Still Looking For...

Syk

he never said it was signed...
aww still pretty cool to ownI dont have many records a couple of rape scene AFD's and live like a suicides
still looking for any signed memorabilia that anyone has. also wondering if anyone has any rare picture discs?
You should just try meeting them at the hotel or bribe someone with $200 to get backstage

dont buy autographs off ebay 95% are fake

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

wod8-1.jpg

its the one in the top right corner

Off topic, but went to the GNR show in Baltimore MD last year, I stopped in DC (for the first time) and saw a few sites. Anyways, at the capitol building was a group of 30 or so protestors in those V costumes, with a HUGE banner they were holding up. I should find the pics and........

Edited by gnfnr2006

I'm still wondering where you get those album holder hooks...

oh sorry dude, i just got them at target. They are just normal plastic hooks that you would use to hang anything on the wall. Then I put all the records in plastic sleeves and on the back of the plastic sleeves I have velcro on them so the top is held up as well

still looking for any signed memorabilia that anyone has. also wondering if anyone has any rare picture discs?

I have multiple copies of the following items that I am looking to get rid of:

http://www.troccolitm.com/nightshape.html?1165126605234

Make offers if interested.

Roughly how much do you estimate something like that is worth, out of curiosity?

I realise something is "worth" what someone is willing to pay, btw. :P

Roughly how much do you estimate something like that is worth, out of curiosity?

i think those are worth about 35ish, maybe a little more.

I actually got GREAT deal on the scom shaped disc. I think I payed 10 dollars for it only and I saw one on ebay the other day for quite a bit.

i think those are worth about 35ish, maybe a little more.

I actually got GREAT deal on the scom shaped disc. I think I payed 10 dollars for it only and I saw one on ebay the other day for quite a bit.

Fuck, I should've bought that pictureshaped Nightrain when I saw it in the secondhand shop in town. It costed between 19-3 $.