lawrence for moderator

lawrence

Hey CrazyMan what happened to your hilarious avatar of Baloo and Tom Cruise, i cracked up everytime i saw it :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's 'Crazyman' :P

And it's time for a change. (Actually, it was on Highvoltage's hosting which sorta got deleted. I still have it, but I would need someone to cut it down to size again)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved it so much i saved it:

avasquirt.gif

:)

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CrazyMan what happened to your hilarious avatar of Baloo and Tom Cruise, i cracked up everytime i saw it :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it's time for a change. (Actually, it was on Highvoltage's hosting which sorta got deleted. I still have it, but I would need someone to cut it down to size again)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

avasquirt.gif

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are a savior, my friend :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

avasquirt.gif

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries, glad it's all sorted, best avatar on the forum by miles.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

avasquirt.gif

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No worries, glad it's all sorted, best avatar on the forum by miles.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Oh man im laughing so hard every time i look at that :lol:

No offense dude, but i haven't really noticed any of our posts before. Seems abit random to want to be a mod  :tongue2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Completely agree. Also, let's all start threads like this one! Should i be a mod? Should i?! :tongue2:

.........and i'll be the first to say it this time: Santana for Moderator! B)

You can't become moderator if you are just asking to be one...you've gotta earn the title....

besides there's a certain rule.....you won't become a mod if you ever ask for it :ph34r:

being nice to people does it ...so just be silent, keep your dreams to yourself ....and maybe a fairy called "admin" would pm you out of the blue one day and make your dreams come true ;):)

ok first off all, I have never EVER seen you before. and you want to become a mod? I mean who the fuck are you to say yourself fitt to be a mod? I have admined more forums than I can remember. and I have always held a tigth ship. I have particapated in pointing out new admins (mods). and I know that if its one thing I hate its people trying to get admins atension by making threads like these. gues what!: wrong kind of atention.

I came to this board to get a break from that whole Admin&mod shit. gimme a break!

CL