Old concerts in GN'R Youtube Official Channel

Hi guys, sorry if i'm being captain obvious, but has anyone seen that GN'R official channel since 2016 uploaded many 1987-1993 concerts? I'm not sure if I can post the links here, but I already heard Tokyo 1992, Greatest Hits Live on Air 1989-'91, Ritz, a bootleg named "Use Your Illusion 1993", Buenos Aires 1992, Noblesville 1991, Chile 1992, Rio 1991,  And they're not listed, why is that? Is it old news?

1 hour ago, FabioRoses said:

Hi guys, sorry if i'm being captain obvious, but has anyone seen that GN'R official channel since 2016 uploaded many 1987-1993 concerts? I'm not sure if I can post the links here, but I already heard Tokyo 1992, Greatest Hits Live on Air 1989-'91, Ritz, a bootleg named "Use Your Illusion 1993", Buenos Aires 1992, Noblesville 1991, Chile 1992, Rio 1991,  And they're not listed, why is that? Is it old news?

Pretty sure they'll be unofficial sources, automatically tagged and labelled by YouTube. It does this with some videos. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Pretty sure they'll be unofficial sources, automatically tagged and labelled by YouTube. It does this with some videos. 

Basically this. In other words, it’s not Guns N’ Roses doing, and I doubt they even know about it. 

• Like 3