Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Guest banaszkiewicz

i agree with axls shorts rule

all of bbas post consist of original reunions

and betting ppl 100$ that cd wont come out on the next rumoured album release date

but back on topic...somehow

feb 12 seems kinda iffy for me

im like 50/50 believing in it

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and betting ppl 100$ that cd wont come out on the next rumoured album release date

So, you think it's iffy that the album will be out in February, but you're upset that I bet $100 that it won't be ??

Sounds like the only thing you're upset about is that you probably don't have $100. :lol:

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

Guest banaszkiewicz

So, you think it's iffy that the album will be out in February, but you're upset that I bet $100 that it won't be ??

Sounds like the only thing you're upset about is that you probably don't have $100. :lol:

bba

LMAO! :rofl-lol:

your too much man

i actually DONT have 100$ :rofl-lol:

and im not upset!

can you believe it?!

neither can i!

thats a load off my back!

The day you both shut up get banned...will be the best day this board has gone through in awhile.

I'll shut up when he does.

I'm usually a fun, nice guy around this board until bba starts bitching.

You realize that there is a way to block him so you don't have to read his posts.

That way you'll never read "what album?" again.

Yes...but then he could be talking shit on me and I wouldn't know it.

ummm...consider the source...that guy calling you out is like hitler calling you a fascist. His posts are just regurgitated old lineup reunion bullshit. Just his sig alone makes him look like a chump. Enough already, just let him wallow in his own dribble if he bothers you so much. I personally find him an easy target. Not much thought process going on the bringbackadler camp. :rolleyes:

p.s. he has every right to cry like a sally about the old lineup. If he wants to bitch let em, cant tell him to leave, cause, well he doesnt have to. World needs ditchdiggers too man, let him be, and joust a bit if you have to, he is easy pickings.

Chinese Democracy on Amazon

looks like we have another "Chinese Democracy on Amazon" It says the album will be out on February 12th 2008. I dion't know how or much about how albums are realesed in the UK.

On the site does anyone know what the "Content/Copy protected CD" means?

Is this usual, or does it have significance?

Like everything else on that page, it doesn't mean a damn thing.

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i just spoke to the main dj Mighty Mike Quinn here on 94.5 and after he finished playing "better" he announced that he would have something "NEW" for us to listen to from Axl Rose on Friday!! He isnt officially allowed to say but my hunch is its "Love is a Bitchslap" or something from Baz...he also said there was some sort of release plans in motion for early November but once again they got scraped :( well we'll see Friday!!!!! oh heres the stations # 1888-335-9494 call him and bother him for the info! peace!

• 2 weeks later...

I dont believe it .. but bored and thought id share.. my cousin drove to kansas city from where i live ( bout 3 hours ) the local rock station ( which plays a lot of Gnr ) the DJ said "the long awaited Guns and roses album Chinese Democracy is rumured to be released Febuary 10th .. then made a background of a bunch of people laughing .. then very seriously said no really as long as there is not another hold up by axl a Febuary release for chinese democracy . dont see much behind it but wondered what brought this about.. His girlfriend said she thought slash was doing an interview with him

February 10th is a Sunday :rolleyes:

As I understand it alot of things are released on sundays in US, games etc. But abit odd, yes.

Is this rumor true, yes. The DJ probably said it. But will it come out then, probably not.

February 10th is a Sunday :rolleyes:

As I understand it alot of things are released on sundays in US, games etc. But abit odd, yes.

Is this rumor true, yes. The DJ probably said it. But will it come out then, probably not.

Not true. Do you recall Merck's "There are 12 tuesdays left in the year"? Albums come out in America on a Tuesday and in the UK (dunno about the rest of europe) on a Monday.