Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think all this shit about the album being pushed back is further lending itself to the plan, smokescreen nonsense. i still have some weird feeling that sometime this year i will be listening to chinese democracy. if it doesn't come out this year, no big deal, it will come out.

i don't chime in that often, but i read a lot of the threads. there are some real crybabies here, and on all the other boards. why get so upset?

that's it.

d

I called earlier and the guy said that there's no midnight sale but it WILL be on sale tomorrow. I asked "You're sure? Guns n' Roses Chinese Democracy" and he said "Yeah! On sale tomorrow!"

Now, this is what I WAS TOLD and yeah it was cool to hear. I'm giving you guys the number so you can all call and ask for verification yourselves.

I KNOW there's a shitload of threads about this and it's all hearsey and such but I'm telling you what I heard and I'm giving you the number so you can all call yourselves. I'm not going to be like "my friend says" or "i heard this but I didn't catch which dj" etc. Here you go:

VIRGIN MEGASTORE HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA

(323) 769-8520

And please, read this post before you cry bullshit. I put it in VERY simple terms (of course this is only aimed at a small portion of forum members)

Edited by Chris 55

i look at it this way, tomorrow im gonna be sick from school anyway(im so sick right now, yesterday i thought i was going to die), so ill be on the forum and will know if its out first thing. if it is, ill have to find a way to get it.i just pray i wont have to be a downloading motherfucker for a few hours.

Are they still open? It's about 10:30 PM in CA-

Are you sure the guy wasn't jerking your chain?

I asked him like 3 times and he said it'll be out. I asked for a tracklisting and he said "it's buried in the back". I imagine not ALL employees know what the deal is. I had called another Virgin Megastore in Orange (California) and the girl told me "next week"

Maybe he was tired of the calls and decided to be a dick. Who knows? I took it as good news. Anyway, we'll see tomorrow

Edited by Chris 55

I called earlier and the guy said that there's no midnight sale but it WILL be on sale tomorrow. I asked "You're sure? Guns n' Roses Chinese Democracy" and he said "Yeah! On sale tomorrow!"

Now, this is what I WAS TOLD and yeah it was cool to hear. I'm giving you guys the number so you can all call and ask for verification yourselves.

I KNOW there's a shitload of threads about this and it's all hearsey and such but I'm telling you what I heard and I'm giving you the number so you can all call yourselves. I'm not going to be like "my friend says" or "i heard this but I didn't catch which dj" etc. Here you go:

VIRGIN MEGASTORE HOLLYWOOD CALIFORNIA

(323) 769-8520

I called, guy said it's not true