Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys sit here all day with no news and someone starts a thread and you bitch, the frustration of sitting here with no news has turned you into bigger assholes than you were to begin with :shocked:

Actually I agree, they bitch and complain in every thread about the lack of news and then when it finally comes along they simply dismiss it as bullshit.

you guys sit here all day with no news and someone starts a thread and you bitch, the frustration of sitting here with no news has turned you into bigger assholes than you were to begin with :shocked:

Actually I agree, they bitch and complain in every thread about the lack of news and then when it finally comes along they simply dismiss it as bullshit.

I made a witticism about journalism, I'm brill me -_-

Thanks for the heads-up :)

man, we suck

didnt bumblefoot shut down the rumour?

Well, he denied that they turned the record into the record company.

Remember the "it takes approximately blah blah amount of months to turn in the record, and then it takes blah blah amount of months for the record to be packaged and sent to warehouses crap".

Folks, I think we'll be waiting a lot more longer. :)

I have faith in this release date. If it hits the date and we finally get Chinese Demcoracy, fuck you bba. If it doesn't, ah well, I'll just wait for the next release date and hope we finally get it. It's not the end of the world if it don't come out in February. I'll wait as long as Axl takes to give us CD.

He shut down the rumour of HIM saying it was handed in. He never shut anything down about a release date.

Are you seriously retarded ?

How in the hell could it have a release date if it hasn't been handed in ?

More importantly, how can it ever be handed in when Axl will never finish it ?

NO.1GNRFAN - You are 14 yrs old (check his/her profile), that says it all.

bba

bba, you sound like a fucking idiot. This person is just saying that Bumblefoot shot down the rumor that HE said it, he never said the rumor wasnt true he just said that HE didnt say it.

At this point nobody knows whats going on and you sound like an ignorant fuck trying to act like you do.

He shut down the rumour of HIM saying it was handed in. He never shut anything down about a release date.

bba

and you, my friend, you are 3 years old. shut up, you idiot. get a clue.

Edited by 4real

bba

What does my age have to do with it?? All that shows is that someone more than twice my age is more of an immature prick than I am :)

bba

Who the Fuck are you calling retarded asshole.

I said that Bumblefoot shut down the rumour of him saying it was handed in. You remember? The rumour about a day or so ago about Bumblefoot saying it was handed in but it was fake?

The rumour was him saying it was handed in, and he said that the rumour of him saying it was in was fake. He never said it wasn't handed in, he just said that the rumour of him saying it was in was a fake.

Douchebag, get it right.