Post by Bumblefoot about the "party" and the press

fishyguy

http://bumbleforum.lesvilles.org/viewtopic...8&start=600

We will party all night long," guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal told Expressen earlier in the night.

The band had previously asked to be met by Swedish blondes at the after-party — a request which was publicized in the local media.

I can only speak for myself, this is not an official band statement, just my own personal comment...

Partying "all night long" ? The only thing I said, if anything to anyone, was "I'll be sleeping on the tour bus to Oslo all night long" - lol - which is exactly what I (and others) did.

As for *the band* "asking to be met by Swedish blondes..." - I knew nothing about that. We stopped by a club for a few hours and got to hang with people that went to the show, then hit the bus and woke up in Oslo. That's all. Anyone that knows me, that has hung out or worked with me, knows I don't get drunk, I don't do drugs, and I don't don't fuck around on my girl - just not my way. And I don't request other women. Ask around.

Too often, people will print stories and try to make them more interesting and juicier than they really are, without considering the collateral damage of the people they're hurting indirectly by enhancing the stories. There's no one I love and respect more in this world than my wife, Jen - she's the best person I know, and my best friend. Let *that* be the one true thing you read on the internet.

bbf

well don't know you guys, but him and the rest of the band always striked me as non party guys hehe, not like Axl anyway.. Axl is the one with the crazy requests and rockstar behavior :lol:

hehe too bad that newspaper quoted him saying that! I thought it was kinda out of character for him to say it haha

I can imagine the guys sleeping all night long on the bus.. they are so wild :lol: but I love them for that.. Axl is trying so hard to be back in the 80s but that ain't happening, times have changed, he's older, he looks more pathetic than bad ass with all that "blonde chicks in leather" divo requests lol

Maybe Axl ought to hang out with Bumblefoot and/or the rest of the band after the show instead of hitting the night-life?

OK, probably not, too boring for Axl. But it might keep him out of trouble!

Does anyone else see troubled waters ahead for this band, especially for a rift between Axl and Ron over Axl's behavior? I think it's pretty obvious Axl doesn't care for the fans nearly as much as Ron does, if at all. And they seem to have a much different standard for their self-conduct and behavior. I see Ron getting disgusted with Axl's behavior as the months go on and this possibly causing a divide in the band between them.

Does anyone else see troubled waters ahead for this band, especially for a rift between Axl and Ron over Axl's behavior? I think it's pretty obvious Axl doesn't care for the fans nearly as much as Ron does, if at all. And they seem to have a much different standard for their self-conduct and behavior. I see Ron getting disgusted with Axl's behavior as the months go on and this possibly causing a divide in the band between them.

Naa I doubt it.

Ron's a really laid back, low key kinda guy.

I mean the problem here was it was kinda personal because the paper quoted him and made up a bunch a BS. The problem isnt with Axl at all its with the paper.

Its pretty obvious that Axl's on a a completely different planet than the band.

They hardly see each other except live on stage.

Hey, shit happens and as long as its nothing to serious any publicity even bad publicity is good.

Thats how showbiz works folks.

BumblefUCK is teh sucks!

buckethead was mutsh better, bumbleFuck doesnt play solos!

night train was cooler by buckethead!

grah!

........................ im sorry about that.

its just every time i see a BBF thread i see an idiot saying that.

just didnt see it, and it kinda weirded me out.

somebody had to be the first dipshit to stumble into the thread