Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Guy I'm on with now says it IS being released.

Funny, that is the exact opposite of what I was told. Unless you're trying to be funny.

Know what? I called again and I think I spoke to the same chick you did. She told me no. Either it's being kept a secret and she doesn't know but that guy does, OR he misread the cd label. It's weird calling a place and getting different stories

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear on my life..I just called. The guy said its in their system as being on hand, and they have 27 copies. He said he's not sure where it is in the back, but he said it would be a HUGE mistake if it showed as being on hand in their computer and it wasn't really there.

Swear on my life..I just called. The guy said its in their system as being on hand, and they have 27 copies. He said he's not sure where it is in the back, but he said it would be a HUGE mistake if it showed as being on hand in their computer and it wasn't really there.

Call back and tell him to just open every box back there - I'll fly over there and help if he needs it! :krider: j/k

Edited by EccoTides

do you honestly believe that if the cd were to be released silently, that it would appear on that site?

Isn't this a link of Virgin recording artists? GNR is not on the Virgin label.

No, it is the link for the release section for the next month on Virgin Records North America..

do you honestly believe that if the cd were to be released silently, that it would appear on that site?

No, it is the link for the release section for the next month on Virgin Records North America..

http://www.virgin.com/us/default.asp

No, this is the right link. The one you pasted is for Virgin Records, which are recording artists under the Virgin label. Different from the actual store.l

No, this is the right link. The one you pasted is for Virgin Records, which are recording artists under the Virgin label. Different from the actual store.l

Lisa, get on AIM.

Oops... You are right. I lost my mind for a few moments...

The thing that makes me think the guy I talked to was telling the truth was he didn't even seem like a fan. He said "the new GN'R cd, right? The Chinese one?" So he didn't seem to have any reason to lie. He did confirm that he talked to someone who called earlier (I'm assuming Chris) and he said that he told him the same thing as he's telling me.

I've got someone physically going to the store right now.

heh, what time is it there?

awesome tell him to sneak and check those boxes

I've got a hot blonde headed there, willing to flirt with the guys. As of right now, I AM THE MAIN SOURCE OF INFO ON THIS!!!

It's good to be king for a second:)

Uh huh.I just called and the guy says that a few people have called about this already and NO,there is NO release tomorrow.The manager himself knows nothing about it,therefor ... Whoever this guy apparently talked to didn't know what he was saying.Agh! I had my hopes up there for a minute,too!

The thing that makes me think the guy I talked to was telling the truth was he didn't even seem like a fan. He said "the new GN'R cd, right? The Chinese one?" So he didn't seem to have any reason to lie. He did confirm that he talked to someone who called earlier (I'm assuming Chris) and he said that he told him the same thing as he's telling me.

dude, pinky mother fucking swear?

Swear on my life. That's what I was told. I got the guy's name. I just don't want to post it here in public and have everyone bother him. He quoted me "27" as being the number of copies being shown in stock on his screen.

He said that it would be a HUGE mistake if it showed in their computer and wasn't really in stock.

Edited by TheWildheart

Swear on my life. That's what I was told. I got the guy's name. I just don't want to post it here in public and have everyone bother him. He quoted me "27" as being the number of copies being show in stock on his screen.

He speaks the truth, and my friend is asking for this guy when she gets there..