Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how in September we all thought that CHinese D would be out today...well, fast forward to today and this GNR fan walked into FYE at 8:30am fingers crossed that Axl would deliver and all of my provocations were unnecessary...but what did I see? I saw 20 people with red albums in there hands waiting on line, turns out it was Jay-Z's new album...I asked the manager if Guns N Roses' new album was coming out anytime soon and he said he had nothing on that album, and even laughed at me saying, "Is Guns N Roses even still together?"

How the fuck can the GNR camp expect to operate like this? I mean shit, all of us, all of us fucking fans were fucking brand ambassadors telling everyone we knew that 2006 was the year, we even told people sometime in November, probably the 28th...now we all look like fucking losers! How come Jay-Z fans have known for months that their man would deliver the goods on November 21, but Axl and GNR fans are completely in the black...it's fucking bullshit. And it's not even like we know the FUCKING YEAR it will come out! Fuck month, fuck day, we don't even know FUCKING WHAT YEAR it's dropping!

Pissed off I decided to just buy the Jay-Z album and support an artist that actually knows how to promote and deliver music to his fans. It's not a bad album, no GNR, but shit, Axl gives us no other option but to loathe him. Every Tuesday between now and 2006 I would like us all to raise a middle finger to Axl, that's right, FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

Don't worry, dude.... I'm sure it's neither the first time nor the last time you'll be laughed at!! :)

:rofl-lol:

Amazing how in September we all thought that CHinese D would be out today...well, fast forward to today and this GNR fan walked into FYE at 8:30am fingers crossed that Axl would deliver and all of my provocations were unnecessary...but what did I see? I saw 20 people with red albums in there hands waiting on line, turns out it was Jay-Z's new album...I asked the manager if Guns N Roses' new album was coming out anytime soon and he said he had nothing on that album, and even laughed at me saying, "Is Guns N Roses even still together?"

How the fuck can the GNR camp expect to operate like this? I mean shit, all of us, all of us fucking fans were fucking brand ambassadors telling everyone we knew that 2006 was the year, we even told people sometime in November, probably the 28th...now we all look like fucking losers! How come Jay-Z fans have known for months that their man would deliver the goods on November 21, but Axl and GNR fans are completely in the black...it's fucking bullshit. And it's not even like we know the FUCKING YEAR it will come out! Fuck month, fuck day, we don't even know FUCKING WHAT YEAR it's dropping!

Pissed off I decided to just buy the Jay-Z album and support an artist that actually knows how to promote and deliver music to his fans. It's not a bad album, no GNR, but shit, Axl gives us no other option but to loathe him. Every Tuesday between now and 2006 I would like us all to raise a middle finger to Axl, that's right, FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

Don't worry, dude.... I'm sure it's neither the first time nor the last time you'll be laughed at!! :)

The old guy at my FYE knows I stop in every Tuesday to check. It's become so regular I don't even have to ask, he comes right out and says today ain't the day :rofl-lol:

Dude.. to be fair..

Axl didnt say it would be out on the 21st. However I do understand your frustrations on us not being able to get a straight answer on IF and WHEN the album will be released. It is a poor way to treat the fans and most artist appreciate the fans obviously a little more than Axl cares about his.. but he cant live your life for you and he doesnt owe you anything. We just gotta get on with life and if it comes out it comes out. People need to learn to stop idolising someone who doesnt really give a shit wether we buy the album or go to the gigs, it doesnt matter to him, if we dont do it someone else will, hes just living his own life..always has always will. Thats the way it is man.

Rock on!!

Edited by Rockworld

The old guy at my FYE knows I stop in every Tuesday to check. It's become so regular I don't even have to ask, he comes right out and says today ain't the day :rofl-lol:

Lmao.. I can just imagine it! Looking at him with those eager eyes, then the inevitable disapointment as you bow your head, slowly turn and walk out of the store. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Rockworld

i defenetly know how you feel, i went to walmart this morning before i came to school, it was 7:30 am, thinking i was gonna be one of the first to get their CD. i get to the store and i ask the dude working at the CD's section if they had the new GNR CD. he said he didnt know shit about it and he called another guy who knew who they were but had no idea either about when was their CD gonna come out, he said to me, laughing.. "and you think their CD is gonna come out this year?? try next year... haa" i was pissed off too, just like you i thought about telling axl to fuck off, but this is an album that just like many of us, have been waiting for more than 2 year at least. i think that "all we need, is just a little patience" i believe its gonna come out this year, and i think its gonna be a great CD. lets have a little patience and just wait a few weeks..

- I see you standing there... You think you're so cool... Why don't you just... FUCK OFF!!

The truth is that no matter how muscled up we all get online, we will keep continuing to wait like saps.

And hey, that's part of being a fan. But I just find these "that's it, I've had it" posts pretty hard to take seriously.

Put it this way. When someone actually posts something like that, then never posts again, OK, maybe. But if you continue to post...guess what? You haven't "had it".

I don't think "brand ambassador" would be the exact term I would state as fitting in your case ...

Kaneda, you're probably even dumber than a caveman with amnesia, you stupid fuck. Merck even told us that Rolling Stone got it wrong, so what the fuck are you talking about. If the album doesn't com out this year, then you can curse Axl and GNR on the evening of the 31st of December. Before that, please keep your moral up.

:xmasssanta: Well... actually i can realy see the pain in your face kaneda, the tear in your eye... :lol:

Now... who is actually waiting for that cd?? i have given up on that record and is just ok whit the fact they are out touring.... it could be worse.... :scared:

FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

You can say that January 1st. Until then, sure, it's disappointing as hell, but there's still a small chance.

You can't be serious.

What's your problem?

Right now?

People who ignore he reality of a situation.

FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

You can say that January 1st. Until then, sure, it's disappointing as hell, but there's still a small chance.

You can't be serious.

What's your problem?

Right now?

People who ignore he reality of a situation.

I agree.

I mean, I WANT to believe, but let's be honest, it's not happening this year. If it does I'll publically eat my own foot.