Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe "meijersemployee". :book:

lol, like i said i know i dont have any street cred here, just sharing what i know.

As for the issue of how many, the list that I had access too stated 8 copies, but the vendor informed me that she had 12 on order.

OK dude, name your vendor and let us know how we can get in touch with them. if you can give us a name and phone number, presumably anyone can call the vendor and verify this.

this guy is full of shit, he was on one of the boards a couple of weeks ago saying that he was a customer from meijers and talked with the guy who worked there, who said it was coming out on so and so date (i think it's changed since last time) and that he reserved one of the 13 copies they were getting. several people from the board tried to call this particular meijers and couldn't confirm the rumor :rolleyes:

attention whore.

For the record, two people called the store while I was working (im the only who works there that is even remotly interested in this) I spoke with one in person and told him what I knew, the other left a message with my manager Bruce requesting information and when I tried to call him back I left a message on his answering machine but never received a call back.

It's really hard for me to beleive that you know about these old posts i'm referring to, yet you're new to the boards. I think you're the same guy.

give us the contact info for the vendor, that's the only way you can convince anyone.

Feel free to contact the Meijer in your area...

http://www.meijer.com/locations/index.asp

unfortunately, there are none in my area. it's a small chain in the middle of nowhere, which makes this story even more difficult to beleive. nationwide big boxes have waaaay more employees and thus a much greater chance of having one of them come onto the boards.

Wow your store is getting 12 copies? The store in my town is only going to get 3 1/2. Exactly how stupid does this guy make us all out to be. The new CD will show up on this date with no promo at all and the store will get 12 copies?

What kind of chain is Meijer?

(sorry...never heard of it)

If they're only getting 12 copies...sounds like the kind of store that sells sausages,tube socks and crap plastic toys that kids hate.

:tongue2:

EDIT: info required supplied in post above....nevermind

thanks..

Edited by zint61

So basically what you are saying is that those high paid, high stressed record store employees are the ones keeping the biggest secret in Music to themselves???

Sure if it makes you feel better. So I made this account to give you this information and I provided what I wanted to say so im finished. Have a nice day.

Considering the album is not out yet, I have no proof. For the last time, take it or leave it. Furthermore, Meijers is the second largest superstore in the East market second only to Wal-Mart. And I know about the post earlier because someone replied to this post saying Aaron posted a few weeks ago stating he 'knew someone who worked at meijers'. Have a nice day and eat shit and die.

OK buddy, we'll leave it. bye bye.

Also, the poster earlier was talking about a different situation (I'm assuming), because the number of CDs he mentioned is different, he said the worker and customer were friends (different from the story i'm talking about), and he made no mention of the manager bruce. where would you get that info if you're supposedly new? go away you dirty fucking shitbag liar.

Edited by nambis

Meijers is mostly a grocer so general merchandise is not its big pull, not to mention the main customer base is older customers who do their grocery shopping here. This is nothing like a wal-mart where cd sales would account for a bigger demand and a bigger shipment of new releases.

So you sell "Thyme"?

When will the CDs arrive? Can you tell us? Music shops say the Friday before but what about your kind of shops?

Wow your store is getting 12 copies? The store in my town is only going to get 3 1/2. Exactly how stupid does this guy make us all out to be. The new CD will show up on this date with no promo at all and the store will get 12 copies?
Though a source told Rolling Stone that the album is due November 21st, Mercuriadis declined to confirm this. “I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”

Sorry son, he's winning this one.

I made this account to give you this information and I provided what I wanted to say so im finished. Have a nice day.

Hey...for the record,if this turns out to be factual...then your efforts to share the info with this forum are appreciated....and thank you.

This kind of info is flying at us left right and centre at the moment and people are leery about accepting it all at face value.

EDIT: you beat me to it Kbear

Edited by zint61

Come on guys. He might be here giving us some valid info and all he is getting is shat on. The story sounds reasonable enough.

Having said that, I don't know what happened before with this other Meijers post.

Let me clarify:

I have not read the past post that keeps getting brought up but I'll tell you what I know and I guarantee it was Aaron that posted the previous one mentioned.

I work at meijers, Aaron is my friend, I say to Aaron 'hey, heres a little info I found out for you' he say 'cool' and posts it on here about two weeks ago. Bruce who is my boss at Meijers doesnt know dip-shit about all this because he's 45 and used to be a pastor at his church, not exactly the GNR fanbase...

Im really not trying to feed anyone shit or anything, im just letting you know what I found out, thought I was doing someone somewhere a favor so if you dont believe then just let it go im not asking you to believe it or give me any sort of credibility. Thank you.

Come on guys. He might be here giving us some valid info and all he is getting is shat on. The story sounds reasonable enough.

Having said that, I don't know what happened before with this other Meijers post.

Let me clarify:

I have not read the past post that keeps getting brought up but I'll tell you what I know and I guarantee it was Aaron that posted the previous one mentioned.

I work at meijers, Aaron is my friend, I say to Aaron 'hey, heres a little info I found out for you' he say 'cool' and posts it on here about two weeks ago. Bruce who is my boss at Meijers doesnt know dip-shit about all this because he's 45 and used to be a pastor at his church, not exactly the GNR fanbase...

Im really not trying to feed anyone shit or anything, im just letting you know what I found out, thought I was doing someone somewhere a favor so if you dont believe then just let it go im not asking you to believe it or give me any sort of credibility. Thank you.

Don't worry pal, i'd personally like to reserve judgement, but i'm not going to pass you off as a bullshitter unless the 28th passes without CD. Innocent until proven guilty people, therefore leave the guy alone, don't be so fucking rude and show some respect. the seven days between the 21st and the 28th could prove rather interesting!

I made this account to give you this information and I provided what I wanted to say so im finished. Have a nice day.

Hey...for the record,if this turns out to be factual...then your efforts to share the info with this forum are appreciated....and thank you.

This kind of info is flying at us left right and centre at the moment and people are leery about accepting it all at face value.

EDIT: you beat me to it Kbear

Yeah. wes got dumped on too. He then proceeded to leak IRS.

Let me clarify:

i agree with you