Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play are usually quite good at this, and I also got the e-mail.

*ORDERED*

I bet you end up with 25 copies of CD because you've pre-ordered CD so many times before. :laugh:;)

Haha...you may have a point there. Although I can't immediately think of any other medium that I've ordered through.

None-the-less, if I end up with a few, I'm sure I can sell them on... at a small profit. ;)

why is it £12.99 at play & only £8.99 at hmv?

Pre-Order Price Promise! Please note that the label has not yet set the price. When the price is announced, we may offer a lower price than the one we are currently offering. Pre-order your copy now, and if our price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

67 pages of anticipation? Are you guys crazy!

To be honest, GnR is actually on the back burner for me now. What with the rumors of the The Police actually attempting a reunion (well, possibly) is too much for me to handle. I will drop at least a 1, 000 bucks on that.

As for GnR, I'm happy waiting for some details, but hey, I can listen to "Better" on my iPod... I'm fine.

I'm still psyched, hell I wake up to a GnR flag draped over my window, but there's too much in music right now to be psyched over. From new Radiohead to Smashing Pumpkins/Police reunion plans... wow.

GnR will own the month of March though.