it. I dont know if the Brazilian members here hungs out on Rua Augusta, but've seem this kind of behavior with my own eyes as I'm a regular there.
As far I'm concerned he never said anything about black people either. 

I didnt vote any of them, Bolsonaro has zero experience as a leader and cares way too much for his own beliefs to be a leader of a country that is so culturally diverse like Brazil and Haddad is basically a criminal that would get orders straight up from a jail convict, Lula. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've been keeping my eye on this a bit and yes Bolsonaro has been derogatory towards blacks. Did you see the way he treated that female reporter too? He's clearly a pathetic hateful little parasite. 

You saying that his vile and deranged views are merely his personal opinions - as if that's a defense; is a sad joke to say the least. 

There's nothing wrong with being gay. It doesn't make you any less of a man. Fucking get your mind right.

Never said theres anything wrong with being gay, what I'm saying is that people dont know the context of some stuff that happens in the nights of major cities like São Paulo, takes something bolsonaro said out of context and transforms him into a different kind of beast. (Not that he isnt one already)
And what he said about the reporter, do you know the history behind that? Maria do Rosario is the one that granted absolution to Champinha, a famous brazilian criminal who tortured, raped and brutally murdered a 16yo girl. What he said is obviously ridiculous, but people gotta know the context of what was being discussed by them. 

I'm saying again, Bolsonaro is a piece of shit and I didnt vote him, but a lot of whats been around are just out of context stuff. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, default_ said:

I didnt read the whole thread but as a Brazillian that stands in the middle of the whole crossfire, I'll say some things (that might've already been said). 

Bolsonaro is, indeed a right wing extremist but he havent said most of the things people claim he have literally said. He usually does assumptions and sensational midia quotes a sentence to get clicks. That being said, he says that in his PERSONAL OPINION he doesnt like homossexuals but as far as they take care of their own business without causing any harm to population, he doesnt care for whatever anyone does at their own. Some of you might not be aware but here in Brazil things started to get really ridiculous with the whole homossexual thing, with homossexual people harassing straight people and literally starting fights in the middle of the streets just because they are nt homossexual and assume they are against it. I dont know if the Brazilian members here hungs out on Rua Augusta, but've seem this kind of behavior with my own eyes as I'm a regular there.
As far I'm concerned he never said anything about black people either. 

I didnt vote any of them, Bolsonaro has zero experience as a leader and cares way too much for his own beliefs to be a leader of a country that is so culturally diverse like Brazil and Haddad is basically a criminal that would get orders straight up from a jail convict, Lula. 

You are part of the problem! ALL OF THE THINGS people have claim he have said, HE SAID IT! It is recorded, in video, audio, on TV.

Don't sugar coat this, and please don't minimize the problem, be empathetic to black people, to poor people, to women (specially single mothers), to gay people. This is not HIS PERSONAL OPINION and as the president of our country he is empowering a lot of people to act with rage and vengeance. Do I need to post all the news about rapes (of gays and women), beatings (of gays and women), pictures with guns (of underage teens), threatens, and all?

Be part of the solution. He is our president now, what you say about homossexuals harassing straight people is a lie. This is just you trying to find an excuse for your fragile masculinity. Augusta is a gay street, with gay bars, if you're there you know what you are up for. Just because you're closeted don't bring that shit saying that gays harrassed you.

Gays starting fights? Or straight guys picking on them and gay people defending themselves? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/brazil-lgbt-violence-deaths-all-time-high-new-research

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/americas/brazil-anti-gay-violence.html

http://brazzil.com/12437-being-gay-is-enough-to-get-you-beaten-up-in-brazil/

15 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

To answer your question yes it is enough for me. I was asking as there are different reports in the media about who he is i wasnt trying to defend him in anyway. And bono is still a wanker. Geez.....

Bono is a wanker indeed. I was just fucking with ya! hahaha

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Legendador said:

You are part of the problem! ALL OF THE  THINGS people claim he have said, HE SAID IT! It is recorded, in video.

Don't sugar coat this, and please don't minimize the problem, be empathetic to black people, to poor people, to women (specially single mothers), to gay people. This is not HIS PERSONAL OPINION, as the president of our country he is empowering a lot of people to act with rage and vengence. Do I need to post all the rape, beatings, pictures with guns, threatens, and all?

Be part of the solution. He is our president now, what you say about homossexuals harassing straight people is a lie. This is just you trying to find an excuse for your fragile maculinity. Augusta is a gay street, with gay bars, if you're there you know what you are up for. Just because your closeted don't bring that shit saying that gays harrassed you.

Gays starting fights? Or straight guys picking on them? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/22/brazil-lgbt-violence-deaths-all-time-high-new-research

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/world/americas/brazil-anti-gay-violence.html

http://brazzil.com/12437-being-gay-is-enough-to-get-you-beaten-up-in-brazil/

Well said. The part about him empowering people to act with rage and violence is very true. Its true with Trump, but until very recently a lot of people dismissed and laughed at the idea of "the Trump effect." The masses learned the hard way. Now some people who argued against the existence of the Trump effect are speaking out against Bolsonaro. So thats very good news that this is finally understood. Sadly it took murder and attempted murders to turn the tides of perception. Praying that wont be the case in Brazil. But I know we are all bracing ourselves.

We can each play a role in resistance based on our means, skills and situations!

Edited by soon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haddad is basically a criminal that would get orders straight up from a jail convict, Lula.

Lula is innocent!
The only reason this Bolsonaro asshole is a President now is because his coward party and all of the other coward and cynics put Lula in jail, otherwise he would have destroyed Bolsonaro in the elections.
Same happens in Argentina, they want Cristina in jail because they know if she runs for President she will win again..... these assholes are all cut from the same cloth!

That being said, he says that in his PERSONAL OPINION he doesnt like homossexuals but as far as they take care of their own business without causing any harm to population, he doesnt care for whatever anyone does at their own. Some of you might not be aware but here in Brazil things started to get really ridiculous with the whole homossexual thing, with homossexual people harassing straight people and literally starting fights in the middle of the streets

:lol::facepalm:

Are you reading what you saying? That homosexual people harass the heteros to convert them? :lol:
Geez.... that's the same old excuse from the times of Methuselah!

There are sexual harassers of all types and colors.... but the heterosexual men are the ones who sexually harass the most, so watch out there.... and just because of that, we shouldn't be saying that all heterosexual men are sexual harassers. Do you think that'd be fair? Well, that's what you're doing with gay people, putting hundreds of thousands of people in the same bag, labeling negatively to inflict fear in the rest of the population.

That's what Bolsonaro does when he voices his "Opinion".... which is no longer his personal opinion, he is now representing a whole country and as such, he should shove his opinion up where the sun doesn't shine.

• Like 2

On 31/10/2018 at 4:25 PM, Oldest Goat said:

If you're worried about the gays beating you up; you're gay. :lol:

Nah, im not the enemy. :lol:

But theres no way to explaim those things to people who isnt really here and never been, people living in their confy first world houses and having decent salaries and not having to worry about leaving their houses and walking in the streets fearing being robbed or worse at any time of the day . Theres even someone saying Lula is innocent :lol::lol: Thats fn hillaryous. Id love you people to spend a week in Brazil and check how reality works around here. 

Both Lula, Haddad, Bolsonaro, Alckimin... All of them are equally gilty of a lot of things and none of them are a good choice. 

"Lula is innocent", holy shit :lol:

5 hours ago, default_ said:

Theres even someone saying Lula is innocent :lol::lol: Thats fn hillaryous. Id love you people to spend a week in Brazil and check how reality works around here. 

I've been to Brazil for more than just a week. I've also been to Brazil numerous times. I have not visited the most dangerous zones or big cities, I did visit some small poor towns and I get the idea.

Besides, I live in Argentina, some shit here is pretty similar to Brazil.

I do believe in the innocence of Lula, but that's just my opinion. You baffle at it the same way I baffle at you saying that it's the gay people who attack you and rob you.

Both Lula, Haddad, Bolsonaro, Alckimin... All of them are equally gilty of a lot of things and none of them are a good choice. 

I can grant you all of them are part of the structural corruption that is killing Latinamerica, but they are also a product of our societies.

Citizens are corrupted as well, in the smallest things, when they brive a police officer so they don't get a traffic ticket, when they do not respect other's turn, when they are always trying to take advantage of anything, especially when it comes to money.

All that little corruption adds up and our politicians are born and raised in corrupted societies like these.

"Lula is innocent", holy shit :lol:

"Homosexuals harassing straight people in the street and starting fights", holy shit :facepalm:

Edited by killuridols

• 2 weeks later...