Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll probably just turn out to be different covers, or one is a censored version. It'd be nice to get 3 different discs of new music, but I'll be happy with one.

I wonder if this is how the whole "it's gonna be a 3 cd set" thing i've seen people posting (and Jarmo shooting down) is picking up steam. Maybe someone else found the 3 different SKU's and just assumed that meant 3 different discs.

I don't care how many different CD covers we get I will buy them all just for the nostalgia of finally having Chinese.

3 CD's- $45

Insulated sleeping bag- $50

Stay awake pills- $2.99

12 Pack of Dr. Pepper- $2.50

Staying up all night waiting in line to be the first one in town to buy Chinese Democracy- PRICELESS!

I don't care how many different CD covers we get I will buy them all just for the nostalgia of finally having Chinese.

3 CD's- $45

Stay awake pills- $2.99

Staying up all night waiting in line to be the first one in town to buy Chinese Democracy- PRICELESS!

There probably won't be a line. :mellow:

3 CD's- $45

Stay awake pills- $2.99

at my best buy there will! I personally know 10 people who are going to be up there at midnight with me and who are going to buy multiple copies

Edited by amacfantasy

3 CD's- $45

Stay awake pills- $2.99

DON'T RUIN IT.

Sounds like a good plan MM. ^_^

I know a lot of people are skeptical about this, but I for one am extremely excited and I'm enjoying said excitement. :D

Lets say they are three different covers. (Quite possible, I'm not discounting that possibility)

Is there really enough of a market for vinyl to also do three different covers for the vinyl edition?

Just one of those things that make you go "hmmmm"

-darknemus

Lets say they are three different covers. (Quite possible, I'm not discounting that possibility)

Is there really enough of a market for vinyl to also do three different covers for the vinyl edition?

-darknemus

Has this SKU thing been confirmed, or are we going off the word of one person here?

Where's Mystery Ron when something specific comes up? He's never seen outside of vaguesville.

Here's hoping anyway. Axl owes me a Dr P if this comes off.

-darknemus

I think the only market for the vinyl is for us the fans to have, the general public will probably pass. Unless record players \ turntables are making a come back?

-darknemus

yea good point man its FINALLY COMING TRUE :xmasssanta:

-darknemus

I think the only market for the vinyl is for us the fans to have, the general public will probably pass. Unless record players \ turntables are making a come back?

sales are up from previous years but its not even making a dent in the industry so darknemus does have a point.

-darknemus

I was also surprised about the 3 lps but they were listed right under the 3 different cds.

So far they are only listed in the rss system and not in the normal system online or in the store.

so if you go to a store or call a store have them look in the rss system.

Surely there wouldn't be 3 different releases of the same album with simply variation of covers/bonus tracks?

why not? AC/DC has three different covers coming out.

Could someone in the US call a Best Buy and ask if all of that AC/DC albums have their own sku#?

If the answer would be negative, that could really mean CD Vol. 1 - Vol. 3.